riya rocked

-Panda- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Plz pm me d updates...my user id had some problems :(
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Arjun RawtešŸ˜”
You bloody damn have no right to tell Riya who she chooses to be with.
And what is it to you if she sleeps in ASR's arms huh?
Di, during these parts I wanted to rip out this guys head though I love him dearly.
Rathod's anger is a concern for his sister.
Arjun should first come clean of his feelings then go ahead and start teaching Riya morals...humph...
Baap re Baap..kya precap hain...
Arjun tho thappad pe thappad ka raha hain..
Honestly Di, that was a lil comicalšŸ˜†
Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Chap 16

Later in the evening, Riya sat on THE ROCKING CHAIR WITH SU IN HER ARMS HUGGING HER AS she was just trying to find peace within herself. Her thoughts kept on reflecting how her life has drastically changed in the recent time. Especially after ASR entered once again in her life.

Her trance of thoughts continued until she was shaken by Rathore, who had been calling her downstairs

from last 10 minutes.
Rathore: Riya kya hua hai tumhe?

Riya: kuch nahi bhai she replied with moist eyes.

Rathore: Aarey mai ye bolne aya tha ki ASR aya hai.

Riya wasn't in a mood of meeting anyone she asked Rathore to inform ASR that she has slept off. Rathore refused her request instead he dragged her downstairs.

ASR walked upto Riya and hugged her tightly, "Hey babes, don't worry I'm there for you always" I know you weren't in a mood to meet me but kya karu itna important kaam tha that I couldn't resist coming here. Moreover you weren't picking your cell up.

ASR continued, hey you would be happy tomorrow to see someone, I have a surprise he said.

Riya was amused, Surprise she questioned him.
ASR yes, well for now I wanted to inform you that you have a Lawyer and I've made an appointment for tomorrow saying that ASR pecked her lightly on Riya's cheeks and left. Riya kept staring at the door as ASR left, Rathore was left stunned by Riya's sudden change in behavior. At the same time Rathore smiled thinking how well these two knew each other.

NEXT DAY @ ETF:

The team members were present except Arjun Rathore was getting cranky on Arjun's behavior. But then ASR walks in surprise surprise he said out loud, all the four turned their head simultaneously towards the glass door. They saw a smiling ASR standing just inside, as Riya turned her head around ASR smiled at her, and winked at her in an expression of joy he said, Tadaaa surprise for my Gulabo (by then Riya's cheeks were crimson red because of ASR's wink)

Riya had started to walk towards ASR slowly then quickly ran into a pair of strong arms, he sprung her around. He said out loud, Ohh my Angel.. Viru said Riya.

Chotu and Shree exchanged weird looks, while Rathore eyes had almost popped out in shock.

Shree: Abh ye kon hai?

Chotu: Kumb ke mele mai bhichde hue the lagta hai.

Riya was still safe in the strong arms, ASR spoke yaar abh toh chod de usse he said parting them.

Mr Viren Vadhera Riya said out loud folding her hands across her chest while beaming at him, Miss Riya Mukherjee urf Angel said Viren smiling back at her.

Rathore walked over to the trio who kept on staring at each other intently.

Ahemā€¦Rathore cleared his throat, Viren put his hand foreward Viren Vadhera he said, and before Rathore could speak Viren continued so you must be Sameer Rathore right. Rathore nodded in reply.

Riya turned around and said bhai ye mere aur ASR ke saath college mai saath tha, vaise Viru how come you're here? Ma'am I am your very own Lawyer he replied.

ASR: Riya maine kaha tha na India ka the best Lawyer tere liye launga toh ye dekh.

Riya tried to hold her laughter, but bursted out loud Ye best LAWYER? Give me a break ASR.

Viren elbowed ASR and said, Dekha maine kaha tha ye aise hi bolegi chal nikal 500.

You won the bet again? She questioned Viren, he nodded back at her while. ASR gave an irritated look to Riya but soon he smiled as he saw her smiling.

Hey tomorrow's the 1stday of your case we need to prepare said Viren, Riya nodded and said okay then come home tonight we'll discuss about the case. Riya looked at Rathore if he was okay with it, Rathore smilingly nodded at her and said don't make it too late. I won't bhai she reassured, Arnie tumhe pata hai na she questioned him an incomplete sentence. Yes Ma'am he replied the trio hugged together ASR and Viren left the office.

Arjun had walked in when the trio were hugging, ASR leaned forward and pecked Riya Godbye while Viren-Riya the duo hugged each other in joy.

Takecare Angel said Viren as he left.

Arjun furiously walked into the office, glancing back at ASR and Viren angrily. Riya, Rathore, Shree and Chotu all noticed it but ignored him. The trio couldn't believe Arjun could do something like fighting for su in the court, it totally disgusted them.

The day passed with the team running around for main lead for their case.

Later that evening:

Viren was accompanied by ASR to Rathore's house for case discussion.
The first thing was the trio having a group hug (ASR, Viru & Angel) Viren had studied about Riya's past through ASR, but Riya had put a deep insight on what she has gone through since the back to life from coma incident. Viren carefully listened and quickly penned down the summary of her life. Viren explained, "Dekho Riya, ye case itni jaldi isliye accept hua hai because it's a family case in a family court nahi toh normally bahot late hearing hota hai as you already know with shyam's case. His case was just accepted and his first hearing was due sometime next month. The Duo ASR and Viren left the place by 10:00 pm biding Riya and Rathore god bye.

NEXT DAY @ THE FAMILY COURT 10:00am

Viren intently talks to ASR, and worriedly questions him about Riya's whereabouts.
That's he notices Arjun and thinks it's a good idea to introduce himself before hand. Viren walks over to Arjun

Hello im VIREN VADHERA Riya's lawyer, before Arjun could say anything a broad voice speaks "Hello Mr Vadhera we meet again" Hope you do remember me I'm Kunal Chopra Arjun's lawyer he says.

Is bar toh mai tumhe hara hi dunga Viren, continues Kunal. Viren smriks at his over-confidence, he replies chalo dekte hai and walks off from there.

Inside the court
Judge: Defence, I'll let you speak first as a female is defending this case. The Judge was known to justice himself, he believed females should always go first.

During the hearing your honor my client has every right to keep the baby jo baap apni beti ko ek galati soch hai, voh apni beti ko kaise sambhal payega?

Aur uske dohke se meri client ke saath ristha jora tha uski saat woh raat ko and he is the one not stable to take care of su, and he is bound to have an anger problem har baat pe he get anger fits .

Kunal interrupts and asks permission to call riya in the witness box. Kunal almost had started to question Riya but he changed his mind and blurted out Sorry your honour, pehle toh mai inse kuch saval karna chahta tha lekin as my kabil dost Mr. Vadhera pointed out about my clients weakness I would like to say the truth about Miss Riya Mukherjee.

Kunal: Your honour, Mr. Vadhera jo bhi keh rahe hai sara sar jhoot hai, your excellency for past 10 months my client Mr Arjun Suryakant Rawte was the one who cared for his daughter su.. unlike Riya jo once she got out of coma she hasnet give her love nor her time to her daugther riya jo sirf aur sirf apni boyfriend ko time deti hai.

Rathore immediately glanced over at Arjun with a how-dare you look, he mumbled woh su ki maa hai damn it kitna pyaar thi hai su se .

Main bhi baap hoon aur tum muhje nahi rako sak the koi bhi nahi, whispered Arjun into Rathore's ears.

ASR lost his temper and yelled out "How dare you Kunalll she loves su "

Judge: Order order quiet please

Viren stares at ASR and he takes his seat, the judge warns ASR.

Kunal continues, "Your honor yeh larki theek nahi her influence can be bad for su"

As per my knowledge, She was with ASR (Arnav Singh Raizada) for 5 years, then my client Arjun where she had concived su and then supoosedly she clained to have been raped by rana she made her collegues think su's Rana's child and now yet again she's back with ASR.

Infact your honor yeh larki ki charecter dheela hai kitne larkon ki saath soy hai yeh

*riya eyes poped hearing this

Yeh kya bakwas hai Rawte how dare you rathore whispered

Yaar yeh lawyer kya bol ra hai said shree

Recently Riya was caught sleeping with him by her ACP Rathore Chief of ETF and my client Arjun said Arjun's lawyer Kunal Chopra.

Hearing that Viren stared at ASR what-the-hell look, while Riya who stood in the witness box was controlling not the shed tears.

Listening to all the accusations made on Riya, "Yeh jhoot hai" yells ASR

Judge :Quite please

Infact your honor yeh larke itne cheap hai ki im sure agar yeh larki apne beti ko chor ke asr ki saath so sak thi hai subha ki 5am thak uski bahoon mai agar reh sak thi tho jo bhi Rana kara uski saath

I object your honor mere client ka zakmn ko kureed re hai says viren

Over ruled kunal u main contune

Ji your honor like i was saying ki jo bhi Rana kara im sure yeh jhoot bol re hai yeh uski marzi hoge ...

Uska tho yeh sook aur aadaat hai to sleep around and yeh ek achi ma tho choro ek ache aurat bhi nahi hai

Infact usko shram ayye chaiye itne dowm market harkaton kar ne

I object my honor yeh mere apna limit cross kar a hai says viren

Statined kunal court ki limits main raho

RIYA WAS SHELLED SHOCKED at the end HEARING THOSES WORDs. Everyone in the room had started doubting and whispering Riya's character.

Arjun is shocked as well

Haye yeh latki kitne cheao hai say a woman

Haan yeh larki ko tho apne beti nahi milna

Tum kitna ghir sak the ho Rawte huh? Says a anger Rathore

I wont spare you says ASR

Yeh jhoot hai hum sab pata hai we saw what riya went trought that night whispers shree to rathore

Riya looks at arjun with tears

WHAT THE YEH SAB JHOOT HAI

Riya ran out of there and hugged the pillar and weeped hard like never before.

Judge: Aaj ke liye court Shagit ki jati hai.

OUTSIDE COURT

Arjun walked quickly to Riya, to tell her he was sorry and he hadn't mean to hurt her like this but before Arjun could speak Riya just slapped him hard.

How Dare You Rana ka case ismai kyu involve kiya? Why did you bring this in the middle chiiiā€¦ How could you ruin my reputation my respect my everything I HATE YOU YOU HAVE HURT ME TO

THE CORE ARJUN SURYAKANT RAWTE , WHAT DID KUNAL SAY THAT RANA JO KARA

WOH MERE MARZI THI HOW COULD YOU ARJUN YOU SAW WHA I WENT THROUGH NA

MUHJE KUCH YAAD NAHI BUT IM SURE I NEVER WANTED THAT TO HAPPEN NO GIRL WOULD

I DONT WANT EVER SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN I HATE YOU HATE YOU TUM ITNE HEARTLESS KAISE HO SAK THE HO KAISE SHE SLAPS HIM AGAIN

yelled Riya. The whole scene was witnessed by the team, ASR and Viren.

Rathore walks forward he sees Riya on his way, he looks at ARJUN with blood shot eyes full of disgust and anger at the same time. She walked over to ASR and Viren, where Viru pulls her into his arms and patts her head reasurring he'll make things right. Riya clenched onto him tightly and weeped hard, ye mere saath hi kyu hota haiā€¦

Rathore grabs Arjun's collar, "Rawte tum ye karoge aisa socha nahi tha DISGUISTING HOW COULD YOU THAT NIGHT YOU SAW RIYA KI HALAT NA THEN HOW YOU DID SUCH CHEAP THING JUST TO GET SU

he yells" A lone tear fell on Rathore's hand from Arjun's eyes and he losened the grip on Arjun's collar pushed him into the pillar and walked off to Riya. He hugged Riya and apologized for not saving his so called sister.

ASR GOES TO ARJUN

WHAT THE YOU WILL BE SORRY I SWEAR JO TUM AAJ KARE YOU WILL REGRET IT (HE PUSHES ARJUN )

Arjun saw Kunal smirking and walking towards him feeling he's won half of his battle today. Congratulations Mr. Rawte but before he could complete his sentence Arjun grabs Kunals collar, "Who told you to say this huh who gave you the permission damn it"
Arjun slaps Kunal hard and says CASE jeetne ko kaha tha uski besati karne k liye nahi!!!

You better mind it for next time JO RANA KARA WOH USKI GALATI NAHI THI SAMHJE YA SAMJAO said Arjun as he walked off furiously.

shrutisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
gud update continue soon
send me pm
scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that was nice! the trio... ASR, Riya and Viren! they make awesome friends... and felt bad for riya as now people would question her relation! haix... arjun shudn't have let kunal speak all these... please update soon! now it seems that riya hates arjun... i wonder what will happen to now that it has come to such a bad situation!