n that sam maanu plz dont do this
vrna bhut pachtayega
babji
precap- im sure that is sam's dirty plan😡😡

26_chaitra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Superb update!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

will be eagerly waiting for the next update :) :)
Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update...
hope maan doesnt take any wrong step...hate sam...
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
stupid moron...cant he see whts right n whts wrong...agar sabke samne woh mrs maan singh khurana banegi toh sab geet ko kyun maan k wife manenge...kya maan ko kuch dikhai nehi deta...k she is blackmailing him...such a b****...i hate maan very much...kab akkal ayega usse...

awesome n wonderful update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...
Shilalipi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5

hey buddies, I think some of u have misunderstood a thing maan is NOT GOING TO HAVE ANY RELATION WITH SAMIKSHA,he is just giving her permission to use his name as her husband within the people she knows.

if u want pms for this FF,then add TIRTAS in your buddy list.

TIRTAS-http://www.india-forums.com/member_profile.asp?PF=726088

Part 19

Sometimes, u don't realize what u have until u are in danger to lose that priceless possession 

Maan couldn't say no..& specially after knowing that how much in bad position she was after being abandoned by her parents, though she did not mention it, he knew...
& more than that, it was her IZZAT at stake'as samiksha had already declared that she is married to maan within her kinsmen'after all what could go wrong..he is just letting her use his name!

Bt unknown to him someone  was there listening to their conversation, it was Dev!
He silently went from there & came into his cabin
What is maan bro doing?! Is he going to have an extramarital affair?Or is he going to leave geet?No..i am letting bhai do this..not to such a nice girl like geet, I will do whatever I can, to protect this marriage.
at night he discussed with sameera  about this,
sam we need to do something..soon
bt what can we do?
Hmmm,idea, jealousy!
Jealousy?
Yes,if bro seea geet with someone else he will understand what geet means to him
Great idea dev!
  I will busy these days for work, so can u pls find someone, who will be ready to do this work?
Yes ofcourse deV!
Love u sam!
I love u too

They put off the light & went to sleep,
Where dev was contended thinking his plan will definitely bring his bro & bhabi together, sam was thinking something else!
I am sorry dev, I love u  bt not more than my mom I can't possibly fix the marriage of that girl whose mom snatched my mom's love, 

& I specially when I know that geet is also like that, just wait geet, soon ur marriage will  be over. The plan which dev planned to bring u & maan together I will use it to destroy ur marriage.
Here opposite to what dev thought, maan was slowly being attracted to geet.  The night geet hugged & confessed him,he thought he loved samiksha when he met samiksha the next morning he still believed that..bt he couldn't explain to himself, why his heart suddenly started to pace faster at the sight of geet in his office..

Sometimes it takes time to distinguish between our true love & fascination & sometimes, only a few meetings are enough to break the fascination!.

That day at lunch hour geet had come to his office with his lunch clad in a simple red anarkali & no makeup but kajal & her mangalsutra  . It was for the first time he was seeing her in red.

He couldn't explain why he was smelling her damp hair often when she wasn't noticing that day, why the smell intoxicated him so much he also couldn't find the reason why his heart started doing somersault whenever she was close to him.

That day when he went to their room he wasted no time & grabbed the strawberry shampoo bottle smelling it.
App ye kya kar rahe hoi?(what are u doing) geet looked at him incredulously 
Wo wo..main..main ha, dekh raha tha ki ye shampoo me aisa kya hai kit um itne bade hoke bhi ye baccho wale shampoo use karti ho(n..no..no, actually I was seeing that  what is it in this shampoo that u still use this kids' shampoo)

HAAAWWW! Apne mujhe baccha kaha!! (u called me a kid!!!)She said pouting
Nahi, tum to nani  ho.(nope! U are an oldie!) Maan teased her, amused at her antics
APNE MUJHE BUDI KAHA!!THEHERIYE..AVI BATATI HU'(u called me an oldie!!!!!!! Wait! I will see u..)& there goes cat-rat story, geet chased him all over the room hitting him with cushions ..while bechara maan was trying to dodge it, at last he gave up & indulged in pillow fight with her.
That night maan could not sleep..he was still searching an answer to his questions.
Maan!! Ye tu kya kar raha tha!!sara din to geet ke baloon ki khushboo badi acchi lag rahi thi,  par jab bottle se wohi wala shampoo smell kiya to waisa kyun nahi laga??(maan! What's wrong with u? the whole day u were smelling geet's hair & when I smelled the actual shampoo from the bottle why didn't I feel like that?)

I never felt  like this with sam, bt with geet...
He was even afraid to name what he was feeling, he felt so ashamed & so low even thinking that samiksha & his relation was just a fascination..so many years of dedication was just a strong attraction!
At morning he was shocked seeing the position of their bodies, he was half lying on geet cocooning her in his strong arms, while geet 's face was towards him comfortably snuggled in his warm chest.
She looked so happy & in peace ..so beautiful..

Wait  a minute... MAAN! What are thinking!..he slowly slipped from bed still pondering over his feelings.
He couldn't understand how is it possible to be attracted to geet so strongly when his love samiksha was there?
 Here sameera was searching a man who could execute dev's/her plan..
She went to shopping & saw a guy who was very handsome in profile,bt it looked like he needed money . sam was watching him for quite sometime, he was wondering from mall to mall talking to the shop owners,it looked like he was asking them for job.

Hey you..
The guys looked at her & then looked around himself.
Yes I am talking to you..
Looks like u need money , well I can provide u, bt u have to do a job for me
The guy looked incredulous.
Listen, u just have to make one person jealous, u have to act like u are a millionaire & u will be friend with his wife & spend time with her as her friend'though the girl doesn't know about this plan & she shouldn't know about this either. Do u understand?

Yes mam, I will do ur work, the guy looked amused
Good, met me at XYZ place & I will tell u what to do next.
Yes mam.
Sameera went from there in her car & then the guy got up smiling & shaking his head & started to walk towards to the parking area. He walked upto his Harley Davidson Cvo (price- 34,95,000) & zoomed off

Precap- 😛Dev's plan starts😉

Edited by Shilalipi - 11 years ago
lehr thumbnail
 me first  
wow fab update dear.
waiting to see jealous maan.
continue soon dear. can't wait.
Edited by lehr - 11 years ago
the_chosen_one thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome update.
maan is such a dumbo.
I think sameera's plan is going to backfire.
loved it.
update next part soon.
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
poor Sameera
hired a rich guy 4 her plan
Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
loved it