Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: keshiya

@juhi_ no i said, i thought it is a yahima contunation. But anyways the truth should be shown soon yaar. i want to see juhi's reaction and the truth should be masaledar as samar is shown as a cook😆 until now. 

it wud be gr8...fir shaadi k baad samar juhi ko apne haathon se pyaar se khaana pakakar khilayga...vaise shaadi se pehle b khila sakta hai😊...vo wala pyaar nahi jo master-slave task me dikhaaya tha...in fact, vo pyaar nahi chaalugiri tha😆
Edited by angel_juhi04 - 11 years ago

2. Kiya strange behaviour @ Panchi's house

At Panchi's house:

Panchi's mom is sitting on a couch lost in thoughts. She is thinking about Kiya n d time spent wid her. Panchi's mom takes out a family photo of a herself, her husband n two girls of 3-4 years old in which one of them is Panchi. Panchi's mom luks @ d other girl wid tears in her eyes.

Just then, she heard d doorbell ringing. Panchi's mom hid dat family photo n wiped her tears. Panchi's mom opened it. It was Panchi n Kiya. She became very happy. D girls were in der school uniform as they came direct 4m school.

"Hello aunty," greeted Kiya waid a smile.

"Hello Kiya, nice to see  here," said Panchi's mom wid a smile.

They came inside. Panchi's mom told them to sit on d couch. Kiya lukd around n felt a little strange. She heard sound in her mind of two small girls laughing n got startled. Kiya then got a vision of a cute girl in a blue frock running after some flying balloons on a beach to catch it wid an innocent smile on her face n then d vision changed to her sitting on d beach crying for mom wid very few ppl around. Her face was not clearly seen as half of d face was hidden by her flowing hairs. Kiya's expression became blank unable to figure out anything else. Panchi's mom touched her shoulder n she got startled.

"Ye muje kya ho raha hai," said Kiya to d camera.

"Kya hua beta?" asked Panchi's mom.

"Kuch nahi, aunty," replied Kiya.

Panchi's mom said, "Tum dono baatein karo. Main tumhare liye kuch khaane ko laati hu."

She left 4m der. Panchi switched on her TV. She turned on  9XM music channel n to d duo's dismay, Aanya's album song was going on. Kiya became upset n Panchi noticed it n even she hated Aanya very much like d whole grp. Panchi quickly switched d channel to MTV where Ishq Wala Love song was playing n she kept d remote on d sofa. They started watching dat song. Kiya was thinking about her moments wid KD while Panchi was thinking abt her moments wid Ranveer. They both were lost in thought wid a smile on der faces. Panchi's mom came der n saw them lost in thoughts n smiled in amusement.

"Garma garam chai aur pakore," said Panchi's mom.

Kiya n Panchi came out of der thoughts n saw Panchi's mom serving them pakore wid sauce.

Panchi's mom asked, "Kahan khoye the tum dono?"

"Mom, vo kya hai na? Ye gaana muje bahot pasand hai. So I was lost in it," lied Panchi wid a smile.

"Muje b ye gaana bahot pasand hai," said Kiya.

"Accha, abhi chalo chai aur pakore khaate hai," said Panchi's mom.

Panchi's mom sat on d couch n d trio started relishing d pakoras while sipping tea. Kiya again felt strange @ d taste.

"Aunty, pakore kitne yummy hai," said Kiya praising her.

Panchi's mom said, "Thank u, beta. Tum jitna chahe utna kha sakti ho".

Kiya's finished n said, "Main apna dish kitchen me rakh kar aati hu."

She started feeling strange again n went to d kitchen correctly. Before Panchi's mom cud say anything, Kiya was out of der sight.

"Panchi, jaakar Kiya ko bata kar aao ki kitchen kaha hai," said Panchi's mom.

"Okay mom, main abhi jaati hu," said Panchi.

Panchi got up. As she was abt to go to d kitchen, Kiya returned to d hall.

"Aunty, maine apna dish kitchen me rakh diya," said Kiya while Panchi n her mom got shocked on hearing dat.

"Kiya, tumhe kaise pata ki kitchen kaha hai?" asked Panchi's mom.

Kiya was puzzled n thought how she came to know wer d kitchen is n had no clue n not knowing wat to say.

"Mom, rehne do. May be it was a guess.," said Panchi.

"Yaa, may be," said Panchi's mom.

Panchi went to her room to change her clothes.

"Kiya, Panchi aur tumhaara pehle jamta nahi tha na aur baad me tum dono bahot acche frnds ban gaye" asked Panchi's mom.

Kiya remembered her fights wid Panchi n her calling her 'fatso'.

"I am sorry, aunty. Muje use aisa nahi bolna chahiye par pata nahi muje kya ho jaata tha. Main apna saara frustrations school me sab par nikaal deti thi. Par baad me muje realize hone laga ki main doosron ko hurt karungi to baad me muje b hurt hoga. Isliye maine KD ki help ki aur baad me dheere dheere KD, Panchi aur baaki log se maine dosti kar li. Fir muje bahot accha laga ki mere b asli dost bane to isse pehle bahot mushkil se bante the. Bahot jan mujse nahi Aanya Gujral ki behen se dosti karna chahte the," said Kiya.

"Tumhe pehle ek baar koshish to karna chahiye tha unse dosti karne ka to vo shayad shuru me hi tumhe samjhte aur tumse dosti kar lete the. Ghar ka frustrations tumhe doosron par nahi nikalna chahiye tha. Doosron ko takleef dekar tum kaise khush reh sakti thi qki tum bina matlab kisi ko pareshaan kar ri nahi sakti ho," said Panchi's mom.

"Vo to hai isliye to maine baad me unse dosti kar li. Main to bhool hi gayi. Muje Panchi se Physics project k baare me baat karna tha," said Kiya.

Saying dat, Kiya got n again started feeling strange. She went to Panchi's room on her own before she cud tell her dat she vl show her Panchi's room. Panchi's mom lukd shocked wen Kiya went out of sight.

"Kiya kitchen aur Panchi k room me bina humare bataaye kaise chali gayi? Use kitchen aur Panchi k room ka raasta kaise pata hai?" asked Panchi's mom to herself.

She again thought abt her meeting wid Kiya in school, Kiya' eyes n smile , her way of talking, her dialogue after she finished eating all d sandwiches herself, her reaction @ d sandwich's taste n above all her name 'Kiya'.

Just then, she heard d doorbell ringing. She opened d door to find Ranveer.

"Ranveer," said Panchi's mom in delight.

"Hello aunty," said Ranveer wid a smile.

Ranveer came inside.

"Kiya aaj pehli baar aayi hai, vo Panchi k room me hai," said Panchi's mom.

"Thik hai, main Panchi k room me jaakar use milta hu," said Ranveer.

Scene shifts to Kiya n Panchi discussing a project wen suddenly they change d topic.

"TV pe gaana dekhte waqt tum kahan khoyi shayad main jaanti hu," said Panchi teasing Kiya.

"Shayad muje b pata hai ki tum kahan kahan khoyi thi," Kiya teased her back.

"Kahan khoyi thi main? Bata to?" asked Panchi.

Just then, Ranveer enters d room.

Kiya whispered to Panchi wid a smile, "Jawab khud chal kar aa gaya hai".

"N...Ranveer, tum yaha?" asked Panchi in amazement stopping herself 4m calling him 'Nonu' as Kiya was der.

"Tumhaari yaad aayi to chala aaya," said Ranveer winking @ her.

Kiya laughs n sings 'Yaad aa rahi hai, teri yaad aa rahi hai' song to tease them. Ranveer smiles @ Panchi while she is getn annoyed due to embarrassment.

"Just shut up, Kiya," said Panchi annoyingly.

"Jyaada gussa sehat k liye accha nahi hota," said Kiya while laughing.

"Vaise Panchi gusse me b bahot acchi lagti hai. Hai na Panchi?" said Ranveer wid a smile.

"OMG! Juhi, idhar rehti to yahi bolti thi," said Kiya while laughing.

"Main tum dono ko na..." threatened Panchi.

"Cool down, Panchi. Vaise tum dono kya kar rahe ho?" asked Ranveer.

"Hum dono Physics project k baare me discuss kar rahe the," said Panchi.

Panchi's mom entered wid a tray of chai n pakoras. Ranveer's mouth waters.

"Ye sirf Ranveer k liye hai," said Panchi's mom, "Ranveer, tumhe thoda der pehle aana chahiye tha fir hum sab saath me khaate the".

Ranveer smirks @ Kiya n Panchi while glancing @ d chai n pakoras. Panchi's mom leaves 4m der. Ranveer relishes pakoras while sipping tea wid Panchi-Kiya watching them greedily.

"Kya tasty pakore hai," said Ranveer teasing Panchi n Kiya.

"Hum tumse pehle kha chuke hai," said Kiya.

"Par abhi to tum dono bichaaron ko muh dekhna pad raha hai aur main maje se pakore ka swaad le raha hu," taunted Ranveer.

Panchi n Kiya gave each other a look n charged 2wards Ranveer. Panchi sat on his right side on d bed while Kiya on his left.

"Abhi tumhe swaad dilate hai pakore ka?" said Kiya smiling.

"Matlab? Main swaad to already le raha hu," said Ranveer puzzled.

"Abhi asli swaad dilate hai tumhe," said Panchi.

They attacked his plate n started gobbling up 4m them.

"Ye...ye kya kar rahe ho tum dono?" asked Ranveer shockingly.

"Hum bichaare hai," said Kiya teasingly.

"Hume muh dekhna padega," said Panchi teasingly.

Ranveer ran outside d room wid plate 4m d girls. Panchi's mom saw d girls chasing poor Ranveer. She smiled @ them. D girls caught him. Panchi closed his eyes 4m behind.

"Panchi, tu use peeche se pakad aur main ise aage se pakadkar gudgudi karti hu aur iske haath se plate leti hu," Kiya said mischievously. She started tickling Ranveer 4m font while Panchi was holding Ranveer 4m behind. Kiya then took away d plate of pakoras 4m him.

Others got shocked on hearing wat she said. They felt as if they heard sum1 saying dat. Ranveer n Panchi brushed off d thoughts but Panchi's mom remembered  d same kind of scene of childhood wid Panchi closing Ranveer's eyes  holding him 4m back n an another girl holding n tickling him 4m front before taking d plate of pakoras away 4m him. D kids wer 3-4 years old. Panchi's mom smile @ d flashback n lukd @ Kiya.

"Kiya ki masti aur shararatwala idea usi ki tarah hai," thought Panchi's mom wid a tensed look on her face.

"Ab bas b karo. Main tum teeno k liye aur pakore laati hu," said Panchi's mom wid a smile.

"Yeee," d trio cried happily in unison.

While eating a pakora, Panchi's mom asked Panchiwid a smile, " Panchi, tumhe yaad hai jab tum 3 saal ki thi tab tumhe Ranveer ne kaise uthaaya tha jab tum ek baar TV dekhte dekhte so gayi thi".

Panchi said, "Itni puraani baat hai. Muje yaad nahi aa raha hai".

"Yaa aunty, vo baat to tab ki thi jab hum 3 saal k the. Itna kisi yaad rehta hai," said Ranveer coolly.

Kiya got a flashback vision of Ranveer putting ice in Panchi's T-shirt 4m behind wid another girl laughing n watching. She cud only see girl's back. She again got puzzled.

"T-shirt me ice daalkar," said Kiya.

Panchi's mom got shocked on hearing dat.

"Beta, tumhe kaise pata ki Ranveer ne Panchi k T-shirt me peeche se ice daalkar jagaaya tha," asked Panchi's mom.

"Even I don't know. May be a guess qki aise type k masti to bahot common rehte hai na," said Kiya not knowing wat to say abt her vision to them.

At night, Panchi's mom was thinking abt Kiya's strange behavior abt saying wat vl Panchi do if she knows dat she ate all d sandwishes herself, going to kitchen n Panchi's room widout anyone teln, girls chasing Ranveer n ice flashback. She had a doubtful look on her face.

rocksravya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hope i was d first one 2 cmnt ..cmng 2 d os ..luvely update yr... waiting fr next part ,..hope we can find same masti wali Kiya on screen also plz include KD also missing him...

Originally posted by: rocksravya11

hope i was d first one 2 cmnt ..cmng 2 d os ..luvely update yr... waiting fr next part ,..hope we can find same masti wali Kiya on screen also plz include KD also missing him...

i am trying to make it as realistic as possible n not like saas-bahu shows...yaa, i hv a lovely comic scene of kisha in mind for next part😊
rocksravya11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

i am trying to make it as realistic as possible n not like saas-bahu shows...yaa, i hv a lovely comic scene of kisha in mind for next part😊

i m eagerly waiting fr KiSha scene ...n RaHi also... saas bahu shows lol🤣

Originally posted by: rocksravya11

i m eagerly waiting fr KiSha scene ...n RaHi also... saas bahu shows lol🤣

is it lukn like some stupid saas-bahu concept? then i vl be careful 4m next part...i shown RaHi scene wid Kiya n his starting dialogue to Panchi😊
rocksravya11 thumbnail

is it lukn like some stupid saas-bahu concept? then i vl be careful 4m next part...i shown RaHi scene wid Kiya n his starting dialogue to Panchi😊

no yr ur concept z difrnt n fab..aww RaHi wid kiya n plz KD also...😊
keshiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update. loved it. rv-panchi-kiya's bonding was perfectly described. thanks for pm. continue soon. tu hima ki shaadi tak pahuch gayi. wow. unki shaafi mein bhi juhi nautanki karna nahi chodegi😆
rocksravya11 thumbnail

aww RaHi den update d next part quickly n no yr ur concept z tottally dfrnt n very nice...😊

Originally posted by: keshiya

awesome update. loved it. rv-panchi-kiya's bonding was perfectly described. thanks for pm. continue soon. tu hima ki shaadi tak pahuch gayi. wow. unki shaafi mein bhi juhi nautanki karna nahi chodegi😆

vo 7 phere lete waqt b apna chapar-chapar chalu rakhegi🤣 n samar vl just smile @ her cute antics😊...kya karu vo dono lagte hi kitna interesting hai😊...to aise imaginations to aana hi hai na😉...bichaara ranveer...girls se panga kabhi mat lena😆😊