Users

Frequent Posters

shunu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Really this story line is ver much twisted. Neither we can favor a jodi nor
reject it.

One and first hand I love Amrita and her part in the show for Sugni & her
whole family. She was loving, caring and well deserved Titli Thukrain.
I strongly wants Amrita to get her lost love.

The other part of the show TVS - Sugni - Reva - Adi I have no interest in them
No moral no quality in their part.

Vikram divorce Reva get a good woman. Adi go and get your lost love Amrita.
Sugni & Gulabia go and start your new life like Phir Subah Hogi.
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes Payal we have been harping that since the beginning  of this Reva fiasco. Regaudless of the  Vickram-Sugni-Adi triangle...Vickram should and must divorce Reva.
 If they were smart they would have made the character  of Reva some one we could feel sorry for ...but it is to late and she is already shown to be a very conivving , violent munipulative person, who cares about herself and her status...Vickram should cut all ties with her...make sure she is comfortable and get the hell away from her.!
cherryb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah he should divorce her.  No point in two people staying in a loveless marriage so that the family and society expects it.  For some illogical everyone wants to punish TVS.  I think him being married to Reva is punishment enough. Let the man find some happiness for once in his life.
Unekalakmini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vinnie79

Yes Payal we have been harping that since the beginning  of this Reva fiasco. Regaudless of the  Vickram-Sugni-Adi triangle...Vickram should and must divorce Reva.
 If they were smart they would have made the character  of Reva some one we could feel sorry for ...but it is to late and she is already shown to be a very conivving , violent munipulative person, who cares about herself and her status...Vickram should cut all ties with her...make sure she is comfortable and get the hell away from her.!

what is your   suggestion for Rewa...commit suiside...??? as you think only good people deserve to get help and sympathy...all the bad people should have go to hell...great idea...👏

but as I think no matter good or bad all the human being deserve to get help and sympathy ...we have to help them and have to give them second chance to find right path...
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Ulakmini: I would suggest Reva to get a new personality and perhaps she might find someone to love her. Why should a kind, caring man be stuck with such a violent, sly woman? Doesn't he deserve to be happy and treated with love and respect? Edited by JulieD - 11 years ago
ja19de thumbnail
Forget about the divorce.  Forget about 'good for nothing' Sugni, uselss character.  Vikram should look for someone else.  What I would like to see, how Aditya will save his mama's marriage?  Would he now leave Sugni and run after his mama's other interest.
namitagloryz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes, what will Adi do when TVS divorces Reva and falls for another woman who truly loves him. Adi is definitely the most confused man on earth. Sugni should definitely run off to the city and start life afresh.
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ulakmini

what is your   suggestion for Rewa...commit suiside...??? as you think only good people deserve to get help and sympathy...all the bad people should have go to hell...great idea...👏

but as I think no matter good or bad all the human being deserve to get help and sympathy ...we have to help them and have to give them second chance to find right path...

Who said anything about Reva commiting Suicide???, The woman is not the suicidal type as was shown befor! I EMPHASIZED that he should make sure she is comfortable, which can be done by a divorce settlement that would ensure she is taken care off for the rest of her life..or untl she remarries.  Please  try  o read and understand befor jumping to  conclusions !  I NEVER SAID VICKRAM SHOULD ABANDON OR LEAVE HER TO SUFFER.  
 She can find the right path...which would be somewhere else ...it is not like she would care if Vickram was around.

muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeh cvs humein aur  vikram ko kabhi kush dekhna nahi chahte
they are behaving as if vikram divorces treva hird world war will happen and divorce is an unusual thing in universe and as if vikram is the frst man who want 2 divorce
Timepassss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oops  double  post