Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: simplypurple

Surprising these people have all woken up so early. 

PS: The timings are according to India time. I'm converting it so you might see a few slip ups here and there. All the important info is in bold in case you don't want to read everything.

UNOFFICIAL LIVE STREAM UPDATE - 4th November '12

I'll start updating in another 20 mins properly. But a general idea of what I saw:

Approx 6:30am, a few of the people were wide awake already. Sana was talking to perhaps Rajev in the bathroom. Sapna was standing in the garden area looking at the sky or the cameras for quite a while. Someone else (a guy, maybe Rajev) was walking outside.

Approx 7:30am, Sampat was in the kitchen talking to Urvashi saying shall I make breakfast. Will they come today or not? Maybe they'll come tomorrow. So it seems Mink has not entered. She said that there's no food.

7:32am - Sampat is in the kitchen but I can hear some music. It's very faint. I thought ki mere kaan baj rahe hai.😳

8:32pm - Rajev is discussing about night duty for the task and BB mutes. Sana is cutting a cake.

7:58am: They all seem to be doing some task! I heard Sapna screaming. Delnaaz, Vrajesh, Sana all are dressed in white T-shirts. And it seems BB team took away all their food. No daal, no aata, no rice, according to Sampat. Vrajesh was screaming "chori ho gayi"

8:00am - They all are doing some military task. Everyone wearing white t-shirt and khaki military bottoms. Sampat also in a black blouse, green sari.

*chrome crashed* *rukawat ke liye khed hai* πŸ˜³

8:03am - BB has again fixed the camera on the front of the house. Let's see how long this lasts. I'm not sure if the tree looks different or not. Did it always have those white things around it in a circle at the top? Some noises coming from inside the house.

8:10am - Sana in the bathroom. Seems she's either going for a shower or just finished since just a while back she was in the bedroom. She's brushing her teeth and puts her mic on. Guess she's done with her bath. Explains the red towel on her head.

8:12am - BB announcement for Niketan. Muted. I still hear some screaming. Sounds like Vrajesh. BB announcement is for Rajesh this time. Again muted. Still more screaming. Perhaps they are doing the task loudly. Sana still in the bathroom getting ready. Camera switches to show the garden area. It's empty but some drilling or sawing sounds are coming. Or some other kind of machine is being used.πŸ˜• LOL, I think Sana was using a hair dryer. πŸ˜†

8:17am - Sana done with her morning grooming and runs inside the house.

8:22am - Sana in red bedroom. Some people having loud conversations. Vrajesh walks into the room. Niketan briefly is seen in front of the camera. Not sure what the discussion is. BB is playing chhuppa chhuppi.

8:30am - BB camera stuck on the front of the house for the last 10 mins. πŸ₯±

8:35 - Sapna singing something. Vrajesh talking loudly. Someone is going on saying Rajev aap Nahane ko jaiye or something. Sampat stiring a pot and then announces "yeh pani garam ho gaya". Sapna sitting on her bed, taking off her shoes. BB switches to garden cam.

8:41am - Delnaaz on the bed. She takes off her shoes. She's asking someone if she took a bath. Camera is stuck on the bed. She asks Aashka if she can take this shampoo. Aashka says yes. BB outdoor cam again. Delnaaz telling asking she'll try some shampoo because she likes it. BB outdoor cam again. WTH man.

8:44am - Delnaaz walking around in the red bedroom. Guess she's going to go take a shower in a bit. Now she's going through her suitcase. Delnaaz saying "achche ke liye bola hoga. I've worked with her and she's a very nice girl." BB mutes. "Agar wo mujhe bolti hai ki aisa project hoke aa raha hai to...". I guess Mink is in the house! 

8:50am - Red bedroom scene. Delnaaz has gone for a bath and Aashka is seen ironing clothes. Everything is too quiet. BB must have muted all the audio.

8:54am - Delnaaz getting ready for her shower. Fishing for things in the bathroom. Yellow bedroom cam. I can see someone sitting at the dining table. Maybe it's Sana. I see Niketan there as well. Urvashi seems to have strolled into the yellow bedroom and is grabing something from Sidhu's bed. Sidhu talking. I think he's a sergant because Urvashi kept saluting him. LOL.

8:58am - Urvashi is wearing Sidhu's jacket. She's talking to someone asking what she has to do. Ooh, Urvashi says Mink's name! 😲πŸ₯³ She's talking about division of house work (dusting, moping, etc). "aap, main, mink aur Sana". I guess it was Sapna she was talking to.

9:00am - Camera's focus is on Sapna sleeping.

9:06am - Yellow bedroom cam. Vrajesh grabbing something from the bedroom and walking off into the living area. Looks like BB won't show Mink until later. Vrajesh in the bathroom asking if the water is hot. 

9:09am - Sidhu comes out of the bathroom. Vrajesh starts by saying "uhh task ke bare main..." BB mutes and switch to the outdoor cam. 

9:11am - Yellow bedroom scene. Everyone is at or around the dining table. Perhaps they were having breakfast. Urvashi walks into the yellow bedroom and maybe puts a towel on Sidhu's bed. Walks out. I *think* either Sana or Mink just walked into the red bedroom. Urvashi seems to be talking to her.

9:15am - Everything on mute. The yellow bedroom cam is still being shown. Sana os Mink is sitting on a bed in the red bedroom. Probably Sana because she looked short. Ok, red bedroom cam and it's definitely Sana. Sana's doing make up.

9:19am - Urvashi in the bathroom. She's talking to Delnaaz who might still be in the shower. Delnaaz doesn't seem to hear her. Back to Sana and her make up session. Sana is talking to someone, guessing it's Sapna and asking her if she wants anything and if she didn't drink water. Back to applying makeup. πŸ˜†

9:25am - Delnaaz is done with her shower. She's heading towards the house. You can hear Rajev say "coffee cofee coffee?" and Vrajesh repeating it in a deep voice. Vrajesh enters the toilet. Sampat still cooking something on the stove. No one at the dining table now. Some bell is ringing. Delnaaz is running to the store room. Sidhus is around. Sampat asks, bhagne ki kya zaroorat hai? Niketan is heard saying "bahaut achcha/zyaada khana". BB pans the camera in opposite direction and switches to bathroom enterance cam.

9:30am - Cam still stuck on bathroom enterance. 

9:32am - Bedroom (red). Delnaaz is talking to Aashka and saying telling me something, show, savlon, etc. Then she tells her shampoo is here and she's going to put madhubala later. lol, I guess some oil brand?

9:34am - Sampat is STILL in the kitchen preparing something. She puts a pan or kadai on the stove. She pours about a tablespoon of oil into it. Delnaaz will be mad if there's more auntyji.πŸ˜†

9:37am - Back to red bedroom. Delnaaz has titled something on her head and is spraying perfume into her armpits and on her shirt.πŸ˜† Sana seems to be checking out her reflection in every mirror/glass and combing her hair. πŸ˜›

9:39am - Sidhu wlks into the bedroom and is seen talking to Sapna who was resting on her bed. BB immediately switches to outside cam and then kitchen cam where Sampat is seen cooking/frying snd coughing without covering her mouth. Where the hell is Mink? I wonder if she and the rest are sitting on the sofa. Because Rajev, Niketan, Urvashi and Mink are all missing.

9:42am - Sidhu, Niketan, Rajev, Vrajesh and a few others seem to be at the house entrance. They seem to be having some discussion. BB switches back to Sampat in the kitchen. What a smart lady! She got a chair to sit down when she's not stiring.πŸ‘

9:47am - Sampat announces that the food is ready. Urvashi in red bedroom doing make up and taking to Sana about something. Urvashi wanted BB to send some purse and they didn't and she doesn't understand their motive. Now Urvashi asking Delnaaz "you know her pehle se?". Delnaaz is barely audible. I think she said last yr something. Or she's talking to Aashka. Confusing. Sana is saying that she smelt some fish stench in the morning and felt nauseated. Someone was entering the room and BB immediately switched to kitchen cam. Sampat still there. Rajev moved out of camera's view. Sampat is "kooting" something. 

9:52am -  Rajev in yellow bedroom. He's telling Sidhu "yeh bada fun task hai". Camera switched again to kitchen.

9:54am - Sampat still frying. She puts something in a container and puts it away. More coughing. lol. She comes back and starts stiring again.

9:56am - Niketan in the kitchen with his bottle. He goes and fills water. He also coughs loudly. SABH BEEMAAR PADEGEIN.πŸ˜† (you guys know that ad right?) **seems Mink was shown in the kitchen asking "yeh kya hai" but I missed it (information courtesy deepsondhi ** Sampat preparing roti now. She's got her aata in a frying pan. Camera switches to outdoor cam. Back to Sampat making rotis in the kitchen.

10:03am - Delnaaz walks into the kitchen. Sampat starts to say something and BB immediately switches to outdoor cam. Sigh.😭 

10:04am - Urvashi and Sana in red bedroom. Going through makeup and other things. Urvashi cant find some head band. Sana telling her wear it could be. Urvashi combing her hair. Sana saying Urvashi looks alot like her dad esp her lower face. Sana saying she dreamt of her dad last night when he was younger. Sana saying bands don't look good on her. She's talking about some vanity box or comb or something random with urvashi. Urvashi telling someone that nothing happened so far. They have to clean the house. something will happen in the afternoon. Urvashi says "fire drill is going to happen".

10:14am - Sana is looking for a nail cutter. Sana singing BB title track and she is saying Salman must get tired of girls asking to speak to him as he's been in the industry for over 20 yrs now. πŸ˜†

10:22am - Urvashi can be seen talking to Niketan? in the living area. They walk off. Niketan and Rajev in the kitchen. Niketan fills ice tray and places in freezer. Niketan has some box for his protein shake. He is making it for him and Rajev. Mic is muted so the conversation is inaudible. Sampat still cooking. Niketan asking if he should make the shake without milk. And the girls will have with milk.

10:27am - Rajev is talking discretely over something. Niketan saying "tere pe agar koi anti-missile chode to kyun?". Rajev says, I agree. Niketan back to making a shake. ⭐️Mink walks into the kitchen with her hair tied up in a bun! ⭐️She goes towards the fridge and BB switches to outdoor cam! 

10:33am - Aash in red bedroom saying that koi to do din se taane maar raha hai. Yeh dosti yeh pyaar. Aash says to Delnaaz that bano, captain bano. Sana doesnt know what's happening and what she did so Aash says, "kuch nahi sana tu protein shake pee". Then they mumble something and aash says "isliye mujhe bura laga". Now in kitchen, Niketan, Rajev and Urvashi discussing the task. Rajev or Niketan saying the task is very difficult. How will the girls be able to do it. He doesn't think they can. He was surprised Sidhu was able to do it. Vrajesh ka pehle se haat dukha hua tha.  Rajev, Urvashi and Sampat at the sink. Urvashi saying that day before she had fever so she fought it. Rajev says something about how he was shivering. Sampat saying to Rajev, to kahan ban gaya hai. Kuch aur chahiye to banadegein.

10:40am - Niketan asks Sampat that if she wants she can come out and look what they are doing. "Mazedaar kaam kar rahe hai". Niketan says, "yeh mujhe badi achchi lagi thi Ketki?". "Nahi maata ji ek ghante main aayeinge". Sampat said they've made rabdi! πŸ˜² Sampat is talking about eating so Niketan says, task karke khaa le.

10:45am - Sampat is telling Niketan to eat and he's like I can't eat so she's saying then why are you drinking coffee? (and he just drank protein shake as well) Vrajesh's tea is ready. Sampat mumbling that these people should finish the task and eat. Niektan and Rajev discussing something and BB mutes it. Captain's room, Sana massaging Urvashi's shoulders. Aash is doing her make up and Delnaaz is just standing around. Delnaaz saying "Abhi naha ke nikli hai aur abhi...". Urvashi telling Sana, "Sana, tumhare phir se time shuru ho gayi na pagal pan ka". I think Meri Makhna was the morning song. Urvashi saying "Sana ko uta ke gaya hai subha subha meri makhna dhard kar ke".  Delnaaz saying "humne jo kaha tha na saturday.." bb mutes. they are discussing some male Wild Card entry coming. Sana saying it'll be fun if he comes after 8 or so days. Urvashi saying, "I hope inho ne wo telecast nahi kiya - mukka maar ke *dhaard*". LOL. It was telecasted just now. I think BB announced that someone should wear their mic so Urvashi says, BB ne to record kar ke rakh hoga yeh dialogue. Sana saying she got a wolf tattoo and it was so bad that it looked more like a "doggy". πŸ˜† Urvashi saying. Delnaaz ko bathroom tak le gaya aur bathroom main mic hi nahi hai.

10:53am - Urvashi says they were woken up at 4am. 😲 And last night they were discussing that only that they couldn't see the moon. (I guess they were figuring out the time using the moon)

10:56am - Random chatter. Aashka saying that Delnaaz is looking like a small child in two pig tails. And Sana is singing justin beiber's "baby baby baby ooo". Aashka is taking ages to do her makeup.  I thought I heard Sana say, "Rohit ko tum utaogi nahi?". πŸ˜•

11:03am - Aashka's makeup seems to finally be over. But she goes to ask someone for their hair dryer. Even Sapna has woken up finally. Sidhu has tied some cloth around his chin and to the top of his head then worn his pagdi and he was trying his beard! Now Aashka using the hair dryer.

11:05am - Aashka is back in front of the mirror in her room. She's brushing her hair now. BB has zoomed in on her. LOL.

11:10am - BB is still focusing on Aashka fiddling with her hair. Seems she's finally settled on her hairdo. Hai. Outdoor cam. Sampat ji is taking a stroll. Crow is cawing. I wonder where this so called task is set up. Urvashi running up the path into the bathroom while telling Sampat ji "dauro dauro dauro!". Niketan I think is talking to Mink at the house enterance. BB refuses to zoom in. Mics are muted so we can't hear what they are saying. πŸ€’

11:13am - Sampat saying, "ek din aur aaya tha". Not sure what this is in reference to. Sampat is done walking back and forth and goes back into the house. Perhaps the task is on the grassy area between the front door of the house and the door to the living area. 

11:17am - Niketan and Vrajesh are in the bathroom. Niketan talking about some jacket. He asks "ab kya karna hai?" Vrajesh says, "bus yahin karte hai" and they enter the house. No sound, just the front of the house ka wonderful view. πŸ€’

*taking a short break from updates only empty bedroom view currently being shown*

11:30am - Caught a glimpse of Sampat sitting on a chair in a side area between the living room enterance and the front entrance. Seems the task is taking place in that section. SO my guess was right.

*back from my break will update from everyone's posts* πŸ˜³

11:34am *by -ChillMahaul-* Sidhu and Sana/Sapna are heard screaming. Probably for the task.
*by happyviewer* Aashka went to her room to perhaps powder her nose. πŸ˜†

11:38am *by -ChillMahaul- and happyviewer* Sampat ji lying down on her laal chaadar somewhere.

11:41am *by -ChillMahaul- and happyviewer* Sidhu is saying he's proud of Sapna. 

11:53am - *by -ChillMahaul-* Sidhu mumbling to himself "alright alright, aap ja sakte hain" as he drinks ice water.

12:00pm - *by -ChillMahaul-* Sampat cooking and singing "dil diya hai jaan bhi degein".
12:07pm - Sampat ji back in the kitchen, cooking and roti beling. πŸ˜†

12:16pm - Alot of screaming and shouting can be heard. Seems like they are having a fun task. Sampat ji still shown cooking.

12:20pm - Niketan talking about the task and it's not easy to throw. Jitne reach karne the reach kiye, jitne catch karne the catch kiye. BB mutes his mic. Now bathroom's scene.

12:21pm - Niketan and Rajev in the bathroom. Niketan says, "abhi na.." and BB mutes it AGAIN. Now front of the house is being shown. Rajev walkiing back to the house. Urvashi Niketan running/jogging into the house (seems this is also part of the task)

12:24pm - Sampat is making rotis. Aashka seen taking food into her plate.

12:27pm - Sampat laughing as she makes rotis and talks to Sidhu. Whoever she's talking to is inaudible. Sidhu thanking her.

12:32pm - Everyone is sitting at the dining table and eating but we can thank our lucky stars that all we can see is Sampat ji and Aashka. Sampat making rotis n Aashka staring at the people. Some female (sampa?) is heard saying "Oh My God!". Mics are on very low volume. I cannot hear what the discussion is.🀒

12:34pm - The camera briefly showed the dining table and Mink was sitting there with her hair mostly open this time so the camera quickly went back to Sampat.

12:41pm - Camera showing the entrance to the living area and in a distance everyone can be seen seated at the dining table. No sound.

12:43pm - Sana mentioned Salman, Delnaaz mentioned SRK. Sapna talking about when she met SRK and gauri and that she likes him. Sana is saying SRK is Allah ka banda and has a good naseeb. Sana washing her plate. Delnaaz waiting to wash dishes. Vrajesh arranging things at the dish washing area.

12:46pm - Sidhu and Rajev talking at the dining table. Camera is focused on the dish washing area. Mink ⭐️ walks towards the dish washing area. Camera man doesn't know where to turn the camera so they switch to outside of the house view. Mink's left the area so the focus is back on dish washing area. πŸ˜†Urvashi and Sana seem to be washing dishes. Delnaaz clearing the cooking area.

12:53pm - Not sure what's going on. Delnaaz and Aashka seem very serious and BB has muted their mics. OMG Sidhu is attempting to wash dishes! πŸ˜²πŸ˜† BB switched back to front of the house view.

1:00pm - Vrajesh comes to Sana and asks her why is she washing dishes? She has bathroom duty tonight and she says no, it's not my duty. Now I think she's trying to convince Vrajesh to take over. Or Rajev to take over. Camera zooms onto Mink's face ⭐️ in a serious discussion with perhaps Niketan. And switches back to BB front of the house cam.

*will be updating infrequently. Going to watch Shiri Farhaad on Colors*

1:23pm - *by nadaanmasakalli* Delnaaz bad mouthing Rajev. "that he was taunting and pakao her that kabhi dillu ne rely game kheli hai and then followed her in bathroom saying keep calm don't be aggressive if vrajesh asked you the same question to kaise behave karti (LOl she's pissed that he's making fun if her infront of everybody)"

1:30pm - BB front house logo.

1:38pm - Niketan in yellow bedroom. Sapna busy sweeping the house.

1:50pm - Urvashi mopping the red bedroom.

1:55pm - Rajev meditating in the bedroom. Niketan lying down on the bed.

2:11pm - Urvashi complaining to Vrajesh that she can't do that task because her back and legs "have gone". She's saying "main karne hi nahi wali".

2:30pm - Think BB made some announcement. Sana is trying to get Aashka to talk about something in the red bedroom. But Sana herself is saying "Main nahi bol paoongi." Then they start discussing some eyeliner.

2:34pm - Sampat is mopping the living area. Sidhu talking to Niketan in the yellow bedroom. Sana walking in the red bedroom towards Aashka's room. Sapna and Niketan in the bathroom using some lotion or so.

2:37pm - Niketan and Sapna leave the bathroom. Sana is using the facilities. She's out of the bathroom, washing her hands. Checking out her behind in the mirror and applying cream to her arms. Sampat jee is checking out the task sitting on the chair. Inside there are a few people. I think I saw Niketan. BB's sound is on mute again. Sidhu is saying "ek sardaar sau aadmiyon ke barabar hai". I think, Sidhu, Sapna, Niketan have to solve some clues. I think Sidhu is giving Delnaaz instructions and saying "come on" "bahaut achcha". Sampat decided to join them. Empty red bedroom shot.

3:24pm - Task got over. Everyone is gathered in the living area. All mics mute. Cam view from yellow bedroom.

3:45pm - Vrajesh sitting all by himself near a window outside the BB house. Mics still mute. *by Shru and Shayari* Vrajesh was sitting and crying.

3:53pm - Everyone coming out of the house. Sidhu very excited. Sana clapping. Might be that they won the task round or such. And immediately BB switches to yellow bedroom cam. Everyone back in the living area.

*need to take a break. Be back in an hour*

*updates while I was away*
4:24pm - *by cruiser* Delnaaz imitating Karishma, blocking the camera and later sitting at the dining table.

4:27pm - *by Khushi* Rajev, Delnaaz and nIketan sitting at the dining table and talking and laughing.

4:28pm - *by -ChillMahaul-* Niketan says "Urvashi aaj kal edi ho gayi hai" and *by Khushi* Rajev said "Sana choti Urvashi hai"

4:29pm - *by -ChillMahaul-* Delnaaz licking a spoon. πŸ˜†

4:32pm - *by Khushi* Rajeev-"Sana ho gayi Fannaa"

4:35pm - *by -ChillMahaul-* Sana lying down and is in extreme pain

4:45pm *by Khushi* Dellu just told Aashka soemthing about the dal. Something like " Khaan mithu ..." May be the food cooked wasn't that sweet , like GMM might have expected because they are gujratis and gujratis add sugar to their food..and I guess Sampat is the one cooking these days-..!!

4:47pm *by Khushi* Rajeev Singing.."Why did you break my heart" 

*thanks to kaushikbasu, Mahek_no1, Khushi for these* Poor Sana seems to be in a lot of pain. Vraj akela pool ke paas pol ko dhakelne mi koshish main hai. Seems like Urvashi is mad with someone . Urv on fire again blasting someone in front of the two back stabbers. Urvashi talking about Vrajesh. They definitely have had a fight. she passed by him and didnt notice him too. Sampat hugging and literally dieing the life out of the cushion. She is imaging Urvashi in it..I suppose. πŸ˜† 

5:00pm - Sampat sleeping on the white sofas. Everything is too quiet or we're still on mute. πŸ˜†

5:02pm - We could hear the group shouting "left left left right left" and then MUTE!  OMG, now how will we ever figure out what they were doing? πŸ˜† Sampat still sleeping.

5:11pm - Rajev talking loudly. Everyone is sitting in the living area. BB mutes. Then Sapana goes to the red bedroom and lies down. Urvashi saying it didn't even cross her mind. It's a task. She's interrupted by Sampat. They have to do pehredaari outside all night according to sidhu it's all night. Aash talking to delu, "aisa nahi kar sakte ho aap. Lights off tak to aisa nahi kar sakte hain hum." Rajev is taking care of Sana. She hurt her knee. Rajev is giving her something to eat. I think it's rabdi. Rajev telling her to eat out of the container but she wanted a bowl. SO now Rajev is saying, I'll have to wash both.

5:15pm: Rajev is talking about diwali and saying he loves kaju kishmish. Sana is saying I'm remembering it. Sana is talking about something kept in her house. I think dates. Her dad went for umrah and got it. Rajev saying when we get out, please feed me some. She's like if they are left after I get home.πŸ˜† Sana is saying she likes getting pampered by guys. Rajev was talking about when he was irritated with her and he wasn't talking to her and nothing new was happening... BB changes to Sampat cooking yet again.πŸ˜†

5:25pm - Vrajesg talking to bb cam. Saying something about the task. "main chahta hoon ki raat main ladkiyan.." BB switches back to Rajev and Sana. Now back to Sampat and Sapna in the kitchen. Now back to Rajev. He's saying their way of showing affection is different. Rajev has grown quieter if that was possible. 

5:33pm - Rajev still talking to Sana saying, "I'm very happy but us waqt pe..." Conversation is fading. "pyaar..." Sampat still in the kitchen cooking and looking around bored.

5:35pm - Rajev saying "I will always be. I'm a writer, I'm an actor, I'm a number 1 poet in the country". "Maine usse kaha"...back to Sampat bored in the kitchen. "Mere ek limit hai, don't get personal, don't do it." Sana: some guy was behind him n he was an actor or business man n she wasnt interested. He should be older to her. She asked which car is yours? "mujhe thodi na support karega zindagi bhar." "Agar 7 series ho to batana". She's saying she;d want a guy to have more than her so she can feel proud and she'd know he'd be able to support him. She sees Delnaaz and asks her where she's going? Couldn't hear the reply but Delu says Sidhu ji ne hi bola. Then she asks Sampat what she's cooking. Didn't hear the reply. Scene to Sampat asking Delu if Vrajesh will be outside today and Delnaaz says yes. Delnaaz asks Sana if she'll eat kheer.

5:46pm - Sidhu and Urvashi join Rajev and Sana on the sofa. In captain's room, Aashka and Delnaaz getting comfortable on the bed. She hands Delnaaz a tissue. Delu is crying? Niketan went to talk to Sampat while she was cooking. He's saying, "aap akeli ho to main aap se baat karne aaya taki aapka man laga rahe". Then Sidhu calls him away and he walks away saying "haan ji sir". Sampat alone again.

5:48pm - Sapna on her bed inspecting something. Cam switches to Sana and Urvashi. Sana wants to use the bathroom. Urvashi and Sana stand up and Urvashi says, "Sir, Javaan Sana ko washroom jana hai magar kyunki humko jogging karte hue jaane hai aur hum nahi kar sakte to unko saheta karke..." BB switches to kitchen. Now cam of captain's room. Aash n Del look so bored. Aash saying "I'm very sorry..." Del "of course you wont wrong" Aash "I didn't want to.." Del "mink said one thing that.." bb muting. Del "jaise shoot pe jaate hai so it's coming for you but not for everybody". Seems like Mink said something that has tensed up aashka. Sapna still on her bed staring at something and fiddling with it. I think it's a cream.

5:55pm - Rajev an Niketan were in the yellow bedroom and they were saying "Jo bhi aapki duty thi" "Thank you sir" and then they left. Cam back at Sapna. Sana talking to Sapna and looking at her photos and saying that she's looking like a baba and not a girl. Sapna asking about Sana's knee and she's saying that it's okay. Sap tells her to sit and she's like no it's fine. Then she calls Sapna to sit and talk. Outside scene Niketan seen jogging to the bathroom as part of the task. Niketan trying to talk to BB. He's asking the cam to look at him but they arent budging. He's like "hello hello". He's walking out of the bathroom now and jogging back to the house. Outside lights come on. Niketan asking Vrajesh what he wants to sleep and Vraj says a pajama, etc. Now Niketan is asking everyone if they want coffee and referring to them as "jawaan". He asks Sapna and says, I can't hear you so she yells YES! Now Rajev and Niketan talking in kitchen. Niketan telling him what he can do. But can't understand the rest. I thought I heard "baghawat". Cam switches to Sapna lying on bed. Some of the people have to spend the entire night outside and can't come in that's why Vrajesh was asking Niketan to get him stuff.

6:03pm - Niketan is saying that he's making cold coffee and he tells Sampat that she can do the cooking stuff and he will do the coffee stuff. Rajev is revolving around Niketan. Sidhu is wandering in the kitchen with a stick. Niketan or Rajev addresses Sidhu as Sir and asks him where he'd like to drink it. Sidhu now walking back and forth with a cup and a stick. 

6:06pm - Sampat telling Sapna that we can make food little by little so there's something for tomorrow. Agar aata ghat gaya...voice trails off. Sampat and Sapna standing by the stove. Rajev is standing opposite them.

6:08pm - BB logo is back! :P

6:11pm - Rajev asking Sampat's recipe for something. "Doodh to dala, aur kya dala? Bus shakkar aur doodh hai isme? Bahaut badiya rabdi hai. Hamesha bahar ka khaya kabhi ghar ka nahi khaya." Then he walks away talking to someone saying, "main tujhe knock kar doonga tab tum bahar aana". Niketan putting some icecubes in a mixer. Niketan is saying that we have to stay in these outfits outside and so we can wear sweaters as long as we keep the look. So I have a military sweater. Sampat is saying that she'll make the cold coffee and Niketan is saying that you won't be able to make it. So she's like okay so take it elsewhere. πŸ˜•

6:16pm - BB is going on showing the various empty and messy bedrooms. Seems like something big is happening.

5:29pm - Sampat is chopping dhaniya. Rajev is at the dining table. Also seems like Aashka is sitting. Sidhu ji is standing. Delnaaz comes and sits down at the table. Mink was sitting near Rajev. Camera zooms in to possible Vrajesh and now the messy bedrooms are in our face again!

6:32pm - Delnaaz asking what happened "yeh toot gaya woh phoot gaya". Mink is talking "she was the first person there...usne mujhe dekha to.." No idea what they are discussing. Camera back to bedroom. Sidhu is perhaps saying to Sana that she's not well. She can't move.

6:34pm - They are saying they need to sit out. I think Urvashi is saying no not after lights out. Urvashi is asking if the rajneeti task took place at night. Vrajesh saying he took his skull cap. Sidhu saying, he only has one suitcase. He didn't get any other bag. He's expecting another bag I guess. If a bigger bag comes, he'll shift things to it. Urvashi saying the bad smell is coming from the pool and not the fish tank and they need to clean that as well. Sidhu is saying that in the morning the first sun rays is ozone and the water has ozone. 

*took a short break*

6:42pm - Aashka and Delnaaz talking about something being boring and Delu says "woh bol rahi hai na". Sana walking into the captains bedroom and joins Aash and Del. Aash says, "tu teekh hai". Sana "haan". Sana saying "aur kuch bata na" . Sana and all saying about someone got a task. Sana "usko andar bulake task hi diya hoga". Sana saying mascara is going in her eyes so delu hands her tissue. Sana saying that they sleep in so much tension what'll they do by staying up. Aash saying she conquered her fear of Sampat? Or some bug? Vrajesh climbs into bed when them.  Urvashi talking "i'm least affected. baki rote rehte hain. ab to raat ko bhi hua hai. ab to baari baari. agar woh abhi emotionally broken up hai by the events of the day." voice fading. "agar meri attachment kisi se hai" i think she is talking about sapna. "she's emotional. Jab mujhpe baat aayi about cheekna chilana. Main apko khaane ke liye taunt nahi karoongi. I dont care what people assume about me. Mera pe mudda/ungli utaya tha." She got interrupted by someone and BB muted. Rajev and Niketan in bathroom. Rajev saying "you're right bro. Phir main nahe jaoonga magar mere nahane ka bilkul nahi hai." Niketan's mic was off so no idea wth is going on. BB outside cam AGAIN.

6:54pm - Vrajesh walking in the garden area and singing "babu samjho ishare..." He's walking back and forth. I guess his part of the task is to guard the outside area. captains room. Sidhu n rajev in room and they were talking about ice. I think aashka has some accident. It sounded like she was crying or sniffing. Sidhu taking her out n she says yahin baithe hain. Back to kitchen. Poor Sampat is still there doing things.

6:59pm - Sidhu talking to someone and saying "man maani nahi karni chahiye" but the cam is focused on Sapna. Sidhu says is saying that you are purposely losing that's not right. Sana can't do the task, that's different. Sapna is trying to explain but she's inaudible. Vrajesh strolling outside.

7:02pm - Rajev brushing his teeth in the bathroom.

7:03pm - Niketan in bathroom brushing his teeth now. Rajev telling him that Vraj came to him saying that did Sidhu ji take it personally? and he's telling me baghawat kar. For me, task is important because my dad is in the army. Main aisa kuch karoonga to... cut to Sapna hugging her monkey and sleeping. Back to bathroom. Cant hear Niketan. Mic must be off. Rajev jogging back into the house. Vrajesh strolling outside and singing to himself.

7:12pm - Del, aash, sapna and one more in captains room. Aashka talking about Niketan. Sapna saying bull! "main pak gaya hoon main tad gaya hoon. You're not supposed to come and tell me." Aash saying that these kind of people cant make me emotional or cry. del is saying i've faced so many dhoke in relationships that i find hard to trust. Sampat in kitching still making something.

7:14pm I think Urv is talking to mink. She saying my mom was crying. Not sure what she's talking about now. "jang wohi jeeta jo part leta hai par yeh jang nahi hai." She's saying something about being prepared. Whole time they've been only showing Sampat.

7;17pm - Sapna talking to del, aash, sana. "mujhe zada laga/. Wohi to hai" Recordings are shifting so can't follow the conversation. "tu kaise decide kar sakta hai..." BB muted in between. Sigh.

7:19pm  - Urvashi and vrajesh talking. I think he's saying the camera has gone and gotten stuck to the wall. And we can't touch it Sapna saying something about red yellow green blue, aisa nahi kar sakte and then talking about sampat to del aash. About the way she behaved and how Sapna felt n bb muted. vraj talking to niketan in bathroom. Sampat alone in kitchen making roti.

7:23pm - Rajev in the yellow bedroom. Covers himself with a blanket while sitting and buries his face in his palms. Then he changes direction.

7:27pm - Niketan in the bedroom and he has changed out of his outfit. No sound except random dull chatter. Niketan talks to BB asking if his outfit is okay. And if not to let him know. Sampat asking Sidhu calling him major saab and saying the food is ready and when they have to eat, they should tell her. Delnaaz comes up to her and Sampat says, she'll do the dishes. Man this poor lady is cooking since morning. What a pathetic task. I'm not a fan of Sampat but this is just like slavery. πŸ˜‘

*on a 15 min break*
8:03pm - *by Persian cat* Rajeev, Sapna & Sana talking about constipation. 

8:12pm - Vrajesh is eating food outside in the garden area sitting on the ground. πŸ˜­

8:23pm - Everyone sitting and talking to Mink and asking her what she saw on TV and when. Rajev asking her if she saw his fight with Aseem and Mink says "short kar ke" and they all laugh. Urvashi asking Sampat for the recipe on how to cook Brinjals.

8:32pm - Rajev is discussing about night duty for the task and BB mutes. Sana is cutting a cake.

8:35pm - Sana complaining to aashka about how Vrajesh or Rajev told her off for washing dishes earlier and said you are in sweeping and mopping and she said that if I was in that, they would have told me. Aashka is like next time you tell them you don't want to do that.

8:38pm - Delnaaz asks Rajev to washes dishes and he says, sure. "tum bhi kya yaad karo gi ki rajev se pala pada tha". Delu "okay thank you" πŸ€”

8:40pm - Delnaaz and Rajev discussing dish washing. Del says that in this task, everyone's becoming over powering. Can't hear what is being said by Rajev. BB announcement. BB switches to outdoor cam and there's a bug sitting on it. LOL. Sampat is pacing back and forth. Vrajesh seems to be lying on the ground with his boriya bistar.

8:45pm - Sapna complaining about someone in the captain's room. Rajev near the sink asking someone to take out one of his cigarette packets. Mink crosses from in front of the living area cam. Aashka saying that when the task happens, everything is masti mazaak but jab gand hoti hai. Urvashi saying, aaj hona tha to ho gaya. It seems like someone has received a secret task and Niketan and Rajev are contemplating over it. Aashka talking to Urvashi and saying that she spoke to Sidhu during the task and she said negative hai negative hai. I think they are discussing about Delnaaz. Aashka is saying that maine decide kar liya hai ki sochna band kar.

9:50pm - Mink has told Aashka that it's coming on TV that you are crying all the time and I told her that you yourself will come to know what is the reality and there are a lot of people who cry. And sapna said correct that we haven't come here to act. I can't make stupid jokes and comedy and I can only laugh at a joke once or twice. For eg. Sana, I dont think she's fake because she's neutral. Urvashi agrees. Aashka says, mere liye mudda ban gaya hai ki neutral log kya kar rahe hain.

8:56pm - Urvashi is saying that that Mink told her about someone bitching. And Sana is saying she told her that someone kept a name for her "legally blond". Sana is saying that if these things are telecast then her mom will be really upset so I feel very scared to ask someone about it. If you see someone laugh so you think they are a joker. Urvashi is saying "yeh tod degi". Sidhu is talking about tasks. Niketan mentions target practice. Rajev washing dishes. Niketan says Jawaan ka promotion ho gaya hai, aap bhool jaate hai. Rajev talking to God and thanking him for good friend, good feelings, good WIFE. πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

*going to watch today's telecast now so will have to terminate the updating here for now. Thank you all who enjoyed reading my updates.*

^ 4th November ' 12 morning to evening updates. πŸ˜Š