Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hey guys..
I always felt Sheetal isn't negative and trying to frame something..from precap, I am more sure about it..she seems to b worried,...initially I thought she got a orphan and trained him and wanted Arshi to adopt the kid..but now I feel kid is actually Sheetal's and she wants a good home for the kid after she is gone..that's why she is emotional when everyone pampers him..Ofcourse kid isn't Anav's ..that's 200% sure..ur opinions please ?
Originally posted by: vidyaanantha
I feel Aarav is ASR's Son and he is not aware or Sheetal never thought She has to come in front of ASr with her son. But I think She is about to die, and now she wants to tell ASR truth. BUt After seeing Khushi, may be she is in Dialama to tell or not.
Always I have seen happy ness in Sheetal's face when ever Aarav is With Family or ASR. Also she is not showing any Jealous towards Khushi. More over she is thankful to her.
Then it will be interesting How Arnav and Khushi or Whole family reacts on this.
Over All I feel sheetal is not Negative.
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan
Yeah that would be a good twist! But then why would she want Khushi to THINK that Arav is ARNAV's child? IF all she wants is for this family to love him and take him after she is gone??
I really dont know what this is! But at the moment, it is VERY hard to gauge her intentions!