Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: keshiya

it was amazing. for the first time i read such a long os. the way the characters were put forth was totally different from show yet wonderfully portrayed. u have an eye for detailing things which is what i loved about this os. there are such people who abondon their loved ones for their betterment. i could relate Ranveer's character with what shown on the show. 

above all i loved ur os and whenever you write something do pm me. 

sure, you're on my stalker listπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†. I write on KiSha too, and my KiSha stuff is a bit more to-the-showπŸ˜† Thanks for reading and commenting!😳
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing story πŸ‘πŸ‘
ABCDesiGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

Thanks so much for commenting and reading! Lol, I was so worried I was going to get completely trashed for thisπŸ˜†

Haha dont worry! u won't from me at least! πŸ˜†

CutielovesChocs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh dear God, that was heart-wrenching. But beautiful at the same time. You know, I was actually wondering whether something like this could happen in TBP, but then I was all, of course not. But the way you've written the end,  I couldn't help but think that despite the fact that the show RV-Panchi wouldn't go down this road, many other true-stories might, because once some sort of toxicity enters a relationship, it isn't the same anymore. 

It broke my heart, but it was beautifully written. As Mais said, I wasn't able to connect it with the show, but you weren't supposed to. You were supposed to keep aside the track of the show and judge these two by solely their characters. 

Once again, kudos! πŸ˜³
-Raina
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Deep though out of character!
The RV in here deserves to have his neck wrangled.
Panchi here is so naive or was I guess.
The language was excellent!