Should I give her everybody's links here?
Choti I am giving urs and mine
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: lazyleaves
Thank God you all resed. Good girls
Now Ridz if you want your gift tell rasgulla to post that part from my account :-D
O my sister is going to hate me :-D
Or else wait for an hour. I am not home :-D
Ridz by the time read the first four part. I bet you will like it :-D
Originally posted by: lazyleaves
Thank God you all resed. Good girls
Now Ridz if you want your gift tell rasgulla to post that part from my account :-D
O my sister is going to hate me :-D
Or else wait for an hour. I am not home :-D
Ridz by the time read the first four part. I bet you will like it :-D
Originally posted by: lazyleaves
Fari we should have another rangeen raat today. Just you and me. No Sami. Deal? ;-)