Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heavenspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
PART 1:

Khushi parked her car in AK design office and walk towards the elevator. She pressed the button to open the door, entered in the elevator and pressed the button to close the door. While the door started closing someone stopped the door with hand and she got scared a little bit as the man was behind the door yet. Then when the door opened again, she saw him and sighed with relief. It none other than but her best friend Arnav Singh Raizada!
Arnav: hey Khush...surprise to see me?? (winked at her with a side smile on his face)
Khushi: yeah sure!! Arnie...you were supposed to get late...how you came here so early?? (asked with a sarcastic look and a teasing smile on her face)
Arnav: Nothing much...just someone wanted me to be here on time so i changed my plan...(with smirk on face)
Khushi: oh really?? or should i say...last night didn turn out to be profitable for you...( winked at him and smiled)
Arnav: you know me...i really don waste my time on such things...and moreover...i have saved my virginity for my would be wife...(smirked with a proud attitude)
Khushi: awww...i am so proud of you Arnie...!! (with teasing smile)
And then both laughed...

Last night Arnav with his so called present crush...her name is Sheena and she is a model in AK designs. She tried to seduce him as he is the most eligible bachelor in town...though she couldn't make anything profitable for her...because ASR is very rigid about his morals and values and Khushi knows this very well.

They both entered the office when Suzy came to them and welcomed them with a warm smile.
Suzy: Welcome Mam, Welcome Sir.
Khushi: Whats special today Suzy??
Suzy: You and Sir have to attend Mittals for their upcoming project with AK designs. And then you have a meeting with the designers and some financiers are coming to meet Sir from Singhanias.
Arnav: Great...now send Aman to my cabin...and yeah get me a coffee. (he told this with his ASR attitude and left for his cabin)
Khushi: Thanx Suzy...(she started for her cabin when Suzy stopped her)
Suzy: Mam...La mam is here...

Khushi left Suzy there, kept her things in her own cabin just opposite of Arnav's cabin and move towards Lavanya's cabin. She knocked the door...
Lavanya: Come in...(doing some touch up of her makeup when she saw Khushi) hey baby...(she hugged Khushi and kissed her on her cheek with a wide smile on her face)
Khushi: hey La...let me see you 1st...(she took a step backward and looked her from top to bottom)  hmmm...looking different...(raising her eyebrows with smile)
Lavanya: hai na...i know...this guy was really different...he was so charming and handsome...i falled for him on the 1st day baby...and i couldn't resist myself...awww...(she was behaving like girl in dream)
Khushi: no way...again a new guy!!! and from the 1st day??!! (she asked her widened her eyes with surprises.) have you actually done the work you went for?? (asked her with a tensed voice)
Lavanya: oh ya ya...this time 30 lacs profit..!! I know its very little...but i am happy..i had so much fun there..!! (with a wide smile on her face)
Khushi: but La...Arnie will definitely not gonna be happy...(with a tensed and confused face for the upcoming storm from ASR)
Lavanya: Oh I know that...but when you are here...I don't have to worry about it..i know you will calm him down...(with very confident smile again doing some touch up)
Just then Suzy knocked the door.
Suzy: Khushi Mam...Sir is calling you in his cabin...

Khushi knocked the door..and entered..
Khushi: Arnie..
Arnav was standing with Aman just opposite him on his desk. He looked at Khushi and she saw him fuming with anger and his eyes were all red. Khushi got tensed and little scared when he spoke with a loud voice than usual..
Arnav: What the hell is this Khush?? do you even know what La did in her last trip??(he was holding some papers in his hand and showing her)
Khushi: What happened Arnie? I mean i know she told me about the 30 lacs profit thing..I know its very little for our company but...(got interrupted by Arnav)
Arnav: No damn it!! it...its about..(when he looked at Aman who was standing quit and was looking down...Arnav stopped and gave the paper to Khushi and she got the shock of the day. then she gestured Aman to leave the room and came to Arnav, hold his shoulder)
Khushi: Arnie...(she tried to turn him to face her but he didn't turn and stood stiffly) Arnie..Arnie plz look at me...(then she turned him to face her and looked into his eyes)
Khushi: its ok Arnie...we'll manage...we'll handle everything...(she tried to calm him down and holding his shoulder made him sit in his chair, and she leaned on the desk to get support)
Khushi: Arnie...plz...don't take stress...you know i can't see you like this...
Arnav: Khush...I don't want to see her in front of me...(he made sad but angry face...he grit his teeth trying to suppress his anger...fist his hand and about to bang on the table when Khushi hold his hand and took his hand in her both hands with lots of care)
Khushi: You don't have to see her...if you have to do that...you don't worry...she is nothing in front of you...you are THE ASR...some cheap like her can never harm you or your family reputation...and you know that very well...
Arnav looked at her eyes...
Arnav: I am not bothered about myself...I am bothered about Di...if she get to know that she will work in AK design...then..(Khushi interrupted)
Khushi: then what? nothing...she can do nothing...you understand that? I'll make sure...she doesn cross her limit...neither with you nor with anyone else...(she folded her on her chest with firm look)
Arnav: Why did La have to do this? (with anger in his voice)
Khushi: Arnie..La and Aman doesn't know anything about her...you only told me about her...so its not her fault...last time when we terminated the contract we made some false excuses...but this time we can't...(looking at him then standing straight and move to sit on chair the other side of the table opposite to Arnav, and sat on that)
Khushi: We need to be very careful Arnie...she is no less than US...
Arnav stood up from his chair with ASR attitude...
Arnav: Nobody can stand in front of ASR...I am Arnav Singh Raizada...she'll pay...call her...I'll make sure she get the best treat from US..(with strong smirk on his face..)
Khushi stood up and smiled with confidence...

Then when Aman knocked...they both looked at the door...Aman entered...
Arnav: Yeah Aman...
Aman: ASR I am thinking of leaving for meditation...(with a irritating but funny face)
Aranv and Khushi gave a confused look...and then when Lavanya entered...
Lavanya: Khushi...ASR...see na...what Aman is saying...(with tensed look)
Khushi and Arnav both: what?(with confused look for both Aman and Lavanya)
Aman: Do you know...La has spent more than the budget that passed for her trip?!(with irritated face to everyone)
Lavanya: So what? I went for a business trip...and sometimes budget may cross..whats the big deal?
Aman: the big deal is...you spend company money for not only yourself but also for your one night boyfriend...and company will not gonna pay for that..
Lavanya: he was my guest..!!
Aman: whatever..I am gonna take this money from your salary...
Lavanya: What?! ASR..Khushi...what are you doing guys?! you are the owner of this company...and you are saying nothing...(with a pleading look to both)
Arnav was quietly sitting on his chair working in his laptop...because these are some regular arguments of his stupid but talented friends...Khushi was checking some files but she smiled and said
Khushi: Well La...this time you cudn make that much...now you have to compensate for this...
Lavanya: I don't believe this...this is conspiracy against me...I am not gonna leave you guys...(with a frustrated look)
Khushi: Excuse me...this is my company...(with a wired smile)
Arnav: What?(with a sarcastic look)
Khushi: I mean Arnie and mine...
Aman: I don't know anything...if this girl keep doing this kind of thing again and again i am sure i'll need meditation...
Lavanya: you don't need meditation...you need a girl who will teach you how to behave...
Aman: Listen if the girls are like you..then I am happy I am single..
Lavanya: Oh yaaa..then why don't to go for a boy..i am sure he'll teach you something...
Arnav: OK enough guys...Don't forget you are in my cabin...(Arnav with a straight look)
Khushi: Ya guys...now stop...okay...Aman you go prepare all the financial reports of AK of last 2 years...Singhanias will be here today by evening...and La..(interrupted by Aranv who was damn serious)
Arnav: Bring Mittal's file to me...right now...and one more thing...also bring the details of your last trip...I want every damn details of the new models...(then looked at Khushi and Khushi nodded positively)
Suzy called on the cabin phone...Khushi picked up...
Suzy: Mam...Mittals are here...
Khushi: Take them to conference room...We'll be there..
Aman and Lavanya moved out of the room...Khushi looked at Arnav and gestured him to move out...then both go out for the conference room...

**After getting sufficient likes and comments I'll update the next part...if you want PM for the update then Buddy me. Happy Reading!!๐Ÿ˜Š
7_sneha_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I loved it...please do continue n pm me when u update the next part...great part...
rkapoor1382 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awww i loved it..
nice one..

mehak06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Seems really interesting...
who is dat model...
wanna noe jaldi se...
continue soon
phillips_2909 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice line darling... They share their business its very interesting.. Cant wait more update soon n do pm me
as i dont wan to miss this.. Waiting for update...
falak9090 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update and pm me 
angeldream14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
loved it

interesting
loved their friendship๐Ÿ˜Š

update soon 
0082016nit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
continue buddy...awesome story...

are you updating this ff daily???

pm me...please??๐Ÿ˜Š
heavenspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Some Important Hints:

1. This is a pure love story.
2. This story will revolve around the corporate life and their issues.
3. The mystery model mentioned in part 1 will come on light very soon but not in next part and she is related to Aranv and his family.
4. There will be many more new entries but all will be temporary and will be beneficial for this love story as you can see that Arnav and Khushi are best friends.

Notes:
I'll update this FF not daily but with very little break. May be on every 2/3 days. I am sending PM to all my readers who asked me to send the updates so I'll appreciate if they let me know that they are actually reading it...like it or hate it...give a comment... constructive criticisms are highly appreciated as I am new. Any thing you want me to add in this story I'll try my best to spice it up. 

** As I am giving some hint so there will be no precape. I'll update the Part2 very soon. .HAPPY READING ๐Ÿ˜Š