Frequent Posters

Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
sorry for the late comment dear,
loved everything...
ASR and Riya are so funny and adorable
N i absolutely adore a jealous Arjun
N finally Arjun is so angry that he's asking the custody of Su... but i have a feeling he's doing that cause he's angry and hurt...
Please continue 😊
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lovely update fiza...finally asr-riya are making arjun jealous...loved the bedroom scene where asr is hiding n arjun opens the closet...😆
shree-chotu's nasty comments do the "zakham pe namak chirakne ka kaam"🤣
n that bed breaking scene...i can very well imagine arjun's face at that moment...😆
OMG the precap...can't wait...update soon dear...😛
riushibabo thumbnail
this is fabelous owsom outstanding 
just loved it
plz update soon 
and plzzzdo pm me
Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Chapter 15A

Few days had passed since the broken bed incidence, everyone were present at Etf office except Arjun.

Arjun entered the office and walked towards Riya. Dekho Riya 2 weeks hogaye hai I want to see su. At start Riya ignored Arjun, he repeats himself until she firmly asked him to leave.

Arjun heard su crying, he picks su and hugs her tightly, he says "I missed you baby,

Papa ki golden girl kaise hai"

And then Riya stormed towards Arjun halted at a distance from him and said. "Mujhe laga galtiyon se sabak seekha jaata hai, unhe gale nahi lagaya jaata hai SIR"

She roughly snatches su from Arjun's arms and walked off.
The whole scene was carefully observed by the team, but before Arjun could reply to Riya Rathore introduced them to a new case.

The day was a mess, yet a good one for Riya; Rathore, su and Riya reached home. But Riya was preoccupied with house work preparing food for Rathore and su. Suddenly they heard the call bell, Rathore opened the door to watch ASR in front of him.

Rathore in his mind thought, Tum darwaze se bhi aa sakte ho? ASR was accompanied into the house. ASR politely asked Rathore if he could take Riya on a date tonight. That's when Riya called out for her brother, "Bhai, koi aaya hai kya? Kahi ASR toh nahi she said out loud."

She didn't think twice, turned the gas off and ran to the lounge room, ASR saw her and went to her and they embraced each other like never before.

ASR tum she said as they parted, he just smiled at her sheepishly, so Rathore can I? Arnav asked once again, while Rathore just nodded at him. How can I snatch Riya's smile away thought Rathore to himself.

ASR: Babes, get ready we should be get going for the date.

Riya was confused as she wasn't aware of it until now. ASR said haan just get ready, Riya nodded and glanced at Rathore he reassured her that he would take care of su while nodding his head positively.

30mintues later:

Riya walked down the stairs looking absolutely stunning in a beautiful sari

'it's pattern was so unique that she looked just like a princess thought ASR'. By that time su had fallen asleep, and Riya left instructions for Rathore not to stay up late waiting for her and his food was ready on the dining table. Rathore smiled at her and the duo left for the date.

Rathore's routine alarm rang at 4:30 am, he snoozed it for half an hour. It was 5 am and his alarm went off once again Rathore slightly opened his eyelids and saw the clock he jumped up sitting straight on his bed. Shit I'm late for my jogging he cursed himself. Rathore checks on su who's sleeping in her crib placed next to Rathore, hmmm Riya didn't take su with her to sleep he wondered. Rathore checked the whole house but there was no sign of Riya, he tried her cell which was turned off as well.

Rathore got worried, she's not home what should I do he thought to himself, he tried ASR's cell but that was of no use either. Rathore's curiousity was killing him he had to  team up with Arjun and hurriely reache ASR's house.

Rawte suno riya abhi thak nahi aaye hai ready ho ill pick up you says rathore

What do you mean ab thak nahi aaye huh ? how could you allow this rathore

Dehko rawte jo bol na hai baad  main bol  jaldi hum riya ka pata karna says rathore

Arjun and Rathore busted in quitely into ASR's house they searched every corner of his house but didn't find either of them.

I swear Rathore agar ASR kuch aisa kya riya ke saath I wont leave him says arjun

Then Rathore noticed a sliding door by the pool side which wasn't checked and slow romantic song played in the background (Jaadu hai nasha hai), Rathore was sure they were in there.

Rawte, called out Rathore softly. They walked into the door to find ASR and Riya sleeping on the recliner peacefully.

Riya's hands were crisscrossed  wraped into ASR's arms their bodies were so close to each other ; her lips were statue into a smile and a photoalbum upside down on her chest. Her head resting on ASR's shoulder ASR head also rested on riyas head .

The duo were left stunned by the scene, Arjun was fuming in anger( his eyes poped and he griped his fist ), How can she do this Rathore?  How dare she … He questioned. Rathore was no less(he had his hand on his hips and evry annoyed "  nahi Rawte I sure yeh sab ASR  ka kara hai" .he stared down at the unfinished food on the table which was decorated with red rose petals it was evident that the Candles in the room had melted out all its wax.

They noticed some movement

ASR slightly moves, but he couldn't as his hands crossed by Riya's he slowly opened his eye lids and just stared at Riya. He removed few strands of hair that were on her eyes, hey beautiful he said pecking her on her forehead. Riya moaned and placed her head on his chest and cuddled closer to him hugging him unknowingly.

Arjun and Rathore were still staring at ASR with their hands folded; something inside arjun snaped  " Wah Kya pyaar hai" blurted an angry Arjun as he clapped his hands . ASR jumped up waking Riya(she got up but his chain was caught in her hair he tried get it out and the closeness was getting arjun more upset ), Bhai aap asked Riya. Riya  guiltily stared at him as he  walked off from there without uttering a word to her. But then walked in  again as he heard Arjun "Tumhe sharam nahi aati Riya, aise koi ger mard ke saath Chii… disgusting itne cheap harkat hai yeh "

Dehko mind your toung  hum galti se yeh hua we dozed off that's it  says ASR

Arjun who is ingoring ASR contues tp speak

"You are a mother god-damn it, you didn't think of  you daughther " he said making a face and left from there.

Rathore didn't interrupt a hurt Arjun, he instead clenched his teeth taking a deep breath said, "Abh chale Riya" firmly.

Riya nodded as a silent tear rolled down the corner of her eyes, ASR assured her that everything would be alright and he also apologized to her hugging her tightly and whiping her tears

This was all being watched by arjun and rathore  from outside the door .

There was an awkward silence in the SUV, Riya didn't dare to utter a word, Arjun was still fuming he asked Rathore to drop him in the middle of the road. Rathore didn't argue and left him alone to compose himself.

Riya was deeply hurt, she quickly composed herself and apologized to Rathore for her behaviour.

Bhai im really sorry sach I don't when we dozed off sach main galti hoge says riya

Rathore said, "Riya dekho mai tumhe apni behan dil se manta hu isliye ye keh raha hu, please dear tum Arjun ko jealous karne ke liye ASR se itna intimate ho rahi ho na?" he questioned her curiously.
Riya was left stunned, she nodded negatively, "Bhai I'm just trying to move on" she said with streams of tears running down her eyes.
Rathore: But after all Arjun is su's father, I know he's at fault but you could forgive him right?

" I don't think so bhai, firstly he lied then he called su a galti?" Riya said as she sobbed hard. Rathore caressed her head assuring he won't say another word about this incidence. He confusedly smiled at the rear view mirror as he saw Arjun walking slowly on the lonely road.

Arjun was thinking why is this bothering me , kyun , why is Riya's closeness to ASR affecting me ? Su is my daughter, but that doesn't mean I should be responsible for Riya's antics. Why did I blast at Rathore when he called me up at 5? Arjun was just confused; he kept on kicking alternative stone throughout his journey.

Fiza28 thumbnail

Ch 15 B

ETF office that morning

Chotu and Shree thinking of the possibilites of what could have happened at ASR's house.

Chotu: Pata nahi yaar I can't guess kahi koi  oh la la oh la la nahi hua kal ?

Shree:  nahi chotu ri aise nahi hai uff Chotu mujhe toh lagta hai hot-cop aur sexy business man ke beech koi na koi ladai definitely hue hogi..

Chotu: Sach?

Shree: haan yaar lekin humne toh miss kardiya na(shree said as he made a sad face)

Rathore walked in saying Itna shauk hai sexy business man ke saath rehne ka toh baat chalau uske office mai?

Shree lowered his eyes, but a smile still crept on his lips, while Chotu tried hard to hold his laugh.

Riya walked in tired, Shree handed su to her. Riya had no words on how careless she had been lately towards su. "Thanks Shree" was all she uttered in guilt and walked with su in her arm caressing her head.

Arjun walked and sat down on the table drinking his cutting  chai not saying a word

Or even looking at Riya

Then a corrior boy walks in the office

The boy: Ms.Riya Mukerjee  please sign

Yes its me  thank you said riya

She placed su down and read it, she shockingly  it was as if the floor underneath her had been pulled away …

What the she yelled

, hearing that Rathore walked out of his cabin to witness the drama.

She throw the papers on arjun's Face Legal Custody  papers?  she blurted out loud

By then ASR had walked into the office to apologize everyone, but the scene he saw left him dumbstruck for a minute after what he heard .

Arjun: Yes Riya, I want su to myself, look you were into coma and still you aren't fit. So I thought of taking su with me but legally.

Riya: What do you mean I'm not fit? If I can get back to work I can take care of my baby samjha and How dare you  tum aisa kasie kar sak the ho ?

Arjun: tumhare dates ke samay su ki yaad nahi aati na tumhe or waise bhi I do dare  agar you dare to  spend the eniter night  till 5am locked up in a paarai mard ki arms then I do dare 

Yells arjun

Riya looked away 

Yaar ri asr ki bahoon main I knew it said chotu

Yaar who sab chor arjun sir ka gussa dehk says shree

ASR snapped out, he stormed over to Arjun and stood in front of Riya. Tumhe jo bhi bolna hai mujhse bol, tum  su ke baap ho ?

Haan hoon yeh meri beti hai tum se kya  said arjun

ASR  angrily pulling Arjun's collar how dare you. tum ho who kamina jo mere Riya ko hurt kare,  I bet you took advantage of her   I wont spare you Damn it says ASR.

Arjun shoved his hand off, Riya tumhare majnu ko kaho humare conversation ke beech na aye samhje ya samjao. Says arjun

Agar himat hai tho  Abe man to man baat karna ladki se kyu baat kar raha ho? Asked ASR.

Man tho main hoon proof Su hai tuhj se baat kar ki koi zarat nahi says arjun

I wont leave you ..you Dog says ASR

Yaar yeh dhamidar ka scenne ke jaisa kuta kamina khhon pee jaoga says shree

While chotu laughed

Dog main nahi tum ho a love sick puppy jo har waqt Riya ki peech peech

ghoom the ho and Riya tho jaane do uska kya

boloon kal ki baad tho  really kaafi close ho tum

says arjun

They continued arguing, but ASR couldn't take any more insults

What the  Riya ki naam nahi lo yells ASR

he punched Arjun in his face  not a word about Riya got that  not one word says ASR .

" Riya mai ye karna nahi chahta tha lekin mere pe koi haat uthae aur mai chup rahu ye ho nahi sakta." He completed his sentence and punched ASR back.  

Riya gasped and had a hand on her mouth

The fight got violent Rathore, Shree and Chotu held both of them respectively

RAWTE bas bhi kar yells rathore while holding him

Aur ASR tum kay kare ho says rathore 

Arjun kicked ASR in the stomach

While ASR hit arjuns nose and kicked his leg

Arjun went for asr's jaw

but  finallythe fight was still going on with words this time.

Tum  acp you trapped and used riya I will ruin you like you ruined her life yells ASR

Don't you dare ineterfer in this it doesn't concern a  pathic @$$ like you

Riya couldn't hear it anymore she screamed her lungs out STOP IT,

BAS KARO BOTH  OF YOU

falling down on her knees with streams of tears running down her eyes and her body language drawn in guilt.

Rathore let go of rawte and was going to go to riya when

ASR RAN to her and held her

RI tum he wiped her tears and huged her this made arjun even more mad

Riya moved away from him  and went and grabed su from chotu

HELL OR HIGH WATER ARJUN SURYKANT RAWTE YOU WONT

GET  MY DAUGHTER TERE LIYE THO YEH EK GALATI HAI NA

Riya calm down don't worry main hoon na  sab theek hoga hum  india ki best lawyer se milge he wont get su I wont let him promise

Oh Riya tere yeh romeo kuch nahi kar payga su tho meri pass hi hoge samhje ya  samjaao says arjun

PRECAP: a tall fair handsome man walks in the ETF office with hiaviators along with RIYA and ASR

He walks over to arjun

Hello im VIREN VADHERA(ehmmbh)  Riya's lawyer

Hello main hoon kunal Chopra(parichey )  arjun ka lawyer

Yeh hai mere  client aur aap li court hearing papers 5 days ke baad 1st hearing hai  says viren

Duringthe haring your honor  my client has every right to keep the

baby  jo  baap apni beti ko ek galati soch tha hai  aur dehke  se meri client ke saath ristha jora aur saath he  is the one not stable to take care of her he has a anger problem

yeh jhooy bol ra hai your honor for past 10 months he was the one who cared for her  not like riya jo sirf aur sirf apni boyfriend ko time dethi hai

and Rathore arjun face off  how dare you RAWTE WHO USKI MAA HAI

main bhi baap hoon aur tum muhje nahi rako sak the  koi bhi nahi

Your honor yeh larki theek nahi her influence can be bad for su

SHE WAS  WITH  ASR FO 5 YEARS , THEN  MY CLIENT ARJUN WHERE SHE CONCIVCED SU AND THEN RANA'S who she claimed raped her  AND NOW  AGAIN  ASR  and fewd day back she was caught sleeping with him SAID ARJUN'S LAWYER KUNAL CHOPRA

Yeh jhoot hai yells ASR

Order in the court

RIYA WAS SHELLED SHOCKED HEARING THOSES WORD EVERYONE WAS IN THE ROOM

RIYA RAN OUT OF THERE 

OUTSIDE COURT

RIYA SLAPED ARJUN  HOW DARE YOU RANA KA IS MAIN KYUN WHY DID YOU BRING THIS IN THE MIDDLE   chi how could you  you ruined by reputation my respect I HATE YOU  yells  riya

Riya maine nahi

Rathore slaps arjun and hugs riya

ASR slaps him   you will regret this or my name isn't

ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA  

Arjun grabs kunals collar who told you to say this huh who damn it

_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
edited*
whoa😲 whoa😲 whoa😲
mashallah meri jaan👏
tum toh kyaamat ho.. 😉
ASR took her to date and what the?😲 NO..that was so horrible.. 😭
i cant imagine riya sleeping in anyone else arms other than arjun..😭
i understand k she is trying to move on but riya in that stunning saree belongs in arjun's arms only😛
glad to see that even Rathod was furious at riya-asr😡 for being so careless and dozing off together on a recliner🤢
and how come riya forgot about su huh?😕
so mean riya.. u deserve su taken away from you by arjun..😛
the two ASRs clash was damn good HJ👏.. loved it.. loved the way both men fought for one lady - Riya😆
even though arjun doesn't really seem to be familiar with his true feelings for riya😊, the way he had held himself back all the while till ASR punched him first was great!👏
self-control huh 😉
and wow.. i am astonished at Arjun's guts🤪.. Su taken away by legal orders.😉
yayy.. he gets his angel back in his arms huh
hopefully he will get back his lady-love soon😳
and wow... Viren Vadhera☺️.. hayye. that handsome hunk 😉
m so excited about the coming parts😃.. Kunal mentioning Rana in the court blew me off😒... that shouldn't have happened.. lets see how do they get to know the truth..😊
do update soon meri jaan
love yahhh 🤗
Edited by _mahi_ - 11 years ago
chandana123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Fantastic and Awesome!!
shrutisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it was emotional
please update soon
send me pm
Cute_Gal thumbnail
awesome update..
continue soon..
Fiza28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _mahi_

edited*
whoa😲 whoa😲 whoa😲
mashallah meri jaan👏
tum toh kyaamat ho.. 😉
ASR took her to date and what the?😲 NO..that was so horrible.. 😭
i cant imagine riya sleeping in anyone else arms other than arjun..😭
i understand k she is trying to move on but riya in that stunning saree belongs in arjun's arms only😛
glad to see that even Rathod was furious at riya-asr😡 for being so careless and dozing off together on a recliner🤢
and how come riya forgot about su huh?😕
so mean riya.. u deserve su taken away from you by arjun..😛
the two ASRs clash was damn good HJ👏.. loved it.. loved the way both men fought for one lady - Riya😆
even though arjun doesn't really seem to be familiar with his true feelings for riya😊, the way he had held himself back all the while till ASR punched him first was great!👏
self-control huh 😉
and wow.. i am astonished at Arjun's guts🤪.. Su taken away by legal orders.😉
yayy.. he gets his angel back in his arms huh
hopefully he will get back his lady-love soon😳
and wow... Viren Vadhera☺️.. hayye. that handsome hunk 😉
m so excited about the coming parts😃.. Kunal mentioning Rana in the court blew me off😒... that shouldn't have happened.. lets see how do they get to know the truth..😊
do update soon meri jaan
love yahhh 🤗

Mahi my chammak challo  chipkali 😆🤗

i so 😃 u like it haha well yup it was intense update

the date scene i know it was a lil too much 😉 n i just love that sari yaar 😆Embarrassed
arjun seeing in asr's arm was pissed but seeing her in the sari also kinda upset  him i bet😆

yup ur jiju was upset too Angryafter bhen hai na

As for both ASR'S LOL  WELL THEY KNOW HOW TO FIGHT 😆Angry
 grrr he hit my arnav Cry haha i know  riya has  kinda put su to the side but it wasnt on purpose
n no arjun shouldnt get su HIS GALATI ConfusedAngry

YUP THE PRECAP WELL LOADS OF DRAMA TO COME 😆
LOVE Ya
🤗