Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
So sad just 100+6 likes too bad for CHapter 38...do I deserve this...😭

Abhi update kar rahi hu with back pain unbearable I know u not gonna  respond as I wanted ðŸ˜²

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Edited by heytal - 11 years ago
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Darling me really gonna update 
komlika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jass.KN

Darling me really gonna update

Really ???? 😲
deep_eye thumbnail
waiting for next part

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Me going Sorry
Good night
😊
the_chosen_one thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
:(
me too going. its 3:27 here. so I am sleepy. good night :)
Sonia.KN thumbnail

Chapter Thirty Nine 39

Wiping her tears with her Dupatta she entered kids room. Where both were sleeping peacefully Mannat's one leg on Rehaan and his one arm around her waist.

She opened door but she had n't enough courage to raise one step inside. How she could separate both.But above all how she could leave this lil creature alone for whom his whole world revolve around Maan Geet and Mannat.

Geet : Kaise chod kar jaau tujhe .Har baar khoya he hai.Khona shyad yahi meri kismet hai.If I decide to stay with u Ur Papa ll never let this poor baby come to this world (she first looked at Rehaan and then felt her baby) and if I saves this unborn leaving this house .I ll loose u. (she wanted to scram but couldn't She fell on floor sliding herself against door)

She placed her hands on floor .In half laying position Face down toward earth looked at kids again : I have to decide  and yes I hav to .Tumko chodna he hoga atleast yeh tasli to rahegi U r safe . But  tumhare is chote se bhai behaan ko tumhare Papa kabhi Mere Papa kahne ka haq nahi dengay .Iski hfazat k liye mujhe khudgarz (selfish )banna he hoga.Per beta ur mom loves u s much I love Mannat.Per jab Papa he Papa na ban sake mujhe to Maa banker unki hifazat karni he hogi (she wiped her tears and got up gathering all courage she had)

Geet she without making noise packed Mannat's luggage. First she brought luggage downstairs asked Nakul to bring taxi without creating any scene.Like without telling Daddi or Maan and without questing her.Then she separated both kids with much pain inside and  lifted Mannat

In Maan's room

He was on floor .Placing his head on bed support. Crying  bitterly.

Maan : Where I was wrong .Why  she always make me wrong .(ST)

Nakul loyal to whole family was not able to understand how he could stop Geet.He knew if she was leaving home .It was due to Maan becoz Daddi and she had great relations.So without wasting any time he ran toward Maan's room

Nakul : Maan Sir Geet Didi ja rahi hai rok lijiye unko .Unhone Dadi Maa ko na batane ki kasam di hai mujhe but U 'U know reason so plz stop her.(he begged)

But no response from Maan.Nakul yelled again

Maan : Maine nahi kaha use jaane ko .If she wants to go I can't do anything for her.(he burst)

Nakul : Maan Sir I always thought u r arrogant and men of morals but U hav no heart No feelings .Arre u should be happy that U r going to be Papa again but I think u don deserve this .Apki kismet main to Rehaan Baba bhi nahi none chahea thay .(taunted and cursed )

Maan : Just go away from here .Go (he threw his phone on Nakul which hit him on leg and poor Nakul left room wiping his tears)

Maan : Main Papa banne k kabil nahi.How dare he.(he pulled his hair and hit his head against metal bed support and blood came out )

Outside Nakul and Deepak were doing their best to stop her.But no effect.

Deepak : Didid Ji humme pata hai U r leaving due to Maan Sir but he is such .Wo aise he rahegay.But why u r leaving Rehaan and Daddi Maa just due to him.Wo maasoom bacha kaise rahega (he gulped his saliva while crying bitterly)

Geet :Janti hu .It is not easy for me too.Apne bache ko  chod kar matlab kya hota hai pata hai... apni adhi duniya chod kar ja rahi hu.But u ll not understand why I took this decision. Let me go.Mujhe kamzoor mat karo.

Nakul: Didi ji apke paon padta hu .Ruk jaaea  (he held her feet)

Geet : Bhayia Ji uthiye .Aap bhai hai mere.Uthiye  support me.Let me go otherwise Mannat uth gayi to sab ko pata chal jaaega.Fir main nahi jaa paugi

Both poor servants put their weapons down . Deepak dragged luggage out

Geet : Mujhe nahi pata tha is tarah jaan padega mujhe.Per yeh Maa aab mazboor nahi ho sakti .Rehaan mera bacha bas yahi mazboori hai meri tumko paida nahi kiya maine. Maa ka bass chaley tumko bhi na chode yahan.Per maine tumko paida bhi kiya hot ato bhi kya tha khona meri takdeer hai.Yeh Maa  helpless hai in front of ur Papa to take u.Mujhe maaf kar dena mere bache. (she placed her first step outside threshold looked back once and wiped eyes) 

She sat in taxi and moved toward Handa Mansion

Around 6 :30 pm Daddi came out of her room.

Daddi : Hum alarm laga kar soye thay .Dekhte hai Nakul ne bacho ko uthaya k nahi.If they sleep for much time.Then they ll not go to bed easily in nite.(nodded her head smiled and moved toward kids room)

But what she found that was much shocking.Only Rehaan was on bed .Where ws Mannat.She checked washroom.She was not there.

Daddi came outside.

Daddi : Geet k pass hongi .(She went to their room even no one was there.She checked washroom .Study every where )

Then Daddi Maa came downstairs.Thinking Maan may be out so she just called both 

Daddi: Geet...Mannat...(instead of both Nakul came running)

Nakul was not able to tell what had happened. Daddi looked at him in surprise

Nakul : Wo ?

Daddi : Nakul Kaha hai sabh aur tum itne sad kyo ho ? 

Nakul : Daddi Maa Geet Didi Mannat baby (he started to cry)

Daddi : Nakul hamara dil baith raha hai.Where r both (yelled)

Nakul : Wo challi gayi ...challi gayi wo (he narrated whole story .)

Daddi : Itna sabh honne k baad humko kush nahi pata.Why u not told me.Aur hum bhi sote rahe .

Nakul : Daddi Maa I think wo Handa Mension gayi hai .

Daddi :Aur apke chote saab where is he ?

But Nakul knew nothing where was he.

Nakul : Daddi Maa u should first think about Didi 

Daddi : Humne phone kiya to baat aur hai.I think I should go.Okey take care of Rehaan.But usko kush mat batana (shrink her brows worried Daddi moved out )

SCROLL >😃

Edited by Jass.KN - 11 years ago
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Maan he was again in the hotel bar.Drunk heavily .Even day was still there.Otherwise Maan avoid to drink in day time

Maan on counter : U know my wife left me (to bar boy) She says I m bad.Every one related to me always leaves me in between (he started to cry and teetering in that state moved out)

Daddi Maa too much ashamed due to Maan went to HM in hope to find Mannat and Geet . A servant informed Rano that Daddi Maa was there so she moved out before Daddi could .

Rano : Manji aab aap kya kare aayi hai .Plz Geet se milne ki koshish mat kariye bahut sadme main hai wo .

Daddi : It means she is here.Thank god.(she folded both hands )

Rano : We r here for her.Apko uski jarurat na ho.But we need her.Aur aane walla bacha Maan k liye burden ho sakta hai But not for us (taunted)

Daddi :Rano that  child is our own .How can u ask burden  (she tried to clear)

Geet over heard them and stopped her mother to mess with Daddi Maa and asked he to come in.

Daddi :Geet I do know what happened in between both .But Bacho k liye aap ghar chaliye.Wo unka ghar hai .How can u separate Mannat and Rehaan .

Geet :Daddi Maa I just seprated both but Maan he doesn't want my unborn child (she told whole incident )

Daddi : Itni himmat Maan ki.Wo aisa kar sakte hai.This is really mere samjh se parre hai.But beta iska matlab yeh to nahi aap ghar chod aaye .(she tried to make her ready to go back home) 

Geet : I had no choice.

Daddi : U could hav asked me 

Geet :Daddi Maa plz don ask me any thing .I not gonna change my decision 

Determined  she said.Daddi was just looking at her face.But she had no words/

Hop u ll like.I still in pain but updated for u.LL update tomorrow. Until read this comment and hit like otherwise update jaldi nahi milega..

Lov

Sonia

sentence liberties must

Edited by Jass.KN - 11 years ago
komlika thumbnail
Maan 😡

Poor Geet

I feel bad for rehan

He will lose mother love due to his dad

But if u think about it maan is NOT wrong about his thinking that mannat will be hurt n will hate maan

Mannat start talking to Geet bc Geet said she is NOT maan best friend BUT when she will come to know about all this she will feel hurt n may end up distancing herself from everyone

You told truth will be revealed... Where is it? N most important what it is???Edited by komlika - 11 years ago