Frequent Posters

sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
me sooo busybut still EAGERLY WAITING😃😃
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
seems like mannat n rehaan will have a new sibling now...

continue soon...
mounacuty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow loved d whole update but still waiting to see maanat n maan's hidden affection towards eachother
dreamymishti88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Fabulous update dear

Lovely👏

Continue soon

Waiting for more😊

alish67 thumbnail
😭 next update de do plzzz and maaneet consumption also 😭 plzzz
faria86 thumbnail
awesome update 
& that great that mannat is behaving lil normal with geet 
PJ is making us confused lol 
& geet got faint hope all is well 
nice update 
Sonia.KN thumbnail

Chapter 38

Kids so scared .Rehaan had never seen Geet in this condition this was new to him .But Mannat she had seen Geet in this condition many times so why she was  upset? She never understood reason behind her mother's this condition. Ya outcome of fit she knows .Only which brings lots of inner pain for her Momi and due to which she also suffers . Today situation was different she hadn't any fit even than why she fainted?   

When car stopped at front of hospital entrance Daddi was already waiting there.

Daddi : Wardboy quick bring stretcher  (called for stretcher )

Without wasting any moment one wardboy and one nurse helped Maan to put Geet on stretcher .Daddi grabbed both scared kids from hands and without questing Maan what happened she followed them.

Dr asked family to wait outside room letting her to examine Geet.

Mannat :Daddi Maa Momi ko to fit bhi nahi aaya why she fainted then ? (this sudden question shocked Daddi 'lil girl knows this is not that condition throughout which Geet always suffers.)

Rehaan: Fit what is that?

Daddi : Rehaan nothing beta due to weakness aap ki Momi unconscious ho gayi hongi.Lets wait Doctorbhi yahi kahegay (she tried to boast kids )

Maan : Rehaan Mannat ur Momi is fine .Unko fit nahi aaya .Daddi Maa is saying rite .She don have tht  much strength jitni aap dono main hai  .Isliye wo tired ho gayi during race. (tried to distract kids attention )

Again silence spread 

After few minutes Doctor came outside with a lil chirp of smile on corners of her lips.But why she was smiling.

Maan : Doctor how is Geet.Koi fikar wali baat to nahi hai (says in low tone near to doctor so that kids can't find out  reason if some thing came out to be wrong )

Daddi : Yes doctor what's wrong with her ?

Dr: Plz calm down both of u. Nothing wrong happened with her .But something extremely good gonna happen?(said in high tone)

Daddi : means!!(sign of exclamation on face)

Dr: Means  apke ghar main fir se ek khushi aane walli hai.Apki Bahu she is pregnant .Mr Khuraana U gonna be Papa once again .(said in great spirits )

Maan : What ?How is this possible (said in amazement )

Dr: Mr Khuraana yeh to aap dono ko pata hoga how it became possible but it is true .She is pregnant with ur child.(she teased)

Daddi : Dr how is she .Sabh theek hai na .

Dr : I have given her injection kush test kiye hai .I think sabh normal he hongay coz everything seems fine.Geet will regain her consciousnes back in lil time aap unko ghar le ja sakte hai  and collect reports in the evening.

Daddi : Thanx Dr.

Dr left after this .Maan collapsed on couch outside room.What was happening  there both kids were observing them sitting far away.

Mannat : Rehaan what happened to Maan Uncle 'what doctor aunty said to him. Lets go (she grabbed his hand and dragged toward Geet's room)

Daddi : Maan what happened to u.I always observe u whenever  hamare ghar main koi khushi ka maukha aata hai aap kush nahi instead of that u became sad (she said angrily )

Maan raised his face toward Daddi who was standing .Again put face down

Daddi : Maan apko hum pagal lagtay hai  not answering me (jerked him from upper arm)

Maan :  Daddi Maa I m not able to understand what is happening I never expected this .Its really strange (shrugged shoulders )

Daddi could burst on him before this kids reached there.Both stopped their convo

Rehaan : Daddi Momi ko kya hua (pouted lips )

Mannat : Bolo na Daddi Maa Momi theek hai na

Daddi set next to Maan and cradled both kids : Don u worry babies ur Momi is absolutely fine .I told u na Dr also said same she is weak Due to that she fainted .Now Dr has given her medicine jisse wo theek ho jaaegi due to that medicine (Daddi made excuse becoz this was not rite time to discuss this thing with kids .First Maan should accept this fact)

Rehaan : Papa aab Momi theek hai so now be happy Papa  (he pulled Maan's cheeks)

Maan : Ya son she is fine .(he tried to smile and also to be normal)

Mannat : Daddi Maa when we can meet Momi and when we can take her with us

Daddi : Bas thoda time aur baby. (Rolled hand over cheek and kisses her on forhead)

They  didn't have to wait much. Nurse came with good news .Geet had regained her senses back .

Mannat : Momi ko hosh aa gaya .Challo Rehaan (she grabbed Rehaana's hand and ran inside )

Daddi : Maan ek baat apko bataa de bacho k saamne koi drama mat kijiye. Geet ko stress mat denna ghar jaa kar baat karte hai .Apki is binna sir payr ki problem per and I also want to know reason. (warning him she moved inside)

Maan : Daddi Maa what u say .(he back called Daddi)

Daddi : I don wanna discuss anything here.Come inside Geet humko na dekh kar worried hongi  try to be normal in front of her especially kids shouln't know

Maan : Theek hai 

They moved inside .Both kids were sitting next to Geet on her bed.Nurse she already had congratulated Geet so she knew reason. But above all her condition was same as Maan's .Due to Rehaan and Mannat she was pretending to be normal.

She found first Daddi then Maan coming toward her bed.But it was difficult to face Maan.

Mannat : Daddi Maa Momi is alrite dekho (she chirps and kissed Geet)

Daddi : Apki Momi bilkul theek hai .Geet how r u ? Kaise ho beta aap aab (she came close and sit on bed next to Geet)

Geet : Me fine Daddi Maa.Lil bit headache  (tried to get up )

Daddi : No beta aap utho mat (she forcibly made her lay back)

Maan gathered his full courage to face Geet .There was some conflict in his mind which was not letting him to move toward bed.

Maan : Kaisi ho tum 

Geet : Theek hu 

These wer few words which came from both like some formality was there.

Nurse : Mr Khuraana plz complete these formalities (she handed some papers)

Maan completed all papers and handed over to her

Nurse: She is fine .U can take her home when ever u want .Becoz she fainted due to good news not due to any illness (she smiled)

Maan : Thanx Sister .But I think we should consult doctor first .If she says only thn we ll take her home 

Nurse :Sure Sir U should met Doc now as she ll be on break for lunch (saying this she left)

Maan : Daddi let me consult doctor .Main aata hu (Maan left room )

Rehaan : Momi hum pata hai kitna dar gaye thay .(he said with tear filled eyes and kissed Geet on cheek)

Geet : Mere bachy aayo mere pass (both kids hugged momi tightly )

Daddi : beta darr to hum bhi gaye thay but now we r so happy .U r allrite (brushed her head)

Geet : Is every thing allrite really ?(she thought ) 

Daddi : Kya soch rahi hai beta aap 

Geet : Nothing Daddi Maa I think we should go home.I m fine.

Daddi :Off course beta .Let Maan come after consultation 

Dr cleared way to take Geet back home.

They came back home by 4.Kids with Daddi and Geet and Maan separately. She was lil weak ,Maan put his arm around her shoulder to give support to her.

Geet : M day dreaming.He is silent .Kya Maan ne sabh except kar liya (she was thinking)He took her to room 😆

scroll down ----------->>>>>>

Edited by Jass.KN - 11 years ago
Sonia.KN thumbnail

Kids were tired. Daddi helped them to change and after having food they slept due to hectic day in school .

Daddi : Nakul kidsr r sleeping .Wake them up around 6 fir raat ko nahi soyegay jaldi .Let me also take rest 

Nakul: Ji Daddi Maa.

Daddi : Humne bacho k saamne Geet se theek se baat bhi nahi ki .Kitni kushi hai humme hum bata bhi nahi sakte .But why Maan i
s behaving so(she thought )

Geet she was trying to sleep and Maan he digging his head in files was in Lib.When Daddi found Geet alone she moved inside.

Daddi : Betay aap soye nahi .U need rest (worried she said)

Geet : Daddi Maa aap.Plz aaea na .(she raised herself to half sitting position )

Daddi :Beta aap rest kijiye.(she set next to her) Hospital main hum bacho k saame kush keh nahi paaye .Wo binna wajah question karte.Dheere dheere bata dengay.Actually I m much worried about Mannat's reaction so I hardly stopped myself to show  u all how much happy I m beta (she kissed her )

Geet : Really Daddi Maa 

Daddi :Off course beta.😆

Geet : Yes Daddi Maa aap theek kehti hai Rehaan samjh jaaega but Mannat she ll question me .Usko samjhna padega.Too much stubborn she is .

Daddi :Yes but she ll understand.Hum Rano ko phone laga rahe thay but lag he nahi raha .

Geet : She may be with Massi.

Daddi : think so .Humne socha itni achi kushi ki baat hai .They also deserve this to know.Hum try karte hai fir apke Papa ko bata detay hai.U take rest (saying this she get up)

Geet : Ji 

Daddi left room.It was about 5:30 when Maan came back to room.Geet was reading book than.When Maan found her awake he again took a file from his study table and he was pretending to be busy.This was just an act to avoid Geet 

Geet : Maan I m observing u since afternoon .Why r u behaving odd (she got up from bed )

Maan not expected this.He looked back she was standing behind : Geet tum bed per jayo .U need rest.

Geet : Maan why r u avoiding me.

Maan : Geet u r taking me wrong .

Geet : I m takin u wrong .From the moment,from the moment u came to know ki main pregnant hu aap aise he hai (yelled)

Maan : Geet plz 

Geet : Maan u r silent means u have some thing in ur mind.Which u r not able to say.Kya apko is bachay ki parentage per doubt hai koi .Bollo (tears rolled down to her cheeks)

Maan : Geet r u mad ? U r carrying my child .How dare u questioned my child's  identity  (he burst)

Geet : Then what's ur problem .Mannat k sath to apko problem hai.Yeh to apka ansh hai iske sath kya .Ek baar bhi happy nahi dekha maine 

Maan :Geet I think tumhara dimaag khraab ho gaya hai mujhe kya problem hai uske sath.I m trying to be her father.But she is not ready .

Geet :To try or to be isme bahut farak hai Maan.U can't understand.My daughter is happy as such 

Maan : Yahi problem hai Geet.

Geet : What ?

Maan : Yes.Mannat mujhe apna Papa nahi manti.Jab yeh bacha is duniya main aaega.Jaise jaise Mannat badi hogi usko samjh aa jaega what's relation of this child with me and what's her relation. Wo mujhe se hate karegi k maine uska Pita na ban kar aur bacha paida kiya.Isse hum sabki jindgi khraab ho jaaegi. She has accepted Rehaan as her brother. Unka rishta alag hai..(he put his views in front )

Geet : Yeh apki soch hai.Sabh theek hoga

Maan : I also want this k sabh all rite ho.But Geet try to be practical.Jo aaya nahi uske liye Mannat ki khushiyan aur hum sabh ki life khraab karni..

Geet : Jo kehna hai boliye (yelled)

Maan : I think u should go for abortion. Abhi tumhara one month nai hua. Every  thing under control hai 

Geet :Maan apki itni himmat .Ek father ho kar aap aisa keh rahe hai.About own child.What's ur problem with me and my kids 

Maan :Geet try to understand .

Geet : Its too much Maan .Apko mujhe se mere bacho se problem hai theek hai.I m going from here,But keep this in mind aagay se mere bacho k baare main fir se kush kaha to mujhe se burra koi nahi.Mannat ko akele paal rahi thi..I can handle this also.(she warned Maan and started to pack her suit case)

Maan : R u mad Geet.(he took steps toward Geet)

Geet : bahut ho gaya.Aaj se apka aur mera koi wasta nahi.Samjhugi aap ek jariya thay fir se khaab dekhne ka.Jo sirf khaab reh gaye(she moved out to pack Mannat's suitcase)

Maan collapsed on bed.hiding his face holding head with hands.

Hop u ll like this.Plz comment and hit tab.

Precap :

Rehaan faints on stairs 

From now onward the revelation of truth starts Upto u u wanna be with me or not

Lov

Sonia

tense liberties according to demand of situation 
Edited by Jass.KN - 11 years ago
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😃waiting
EDITED