Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smitzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: pakpearl

smitzy,i agree how ipk should've been...here khushi is not taken for granted...here arnav is truelly repentant ...here payal n aakash have emotions of their own... here,no loopholes,no frustration😊I i m really impressed !!!!

thank you so much dear! :) I'm blessed with your lovely comments! πŸ˜Š
smitzy thumbnail

*None of my work can be copied without explicit written permission from me. It's not polite to steal ideas.*

Writer's note: I'm back!! πŸ˜Š Replies to comments later as I really wanted to put this update out asap! Need to get back to relentless writing and daily updates!

cheers!

Precap: Arnav after having apologized to Garima and Payal, goes on to talk to Khushi. They share a beautiful moment in the kitchen where Arnav pours his heart out to her. NK sets her eyes out for Nandini, a close friend of Khushi. After confirming at the Raizadas will take care of Shashi's further treatment back in Delhi, Guptas decide to pay them a visit at Purani Haveli. A new channel flashes the CCTV footage of the hospital of the time Arnav and Khushi had spent in the staircase. Brought to Arnav's attention, he becomes enraged and blasts off his PR for her incompetence. He calls up Aakash to discuss about the proceedings while being concerned about Khushi. Khushi listens in on to the entire conversation.

Ab aage πŸ˜Š

Chapter 17 Lord of the rings -II
Scene 1

Folklore often relates a lot to karma; how every piece of work we do somehow relates to the good and bad done previously by us. Every seemingly innocuous happening of our life comes back to us manifold as our karma; be it a good deed or bad, its implications are the same. So if we were good to someone, that someone will be good to us. If we were bad to someone, they'd be bad to us too. Well, unless of course that someone happens to be in love with us, then the concept of karma flies right out of the window.

[Khushi's POV]

Hum to soch hi nahin sakte the ki aisa kuch hamare sath hoga. Abhi to hum uss sadme se baahar bhi nahin nikale the. Arre, Arnavji ke ghar aakar Amma aur jeeji se maafi maangne wala sadma. Aur phir rasoi mein unka humse uss tarah baat karna, hamara haath pakadna, aur fir apna sar hamare sar par... Khushi! Tu uss din ke bare mein sochna band kar! Haan to hum keh rahe the ki, woh TV par jo kuch bhi dikhaya hum uske liye bilkul bhi tayyar nahin the.

Humein to 440 volt ka jhatka hi lag gaya ho jaise. Aur ye sab kitne galat samaye par ho raha hai. Humara matlab, abhi abhi to hamare beech baatein sudharne lagi hain. NAHIN! Humare nahin, unke aur humare parivaron ke beech. Haan. Ye sahi hai. Aur ab ye sab achanak se ho raha hai. Aisa lag raha hai maano pichle saal ki baat fir se dohrai ja rahi hon. Humein aaj bhi uss samaye ki takleef yaad hai. Kitni beijjati hui thi humare parivar ki. Jahan bhi jaate the, humein sirf taane sunne ko milte the. Sab hum par ungliyan uthate the. Aur hum bas ek hi cheej kar paye the uss samaye ' lucknow chodna. To kya iss baar bhi humein wohi karna padega?

Humne kamre ke charon aur nazar daudai to khud ko akela paya. Humein to pata hi nahin chala ki Jeejaji aur Nanheji kab nikal gaye, aur Jeeji bhi pata nahin kahan chali gayi. Khushi, in sab baton ke bare mein abhi itna mat soch, khud ko yahi dilasa dete hue, hum kamre ki doosri aur bane darwaje se bahar verandah pe chale gaye. Itni suhani hawa beh rahi thi. Door taaron par dhule hue kapde hawa ke jhonkon ke saath hil rahe the. Ye ghar kitna sundar hai. Yahan apna bachpan bitana kitna achha raha hoga. Kya Arnavji bhi ghudsawari karte the? Aur woh badi lakdi ki seedhiyan... kya woh unki reling par se phisal ka neeche aate the?

Arnavji... na chahte hue bhi, unka khayal phir se humare dil-aur-damag par chha gaya. Hum phir se unke uss gusse ko yaad kar rahe hain jab unka phone aaya tha. Itni baar unko gaaliyan dete humne pehle kabhi nahin suna tha. Par unko kahan pata tha ki hum sab unki baatein sun rahe hain. Waise, humein nahin lagta agar unhe pata hota bhi to unhe kuch farak padta. Pata nahin uss Aradhna ka kya haal ho raha hoga abhi. Arnavji ke kaam karne ke tareeke ko jitna hum jante hain, ya to ab tak Aradhnaji abhi tak TV ke office chali gayi hongi ya to apna isteefa khud type kar rahi hongi. Arnavji ke kaam karne ka tareeka yahi to tha; gusse se hi to unki poori duniya chalti ho jaise. Par chalo iss baar, unhe gussa us insaan par zyada aaya jisne ye poora kaand kiya dharaya hai.

Aur phir humare vichar Arnavji ki awaj mein dikhi chinta ki aur gayi, jab unhone jeejaji se poocha tha ki kahin humne news dekha hai ya nahin. Woh chinta hi thi na? Unki awaj mein badlaav to humne jhat se mehsoos kiya tha jab jeejaji ne unhe bataya ki humne wakai mein news dekha tha. Kitne gusse mein aa gaye the Arnavji. Aahhh! Kya ho raha hai humein? Kyun hum un baton ko sochna band nahin kar pa rahe hain? Aise lag raha hai maano humare dimag ke dono hisse aapas mein ulajh rahe hon.

Woh ek aise insaan hain jinhone tujhe bahut dard diya hai Khushi, ye mat bhoolna.

Haan, par ab apne kiye se woh maafi bhi to maang rahe hain na?

Haan, woh tumhare liye chinta kar rahe the. Par tum dono uss frame mein the Khushi. Aur agar uss din mahaan Sri Arnav Singh Raizada tujhe seedhiyon ke paas uss tarah kheench ke nahin le gaya hota to kya aaj jo kuch bhi hua woh hua hota?

Uhmm nahin. Nahin hua hota.

Bilkul! Kaun jane, ye sab kiya dharaya usi insaan ka na ho?

Kya? Ye to bilkul hi behudi baat hai! Unhe sach mein humari chinta ho rahi thi. Woh yeh sab nahi kar sakte hain.

Nahin kar sakte hain, but pehle yahi karte the, hai na? Har baar to woh yahi karte the; tumhe aisi paristhitiyon mein daal dete the jahan tum khud se kabhi na jaati.

Woh sab bahut pehle ki baat hai. Humein nahin lagta-

Accha? To tumhe poori tarah se yakeen hai ki ye sab Arnav Singh Raizada ki chaal nahin hai?

Nahin... matlab... humein... humein nahin pata...

Aur yeh soch kar, humara dimag phir se kharab ho gaya.

[Arnav's POV]

Everything that I had worked up so carefully in the past few days now seems to be eternally threatened. I thought apologizing to Garima Aunty and Payal was a good starting point to give Khushi some time to think in peace, but with this new shit hitting the ceiling God only knows how many steps I've fallen back.

This was so bloody unfair; something nasty like this happens and I'm not there with Khushi to take care of her. I couldn't help but feel exhausted by this whole debacle. And that too once I had taken the necessary steps for the effect of this fiasco to be patted down. She was so vulnerable... how could she deal with all of this on her own? She must have been so distraught at all this happening again. I sighed and leaned back on my chair in my office. Maybe, I shouldn't have come to Delhi today at all. Had I been there...

Well, what would I've done in any case? Khushi wouldn't have let me near her, I thought wistfully to myself. And what was it that Aakash had said? Khushi wanted to tackle the reporters all by herself. I couldn't help the chuckle from escaping me. She thought herself to be so tough didn't she? She could just take on the whole world by herself. I smiled as I thought about her tall claims that she always used to make. Hum woh har cheej kar sakte hain jo aap kar sakte hain. Khushi was a strong woman, I reminded myself. She could take care of herself at every step of the way. But this time, I'll be there to help her, to support her, to be her anchor. Whether she wanted it or not.

The phone started ringing. It was Aakash.

"Ya Aakash?" I asked immediately. There was no time for pleasantries right now.

"Bhai, I've had a talk with Mr. Gupta. Unhone investigation shuru kar di hai. Maine unke account mein paise transfer kar diye hain taaki jo koi bhi iske peeche hai uska pata jald se jald chal jaye." Aakash narrated. I felt my distraught nerves calming down.

"Good. But woh insaan itni jaldi nahin milega," I countered. "The bas***d must have run away already. I'm guessing this will be a criminal proceeding."

"Well, Bhai, humein aaj shaam tak positively pata chal jayega." Aakash replied. After a pause he continued, "to aapne kuch socha hai? About the damage control?"

"Haan. Maine Aradhna ko kaha hai ki aaj raat ko ek press conference organize karwaye. I'll be addressing the press. Tab tak agar Gupta ki reports aa jati hain then nothing like it. I will be able to use those inputs too."

"Sounds good Bhai," Aakash replied. "Waise I can't see the footage any more on the channel."

"Aradhna got it off the channels," I muttered, thankful for at least one thing to have happened right since the urgent phonecall from Aakash in the morning.

"Okay Bhai, I need to leave now. Payal, Khushiji aur Amma ko ghar wapis chodne jana hai. Woh Bauji ko aaj shaam hospital se discharge karwa rahe hain." Aakash replied much to my surprise.

"Oh! I thought they were staying the night over?" I asked in confusion.

"Nahin Bhai. They want to return home." Aakash negated. I sat thinking for sometime.

"Khushi ka iss time ghar jana theek nahin hoga Aakash. You can understand right? If her neighbours would have seen the footage then woh ghar mein chain se baith nahin payegi." I muttered never doubting for a moment what would await her if she returned home.

"To Bhai, aap kya suggest karoge?" Aakash asked me.

"I've an idea."

[Purani Haveli, in the evening]

Garima had spent a wonderful day with the Raizada family. She felt more at ease now with all the misunderstandings out of the way. Nani had been a delight to talk to and so had Anjali. Manoramaji had been her usual frigid self, but then Garima hardly ever minded her behaviour. So all in all, she had been pleased to have been invited to their home. Which is why her eyebrows furrow as she observes her two daughters descend down the giant staircase, the older one holding the younger by her arm.

Alarm bells start ringing instantly in Garima's mind as her motherly instincts kick in. Something isn't right. She can tell because a cloud of distress is hovering over Khushi's eyes which she is trying too hard to cover up with her exuberant chirpiness. At the same time, Payal keeps stealing worried glances at Khushi like she always did when Khushi was going to get into trouble for something. Garima walks to Khushi and holds her by her arm.

"Khushi? Kaa hua bitiya?" she asks concernedly.

"Haan? Kuch bhi to nahin Amma. Sab theek hai," Khushi replies hastily. Garima looks towards Payal enquiringly but Payal's look of worry has disappeared from her face as she serenely smiles back at her mother and shakes her head reassuredly.

What Garima and the rest of the Raizada family don't have a clue about is the happenings of the afternoon. The two Raizada brothers and two Gupta sisters had promised this to themselves that they will not involve the other family members into this unless they absolutely have to. Payal had been slightly sceptical though, seeing this was something that had aired on national television, but Khushi had made her promise nevertheless.

"To phir hum chalein bitiya?" Garima asks both her daughters. Khushi and Payal nod their heads in reply. Aakash starts walking out of the door leading the Gupta family when Nani suddenly coughs from behind. The entourage stops and turns around in concern.

"Nani, aap theek to hain?" Anjali hovers concernedly over Naniji.

"Hum theek hain Anjali bitiya," Nani slowly nods her head at her granddaughter who understands the gesture and surreptitiously nods back. Nani turns to Khushi.

"Khushi bitiya, aap jab humre ghar aaye rahi, tab aapan hums eek wada kare rahi. Yaad hai aapko?" Naniji asks Khushi. Khushi creases her forehead trying to remember the promise she made. Then suddenly her eyes become wide with recollection. Naniji smiles at Khushi.

"Aapan wada kiye rahe ki jab hum chahein, aap humse milne aavat rahengi. Aaj to aap aapan parivar sang aayi. Par hum chahat hain, ki aaj raat aap humre saath yahin ruk jayen," Naniji requests. Garima looks happy at the prospect, however, Khushi looks at Naniji uncertainly.

"Naniji, rehna to hum chahte hain, par," Khushi looks towards her mother, "aaj Bauji to ghar wapis lana hai," she mumbles bowing her head down. Garima instantly steps in.

"Arre to unko hospital se lane ka kaam hum aur Payal nahin kar sakat hain kaa? Aur Aakash bitwa bhi to humre saath chal rahein hain na," Garima replies caressing her hand on Khushi's head lovingly. "Naniji agar chahat hain ki tum aaj raat unke saath raho to bura kaa hai Khusee? Unki seva karne ka avsar mil raha hai tumka, mana naahi karo." Khushi smiles at her mother and hugs her in reply.

"Amma, humein phone kar ke batati rehna ki sab kuch theek chal raha hai ki nahin," Khushi says to her mother as she sees them off at the main door. Garima nods and gets into the car. Payal stops for a moment and holds Khushi by the arm again.

"Khayal rakhna apne aap ka Khushi," Payal says concernedly. Khushi hugs her too and then Payal too gets into the car. Khushi and Aakash merely nod and smile at each other, obviously not accustomed to hugging each other. Khushi waves her byes and slowly Naniji and Anjali come out and stand by her side, and exchange a knowing glance with Aakash. He shakes his head once and smiles to himself.

As Aakash pulled out of the driveway, he wonders how much do Nani and Anjali Di actually know. But knowing his brother, he figures Arnav would have found a way to avoid telling them the entire truth. His Bhai always had great plans and Aakash knows Arnav Singh Raizada always executed them with indisputable accuracy.

English Version

Chapter 17 Scene 1

Folklore often relates a lot to karma; how every piece of work we do somehow relates to the good and bad done previously by us. Every seemingly innocuous happening of our life comes back to us manifold as our karma; be it a good deed or bad, its implications are the same. So if we were good to someone, that someone will be good to us. If we were bad to someone, they'd be bad to us too. Well, unless of course that someone happens to be in love with us, then the concept of karma flies right out of the window.

[Khushi's POV]

I seriously didn't foresee something like this could happen. Hell, I hadn't even gotten over the shock of him coming to our house and apologizing to Amma and jeeji like that. And then talking to me in the kitchen with the arm holding, and the head resting... Khushi! Stop getting distracted! Yeah, so I meant I just didn't see the whole TV footage fiasco coming.

I was shocked to say the least. The timing was completely off base; things had just started becoming normal between us... NO! Not between us, I mean between his family and ours. Yes. That is right. And this happening out of the blue. It felt like history repeating itself all over again. I can still feel the horror  slowly creeping up to me that I felt post my last year's two minutes of fame. It had been so humiliating that time. I can still remember the public ridicule and the stares and whispers that used to follow me everywhere. The only way I could escape from it last time was running away from my home. Running away from Lucknow. Will I have to do it all over again?

I look around the room to find myself alone. I didn't even realise when Jeejaji and Nanhe ji had left, or when Jeeji had walked out of the room. In a bid to divert myself from brooding again about the TV fiasco, I walk to the door leading out to the huge verandah. It feels so peaceful outside with the breeze flowing gently. I can see the laundered clothes hung on the thin wires fluttering lazily in its wake. This is a lovely house indeed and it must have been such a wonderful experience growing up here. I wonder if Arnavji had actually ridden the horses in the stables or slid down the parapet of the huge wooden staircase.

Arnavji... Unknowingly, my thoughts are drawn to him again; to him and his angry outburst about the whole incident. I had been surprised to hear him curse so many times on the phone. But of course, he didn't know we were listening on his conversation. Although, truth be told, I don't think that would have made a difference to his cursing. I wonder what is happening to that Aradhna woman. Knowing the way Arnavji worked, she would either be on her way to the TV production house right now or would be typing out her resignation. I sigh. That was how he always worked; anger governed everything with Arnavji. But this time, it seemed to be channelled towards nabbing the person who was behind this notoriety.

And then, my thoughts drifted to the concern in his voice when he had asked Jeejaji if I had seen the news. Well it was concern wasn't it? I could recognize his tone changing instantly when he jeejaji told him I had. Arnavji had become angry again. Ahhh! What was happening? Why couldn't I just stop myself from thinking about it? The two sides of my brain were tugging against each other.

He's someone who's caused you immense pain Khushi, don't forget that please.

But what he is salvaging himself with his actions now isn't he?

Yes he was concerned about you. But you both were there in that frame, Khushi. And if that day the great Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada hadn't dragged you unceremoniously into the staircase landing, would anything of this have happened?

Well, no. No, it wouldn't have.

Exactly. Who's to say it wasn't him who did this?

What? That is insane! He was really worried about me! He couldn't have.

He couldn't but isn't this something he'd normally do? Isn't this what he has always done in the past? Forces you into situations when you don't seem to want to come wilfully?

That... that was a long time ago. I don't think-

Are you sure, Khushi? Are you absolutely sure that this isn't one of Arnav Singh Raizada's many tricks?

No... I... I don't know...

And with that a frission of frustration ran through me again.

[Arnav's POV]

Everything that I had worked up so carefully in the past few days now seems to be eternally threatened. I thought apologizing to Garima Aunty and Payal was a good starting point to give Khushi some time to think in peace, but with this new shit hitting the ceiling God only knows how many steps I've fallen back.

This was so bloody unfair; something nasty like this happens and I'm not there with Khushi to take care of her. I couldn't help but feel exhausted by this whole debacle. And that too once I had taken the necessary steps for the effect of this fiasco to be patted down. She was so vulnerable... how could she deal with all of this on her own? She must have been so distraught at all this happening again. I sighed and leaned back on my chair in my office. Maybe, I shouldn't have come to Delhi today at all. Had I been there...

Well, what would I've done in any case? Khushi wouldn't have let me near her, I thought wistfully to myself. And what was it that Aakash had said? Khushi wanted to tackle the reporters all by herself. I couldn't help the chuckle from escaping me. She thought herself to be so tough didn't she? She could just take on the whole world by herself. I smiled as I thought about her tall claims that she always used to make. I can do everything that you can. Khushi was a strong woman, I reminded myself. She could take care of herself at every step of the way. But this time, I'll be there to help her, to support her, to be her anchor. Whether she wanted it or not.

The phone started ringing. It was Aakash.

"Ya Aakash?" I asked immediately. There was no time for pleasantries right now.

"Bhai, I've had a talk with Mr. Gupta. The investigation has started. I've had the money transfered to them so that the person behind all this can be nabbed as soon as possible." Aakash narrated. I felt my distraught nerves calming down.

"Good. But I doubt if we'll be able to find that person so soon," I countered. "The bas***d must have run away already. I'm guessing this will be a criminal proceeding."

"Well, Bhai, we'll get to know by today evening positively." Aakash replied. After a pause he continued, "so did you think anything? About the damage control?"

"Yes. I've told Aradhna to have a press conference organized tonight. I'll be addressing the press. If I get some intel by Gupta by then, then nothing like it. I will be able to use those inputs too."

"Sounds good Bhai," Aakash replied. "By the way, I can't see the footage any more on the channel."

"Aradhna got it off the channels," I muttered, thankful for at least one thing to have happened right since the urgent phonecall from Aakash in the morning.

"Okay Bhai, I need to leave now. I need to take Payal, Khushiji and Amma back home. They are getting Bauji discharged from the hospital today." Aakash replied much to my surprise.

"Oh! I thought they were staying the night over?" I asked in confusion.

"No Bhai. They want to return home." Aakash negated. I sat thinking for sometime.

"It won't be good for Khushi to return home right now, Aakash. You can understand right? If her neighbours would have seen the footage then she won't be able to sit at home in peace." I muttered never doubting for a moment what would await her if she returned home.

"To Bhai, what do you suggest we do?" Aakash asked me.

"I've an idea."

[Purani Haveli, in the evening]

Garima had spent a wonderful day with the Raizada family. She felt more at ease now with all the misunderstandings out of the way. Nani had been a delight to talk to and so had Anjali. Manoramaji had been her usual frigid self, but then Garima hardly ever minded her behaviour. So all in all, she had been pleased to have been invited to their home. Which is why her eyebrows furrow as she observes her two daughters descend down the giant staircase, the older one holding the younger by her arm.

Alarm bells start ringing instantly in Garima's mind as her motherly instincts kick in. Something isn't right. She can tell because a cloud of distress is hovering over Khushi's eyes which she is trying too hard to cover up with her exuberant chirpiness. At the same time, Payal keeps stealing worried glances at Khushi like she always did when Khushi was going to get into trouble for something. Garima walks to Khushi and holds her by her arm.

"Khushi? What has happened?" she asks concernedly.

"What? Nothing, Amma. Everything's fine," Khushi replies hastily. Garima looks towards Payal enquiringly but Payal's look of worry has disappeared from her face as she serenely smiles back at her mother and shakes her head reassuredly.

What Garima and the rest of the Raizada family don't have a clue about is the happenings of the afternoon. The two Raizada brothers and two Gupta sisters had promised this to themselves that they will not involve the other family members into this unless they absolutely have to. Payal had been slightly sceptical though, seeing this was something that had aired on national television, but Khushi had made her promise nevertheless.

"So shall we leave then?" Garima asks both her daughters. Khushi and Payal nod their heads in reply. Aakash starts walking out of the door leading the Gupta family when Nani suddenly coughs from behind. The entourage stops and turns around in concern.

"Nani, are you alright?" Anjali hovers concernedly over Naniji.

"I'm fine Anjali," Nani slowly nods her head at her granddaughter who understands the gesture and surreptitiously nods back. Nani turns to Khushi.

"Khushi bitiya, when you came to our house, you made a promise to me. Do you remember that?" Naniji asks Khushi. Khushi creases her forehead trying to remember the promise she made. Then suddenly her eyes become wide with recollection. Naniji smiles at Khushi.

"You promised me that whenever I need you, you'll come to visit me. You did come with your family today, but I want you to stay back here for the night with us," Naniji requests. Garima looks happy at the prospect, however, Khushi looks at Naniji uncertainly.

"Naniji, I would love to stay, but," Khushi looks towards her mother, "we need to bring back Bauji home tonight," she mumbles bowing her head down. Garima instantly steps in.

"Arre, can't Payal and I bring Bauji back home? And as such Aakash is also coming with us," Garima replies caressing her hand on Khushi's head lovingly. "If Naniji wants you to stay with her then what is wrong in that Khushi? You're getting a chance to take care of her, don't say no." Khushi smiles at her mother and hugs her in reply.

"Amma, then please call me and keep telling me if everything is going well or not okay?" Khushi says to her mother as she sees them off at the main door. Garima nods and gets into the car. Payal stops for a moment and holds Khushi by the arm again.

"Take care of yourself Khushi," Payal says concernedly. Khushi hugs her too and then Payal too gets into the car. Khushi and Aakash merely nod and smile at each other, obviously not accustomed to hugging each other. Khushi waves her byes and slowly Naniji and Anjali come out and stand by her side, and exchange a knowing glance with Aakash. He shakes his head once and smiles to himself.

As Aakash pulled out of the driveway, he wonders how much do Nani and Anjali Di actually know. But knowing his brother, he figures Arnav would have found a way to avoid telling them the entire truth. His Bhai always had great plans and Aakash knows Arnav Singh Raizada always executed them with indisputable accuracy.

Writer's note: Arnav's one sneaky man huh? But I love him so!! At least it shows that he has been to Harvard! πŸ˜†

So my dear darlings.. feedback please! and make it a large one πŸ˜‰

Edited by smitzy - 11 years ago
ipkkndfanforeva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜›

And im bang on time!
You do exactly come after 11.30!

You're back!!πŸ˜ƒ
*does the happy dance!

Smitaaa??

~~Edited~~

Smitaaa!!πŸ€—

Wow, u come back and u gave us a treat!
Got both Arnav, and Khushi's POV in a chapter! :D

I loved the inroduction!
Satya Vachan! ( Smita ji, dekho, ek aur seekh liya! :p)

Khushi is one confused soul...
And i feel for her...i do.
Bechari, the girl has been through soo much and had to deal with whatever was thrown in front of her especially the way Arnav treated her...and she still cant help but feel for him.
She herself is confused as why shes feeling like that.

Chalo Aradhana ne kuch toh sahi kaam kiya, nahi toh as Khushi said...khud ka istifa likh rahi hoti! And its like Khushi, to think abt others even when shes the one in trouble! :)

And...sigh...whenever u express Arnav, i fall for him all over again!<3:)
Just cant help it!
The way he thought abt her well being and actually came up with a plan to make her stay safe!<3
Gotta give it to him.

PS - Smita, dont even go there, nahi toh...

PPS -
I know im very late! Really sorry!
:(
            And we certainly did not miss you! ;)

Muaah!
:*
Edited by ipkkndfanforeva - 11 years ago
segad thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ

Welcome back!  this is a breath of fresh air.  aaj kal serial ka haal dekha hai?

Glad to see you kept Khushi in character, continuing to hide things/events left, right and center  The woman never learns does she?

Arnav is as shaatir as ever, getting nani into the act.  I am hoping that he shows up tonight to have a healthy one on one chat with Madame Hide-a-lot.

Edited by segad - 11 years ago
asr13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Awesome !!!

You've done an amazing job with giving us Khushi's turmoil here ...AWESOME !!! 

My heart went out to the girl, still hopelessly in love with her man, despite the big let down, despite the harassment, despite the heartache, despite all the trouble she went through, despite the all the ups and downs their relationship has seen ...i cannot blame her when she starts thinking about the bad-old things, its funny how those came knocking at the right moment !!! Awww πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
And she thinks about Aradhana even when she is sooo upset and stressed ...awww! So typically Khushi ! Loved the way she talks about inke kaam karne ka tareeka and dimag ke dono hisse !!!πŸ˜ƒ

Beautifully written smitzy ...πŸ‘...thank you for doing this hun, i always felt its Arnav who's feelings have been potrayed much more explicitly to the viewers, which is why we think we understand him better ! I wish the reel-IPK reads this (LOL !!! ), as it is they're lifting too many things from IF these days πŸ˜†...

And i cannot explain how sorry I felt for Arnav today ...he did try, is trying and will keep trying till she gives in ...loved his shatir dimag in action when they plotted for Khushi to stay in the Haveli that night ...good job bitwa ! 

Welcome back ! And you are absolutely right ...the entire logic of Karma goes out of the window, if its regarding someone we love ...satya vachan ...loved it !!!πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Swetha - whats with him looking so HOT, right after each post ...ab how do I concentrate on anything ya...post pe dhyan kaise doon ? Tells tells 

Edited by asr13 - 11 years ago
ayshaomar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
YAY UPDATE
LOVED IT THE POV FROM BOTH ARNAV AND KHUSHI
AND NANI AND ANJALI PUTTING A 'PLAN' INTO ACTION TO GET KHUSHI TO STAY BUT I WONDER WHAT HAPPENS WHILE SHE IS AT PURANI HAVELI
CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT BIT
Reader_Hobby thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey!

Another interesting update πŸ˜›

I'd really like to know what is cooking in Nani and Anjali's heads right about now, although I may take a guess at it ... but you never know what can happen or what they're thinking ... afterall twists and turns do make a story more exciting to read πŸ˜ƒ

Trust Arnav to try and make things right and he has been doing what he can since the truth came out. He wants to be there for Khushi and sometimes even though you don't vocalise that you may need support, its nice knowing that you have that someone to lean on ... 😊
panck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the PM
I simply adore you for the trouble you take to translate it into English.
I have no idea where this is going but can tell you that reading your work is so so much better than watching the show currently 
Keep up the great work
smitzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: segad

πŸ˜ƒ

Welcome back!  this is a breath of fresh air.  aaj kal serial ka haal dekha hai?
Glad to see you kept Khushi in character, continuing to hide things/events left, right and center  The woman never learns does she?
Arnav is as shaatir as ever, getting nani into the act.  I am hoping that he shows up tonight to have a healthy one on one chat with Madame Hide-a-lot.

Hey Seema!

Thanks so much dear.. Yes, unfortunately I'm still watching that tripe in the hopes they show something good. Ab to love-child track shuru ho gaya hai.. *sigh* I wish I could find that CV and shoot him/her. Makes you think "kaash, shaadi hui hi na hoti" leap track hi ho jata, at least we would have seen more love hate happening..

*sigh*

anyway, I'm going to continue writing what I wanted to see.. I think Akshay probably wouldn't have left if he read my version of IPK πŸ˜†

Oh and Arnav's meeting with Madame Hide-a-lot is currently under wraps.. no one is supposed to know till the time it comes out in a scene πŸ˜‰ and waise bhi tonight is the press conference na

stay tuned!
ps- it's good to be back :P
smitzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: panck

Thanks for the PM

I simply adore you for the trouble you take to translate it into English.
I have no idea where this is going but can tell you that reading your work is so so much better than watching the show currently 
Keep up the great work

Oh hun.. my pleasure πŸ˜Š

ah well, I love keeping the intrigue factor up hehhee.. all I can say is stay tuned, you'll know soon πŸ˜Š

cheers!