carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
When he said kush tho bohot hoge tum aaj..

So many actors have spoken this dialogue... After Big B - I really enjoyed KVB with that dialogue..

His smile was so cute. This boy is a style icon and not just with his clothes and hair but his acting style too.

Keep Rocking KVB.

Cari...xx - akka KVB's Ramona! Lol
Edited by carisma2 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ahhh, yes! I liked that too. He said it thrice, twice in Hindi and once in English. It made me smirk. πŸ˜†

I really like how the CVs are handling Viraj these days. 
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

excuse me, you made an account of my name. do you know its not allow in IF?

Aya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saraella

excuse me, you made an account of my name. do you know its not allow in IF?

🀣

I was so waiting for you to come & see it !
It's prolly Zara. 

🀣
Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aya.

🀣

I was so waiting for you to come & see it !
It's prolly Zara. 

🀣

I know, gosh I realize how popular I am just today, thats why people are making accounts by name🀣

lol I apologize KVB fans. I have to come in the thread because someone made an id of my name. again sorry

Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Saraella

lol I apologize KVB fans. I have to come in the thread because someone made an id of my name. again sorry

You reported it, fine, but there was no need to make an issue of it in this thread itself. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

You reported it, fine, but there was no need to make an issue of it in this thread itself. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

That is why I said sorry. I am not making this thread issue. sorry now I am out of here! if someone create an Id of my name then obviously I will come and comment. anyone will. again sorry

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
His smile is more dan jus...ufff...πŸ˜›πŸ˜³ n d way he ws shwn on bike...d way he got off d bike..givin a knee numbin smile...😳 gosh!!!...his gloves, mask...his luk ws literally spreadin d chills thru my spine...plus d red tshirt n jeans...ohhh my my my...does he evn hv d limits of hotness he shws??...😳 n obviously d dialog delivery...whole scene ws sooo mesmerisin...ryt 4m "khush toh bahut hoge tum...n d transaltn ofcorz πŸ˜†.."seriously u mus b njoyn dis ryt"..lolπŸ˜†  "mai yahan sorry vorry kehne nhi aaya hu...i hv nvr done dat"...πŸ˜† n den d punch line which made me totally lyk...awww...😳 "mai yaha tumse aaj apni janvi mangne aaya hu..chahe uske liye muje kitni b tapasya ya pashchatap...or watevr...lolπŸ˜† only he cn make viewers laugh in such a serious scene wid his style of sayin "watevr"πŸ˜† n finally whn his jahnvi came d most dreaded dialog of d whole scene..."aaj khush to tum b bahut hogi na..aaj tumhre bhgwan ne tumhri sun li..thi chahti thi tum k mai 1 achhha insan ban jau...aur mai vo banne ki koshish kr rha hu..mai badal rha hu jahnvi...aur vo sirf tumhare liye... awww dat ws ao touchin..his eyes wer so genuine in dat scene..his acting is jus out of dis world...i fall in luv wid him evry day...😳❀️
sabrina.a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
His entry  in last episode almost killed me guys πŸ˜‰. I watched that part at least 20 times todayπŸ˜† . Jai Ho Viraj Dobriyal πŸ‘
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜† it made me lol..actually!! but filmy or whatever but i was satisfied by the fact that he accepted..that he is not bigger than almighty! he accepted that God brought him back for Jahnvi! He accepted that he was wrong!

I am SUPER happy!!

and that scene..where he was speaking with his BL! πŸ˜‰ that he is putting his shoes out of tample but not his stick!! hahaha that was SUPERB!! I totally adored the scene!! very happy with current track!