Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
me too,mujhe toh neendh b nahi aayegi😉Originally posted by: shrutisweety
ya egar to see him in tomorrows epi
they love similar to me..while i saw watching the promo of arjun,shaleen ka face full holi wala tha,toh mujhe laga he s ankurOriginally posted by: prava55663
they do look similar...i thought only i was felt so...
happy to see someone thought like me...Nice post...Loved him in Hum se hai life..he is superb...
ya they do look similar,i wish instead of akshay anand,ankur EFT me hota..Originally posted by: Arieltabi
Me to. The first time I saw Arjun's promo I thought it was Ankur. After watching it 2 or 3 times I realized its not him. Even I like him. They do look similar.