-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I really have no clue what is gonna happen!  
http://starplusnews.wordpress.com/2012/10/23/star-plus-weekend-schedule-for-the-month-of-november-2012/
I am smelling the responses of SP e-mails are computer generated... ðŸ¤“ i.e. giving the same answers to all e-mails about their show going off-air ! ðŸ¤¢

and i really don't get that so called ABP news promo of Khamoshiyan! ðŸ˜³ like it does not even show the montage of the show at end? 

Sigh... Too bad SP could not chop RJN or other old shows for this thing! ðŸ¤¢ event 11:00 slot is open! ðŸ˜¡ 
also WHY did the PH not try to protest... they easily had an upper hand to stop this with good TRPs in their hands??? ðŸ¥± 
SIGH... ðŸ˜­
Edited by CraziestGurtian - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cool.Vidya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have no idea what's happening.. Old shows and over lived ones can be easily axed for making ways for the new ones.. But no, they are cutting of new serials which was garnering good TRPs..
What are they upto? 😳

And moreover, 1 week showtime of this show is being cut down!! To show diwali celebrations?? Couldn't they get a better time slot? 🤓
What's the use of scissoring  the nearly-ending show??

How are the PH and the Cv team going to wrap off the story in so less time? So many loose ends are dangling here and there..

Well, what can we do other than cursing SP and PH? They don't even bother to reply to our emails..😡
Guggul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I second u Vidya.. True enough.. Insane SP and PH.. 
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Dis is seriously vry bad of SP 

i hate d channel 

U hv signed d petition

i m gonna mail it in a day or 2