ohh , actually what happened ???
i missed something ??
it was really scary update
First time i realize that how much i love the character vicky 😳😳😳😳
He is the best brother 😃😃😃😃
Missed my MAANEET moment 😳😳😳😳
waiting for next update
Update soon & do take care of ur HAND

Urme beta Dev had shot vicky and geet...

aur Dev abhi tho ushe jhatke milne wale hain... u have to wait for his punishment

thx
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: gcdfan

i just love the update
continue soon

thx dear
sdlife19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: heytal

Phew relieved Vicky is safe

Dev🤬 Maan just rip him to pieces
Geet can't see her in pain😭
Can't see broken Maan🥺
Nice update😊
Congrats for being a Rockerz👏

thx dear

u have to wait to see wat happens to dev

maan is not broken  but even though being the strongest he has a fear to loose and u will see him in action back

sdlife19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abinash079

lovely update di

first of allcongrats for becoming rockerz
di just a doubt has vickey heard what dev said and has he came to knew that it was dev
clear me this

thx dear

vicky was all unconscious though he could feel the tortures given to him.. he does not know tat its dev...
sdlife19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ManeetGurtiMG

Nice update.. Kill dis bas***d dev...

dont worrry dev ko zinda maar dega maan
anjucool thumbnail
eagerly waiting for next
sdlife19 thumbnail

Part 24

( 18+ content kindly avoid who feel uncomfortable)

Dr. Gupta had been staying over to Delhi since last 15 days as asked by the Khuranna's and this was beneficial for many other patients who would never get his appointment. Dr. Ram Gupta was very careful in Vicky's case, as he had observed some serious things and today he was here at KM to speak to Maan as well as get Vicky examined.  He assured the Khuranna's tat now Vicky was doing very much fine but he just needed some extra rest in order to cope up with the heavy loss of blood and he should skip college for at least another 15 days. Vicky was not at all happy with wat he had heard but the glares from his family was enough for him to keep quite. Dr. Gupta asked about Maan and he was directed into his study that would serve him a better way to get into talks. Since Dr. Gupta had called Maan saying tat he needed to have an urgent talk with him Maan was restless. He did not knew wat it may be and as soon as his eyes fell on Dr. Gupta and the look in his eyes made him to believe tat it was very much important for him to know.

Dr. Gupta: Mr. Khuranna, I know tat you have been very anxious to know wat I want to say and believe me it just not my imagination but being a doctor I can say wat I saw is true to its best.

Maan: Dr. Gupta.. wat ever it is you can say.

Dr. Gupta: Maan, the time when I entered the emergency room of Vicky I was shocked to see him bleeding when I was informed tat the doctors here had managed to stop  it.

Maan: Wat do you mean Doctor.

Dr. Gupta: Maan, as I say its was impossible for Vicky to gain conscious and remove his dressing done to prevent infection but it was, the dressing was almost loosened from his wounds and the way he was bleeding was dangerous.

Maan: I don't get wat you say.

Dr. Gupta: Maan, someone tried or shall I say Vicky was attacked inside the emergency room.

Maan: Wat the hell.. its impossible.

Dr. Gupta: Its true as I had seen some other cuts on his body when I was operating him which were not due to bullet shots nor any other medical procedures. Not only tat there were even finger marks on his face which means tat he was tortured to death inside the room.

Maan was numb and shocked at the revelation. He could not believe tat someone dared to enter inside and attack Vicky once again.

Maan: are you sure Doctor. I mean you can be mistaken.

Dr. Gupta: tats not all.. The biggest shock is how can the oxygen cylinder be off when the doctors who were treating Vicky knew very well tat he needed it. How can they be so negligent Mr. Khuranna coz the time when I entered I had seen Vicky loosing his breadth due to lack of oxygen and tat very moment I checked only to find the oxygen supply was cut for him.

Maan: How can tat be Doctor… I will sue the hospital for it.

Dr. Gupta: Maan.. you cant as I myself have done an enquiry into it and its not the hospital staff wrong. Its someone else may be the person who had earlier shot Vicky and Geet Handa. I tried to get deep in this but sorry to say there is no clue as the floor in which there were there are no camera's installed. Even being a private floor for VIP's the rule of the hospital says tat there are no camera's installed for some reason. I find it odd Mr. Khuranna and right now, there is no proof as to who have done tat.

Maan: I know… about it.

Dr. Gupta: I will be leaving back tomorrow Maan but don't worry Vicky is perfectly fine.

He stood up to leave but goes near him and says while placing a hand on Maan's shoulder.

Dr. Gupta: Maan.. as a friend I would say tat you love your family very much and I know wat you went through these days. I don't know wat it is and why but I would suggest you to go deep into the matter as it's not as simple as it looks. Vicky was attacked two times while Geet once. May be they can or someone else be their next target. You need to be careful Maan.

It had been fifteen days and Geet had not seen Maan, not even a single glimpse of him. Her heart was aching to be his arms but here everyone surrounded her but the one whom she needed was nowhere near her. She waited and waited but he was not there. She needed him besides her to tell him tat she was not wrong, tat she did not know tat she was going to be hurt. She needed to tell him tat Vicky was there for her and Annie but he was hurt too. She wanted to tell him tat they were not at mistake and they should not be punished. She was so lost in her thoughts when she found Annie and Prem sitting next to her and caressing her hair on bed. She looked and they saw tears in her eyes.

Prem: Princess… are you in pain. Should I call the doctor. Tell me where its paining.

Prem tries to get up but was stopped by Annie who knew wat Geet was feeling.

Annie: Prem.. she is fine. She is fine Prem.

Prem: Than why she crying.

Annie: Prem.. she is missing bhai. Its been 15 days Prem tat she has seen Bhai. She need him more than us Prem.

Prem: You know Annie.. he is busy.. busy in projects as he had been delaying them.

Annie: Yaa.. I know… wat it feels when the person whom you love does not have time for you. You know wat Prem there is no difference between you and Bhai. You are here today coz you don't have any important meeting or work right now or else you would have not been here.

Prem: Annie…..

Annie: Leave it Prem… I know tat for mens in Khuranna's and Handa's, more important is their business rather than us.

Prem: Really than why the hell are you here. Go find someone else who can give you time.

Annie was shocked to hear it while Prem stormed out of the room with anger while Annie cried seeing him. She did not mean to hurt him but seeing Geet missing Maan made her to say all tat. She knew why Maan was avoiding not only Geet but Vicky too. She knew tat her brother was not busy but showed everyone tat he was busy. She also knew tat her brother and Khan Saab were trying to get hold of the person who did tat but she did not know why he was avoiding Geet when he knew tat she needed him more. She saw Geet was crying more seeing them. She hugged Geet, consoled her, and silently said sorry to Prem.

Geet was as usual standing in her balcony trying to see if she could locate Maan from his window but the closed windows, they were covered with the curtains and the dark night was making it difficult for her to get through it. She silently sat on the resting chair while her eyes shed tears. She tried his number from her mobile, though it was ringing but he was not receiving. She tried and tried but there was no answer. She felt a strange fear in her like the way she felt when he was away to London from her. She cried and the moment she leaned behind, she winched in pain due to her wound.

Maan was there, there in his room. He could see her standing there from the corner; he knew tat she was calling him and was missing him but his heart could not go near her. He was angry, angry on himself tat once again he failed to save her, failed to save her and Vicky from going through the pain. He had seen them in blood, seen how his family were dying each second for them. He blamed himself tat he could not protect them. He wanted to punish himself for this and as usual, he kept himself away from her. He saw her sitting outside and his anger shoot seeing her in cold. He waited for her to go but nope 5, 10, 15, 30 , 45 minutes passed and she was still sitting there and next second he was standing in front of her admiring her face. He could stand there for hours just seeing her like tat but the moment his eyes saw the dried tears his temper once again made him angry. Geet knew he was standing in front of her, she knew tat he was there inside his room and having an eye on him. She knew tat if he sees her outside he would not bear it and for tat reason she sat there. She waited for him to say something but he was not and when she opened her eyes she only saw his anger filled eyes which were angry at her and one look at them she knew tat he knew wat she did.

Maan: Wat the hell is this Geet? Why do you want to give pain to yourself?

Geet kept mum on his question while she slowly got up flinching a bit but was stopped by Maan.

Maan: Answer me Geet. why the hell are you here out?

Geet: does it matter to you.. no na than why do you want to know. Leave me I need to sleep.

Maan: you very well know it does.

Geet: I thought I knew but now don't feel so. I need to change and sleep. Let me go.

Maan had never seen her indifference and tat to such extent was making him wild. He moves closer to her holding her shoulders making her winch with pain.

Geet:ahhh…..

Maan instantly left her shoulders and made way for her to go. She moved inside while he followed her to her room. Geet knew she was a bit harsh but she needed. She had carved for him and his love but he was far away from her.

Geet: I need to change.. can you please go..

Maan settle himself on her bed while kept looking at her that made Geet angrier.

Geet: I said I need to change…

Maan: go ahead.

Geet: wat.. don't you get I need to change.

Maan: there is nothing that I have not seen Jaan.

" Jaan" was the world she was missing. Her eyes filled it but she avoided looking at him. She slowly took her nightdress and moved to go into the washroom when she was stopped by his harsh voice.

Maan: Change here.

Geet : if you don't get wat I said.. than I will repeat.. I need to change my clothes.

Maan: I know… and as far as I know.. its always Choti Maa who helped you to change since you cant do it alone. So call her.

Geet: than you need to go. She wont like to see a man in her daughter's room so late.

Maan: she wont mind.. after all m her son and to be son – in – law.

Geet: but I wont like you being here.

Maan was surprised to see his Jaan talking to him without fear for the first time. He was shocked tat she would ever get angry even though he had seen her once like this but now it was different. He slowly got up and made his way  towards her while Geet kept looking at him. He reached near her and grabbed her nightdress throwing it on the bed while slowly place his on hand around her waist and pulled closer while her hand rested on his chest. He slowly removed her curl from her face that was disturbing him from long while the moment his fingers touched her soft cheek she shivered with desire while he enjoyed her restlessness.

Maan: Jaan.. m sorry..

Geet at once looked at him as she heard him saying sorry. She opened her lips to say something but they were closed with his fingers. Fingers that lingered on her lips seducing them with his intimate touch.

His touch is wat I missed..

His finger is wat I missed on my lips…

I don't know wat I missed..

Was it his love or he being with me..

Maan: I failed Jaan.. I failed again this time. M sorry.. Your Maan failed… Maan Singh Khuranna.. failed to protect his brother and his love again.

Geet eyes pierced his eyes to see wat he meant and the truth that she saw made her heart to die hundred times. She could not believe tat he was blaming himself for all tat as she thought he was angry on her for being hurt. She once again tried to open her lips but this time she felt his rough lips on hers but there was neither passion nor desire for her but pure pain.

Maan: sssh.. Jaan… I need to say… m dying.. Jaan.. I need to tell you tat m not angry on you neither on Vicky.. but on myself.. m angry tat my power failed to get tat b****** killed for hurting you both. Angry on myself tat you both were dying and I could not do anything. Angry on myself tat Maan Singh Khuranna failed once again to protect his love from the evil.

He still had his lips on hers when she spoke.

Geet: you did not…My Maan did not fail.. he never fails. My Maan never failed to protect me nor his brother and sister. He never.. not tat time when I was kidnapped nor tat day when we were shot. Do you get my MAAN never failed and will never. I know he will find the person who did this.. but I need my Maan.. I need him to be with me…I need him to love me the way he did.

Maan pressed his lips on hers to stop her but she spoke.

Geet: I need Maan.. I was scared.. scared tat you will once again leave me.. I was scared tat once again you will get angry on me… for hurting myself.. I was scared tat… you will blame Vicky for all this… I need my Maan.. Maan..love… I need him…

Maan: m here.. Jaan.. m here.. and m sorry for this days.. I was angry.. on myself…

Maan took her lips now into his and kissed her with all his passion and the pain that he was having. His senses were long gone when he placed his lips on her soft ones. He nibbled her lower lips taking it inside his mouth sucking them while Geet fingers caressed his nape. She opened her lips to give him an entry and next second she felt his tongue inside hers tasting her hidden corners like he always did. She smiled into the kiss while Maan slowly unzipped her loose Kurti that was now almost hanging down her shoulders while she was so lost in his kiss. She felt his cold hand on her bare skin which made her realize tat she was now bare from top. She tried to break the kiss but he pulled her more into him while his hands roamed on her soft velvety bare back that made her to moan into his mouth while he smiled seeing his effect on her. He turns her but the sight that he saw made him go mad. The wound that was caused due to the bullet and later the surgery was covered with a bandage to avoid any infection. His blood once again boiled thinking about the person who did tat but his anger was stopped by the sweet moan of his Jaan.

Geet: Maan… please… please.. let me change…

Maan did not answer her and slowly slides down her Kurti off her body while one hand holds her by her petite yet curvy waist while the other busy with her curves which were covered with her lacy b**. Geet was getting weak on her knees while her hand clutched his hand that lied on her waist making patterns. She could not handle his torture when she felt his lips on her bare back kissing the whole length. She shivered with his wet hot kisses which made her wet down. She could feel the desire and passion in each of his kisses. Maan slowly traced his lips up her shoulder near the wound and lingered them there as if taking her pain. Geet could now feel the difference in his kisses while his love and care shed her tears away from her eyes.

Maan: does it pain Jaan. Does it hurt you?

Geet: hmmm

Maan: but it will not pain now.. I will take the pain away…

Maan softly kissed  the area soothing her with his love and kisses while it had a different effect on her. She could not control her moan and whimpered out  taking his name making him loose himself into her. His fingers found her strap while removing them from her body while he pulled it down making her full curves open for his hands that were now touching them in a way he never did. It was slow yet a passionate touch tat made her to loose her sanity right now. Unable to control herself she turned and hugged him who was covered with his black vest and tracks. She felt tat his vest was hindering her from feeling him and bit him hard near his neck giving him the unknown pleasure. He pulled her apart, the look made him mad, and without a delay, he once again took her lips into his kissing her in a wild way while her hands pulled his vest. He smirked and helped her in her work and the moment he was out of his vest his body electrified with her touch, her innocent yet seductive touch that made him more wilder into the kiss. They broke apart after a long but still they lips did not leave each other while hands busy with their work..

Maan: Jaan.. you are driving me crazy. I swear if this continues like this.. than I will have to break all the rules before marriage and you wont be able to stop me.

Geet was so lost in him tat she failed tat her now bare curves were pressing into his bare chest making him loose each second while her lips busy with his skin near his neck.

Maan: Jaan.. please.. don't.. I wont be able to control.. Jaan please.. stop..

She bit hard on his small n***** making him groan for her touch and the next second she was into his arms walking towards the bed. He sat down exactly in the centre resting his back on the head post while settled her right on the spot between his leg on his lap. She looked at him with passion filled eyes while he with desires for her. She tried to hide herself into his crook but he holds her stopping to do so.

Maan: not  anyore Jaan.. your torture was enough  but now not more.

His one hand goes around her waist while other touched her now hard bud that made her to moan his name in pleasure.

Geet: Maan….

Maan: say it again..

Geet: Maan.. please.. I Love You.. Maan..

Tat was enough for Maan to go wild and next he took her bud into his mouth while the other was being massaged and taken care by his hand. Geet could not think anything else the moment he took her inside his mouth but just kept moaning his name and pleasuring him the way he did. He did not know anything else the moment he felt her n**** touch his lips and this made him wild. He sucked and bit her hard making a wriggle on his lap for more and more while he grinned his lower body with hers making him go more harder for her. he soon left one and sucked the other bud inside his mouth giving pleasure for her as well as him. They were so lost in each other tat none was ready to leave. After satisfying his hunger for her curves he looked up at her and soon took her lips once again kissing her to death while still grinding his hard manhood on her softness that was now wet making her salwar almost wet with it.

Maan: Jaan… you are so wet… I will go crazy if this happens.

Geet shied with his words and hide herself into him while he caressed her back. He knew tat he needed to control his desires and want for her unless they get married and right now due to her injury. He could not strain her body with his passion. He slightly parted her and places soft kisses on her heart, her curves, and her face and last on her lips. Geet smiled with his gesture and hugged him.

Maan: Jaan.. its late.. and you need to rest..

Geet: hmmm

And she hugged him more

Maan: Jaan.. please don't do tat na.. see its very late.. you need to sleep to get rest.. please.

He parted her again, pecked lips, and said.

Maan: Jaan as much as you need me.. Trust me.. I need you more and right now I really cant control myself.  But I have to.. I have to coz I want it to be special for us.

Geet smiled making his heart happy and slowly pecked his lips.

Geet: Maan… m sleepy…

Maan:… but lets clean yourself and than change.

He carried her to the washroom and asked her to wash herself and let him know when she is done. Geet called him inside and saw her covered with towel that reached her thighs. He was really having a hard time but he knew he needed to do tat. He slowly took off the towel from her body while Geet hugged him to hide herself. She was shy while Maan smiled thinking tat she was just so wild before  and now trying to hide herself from his eyes. He slowly parted her and slid of the nighty on her body making sure tat he did not hurt her in the process. He carried her outside and made her lie down on her stomach as she could not sleep with her back on the bed. He caressed her hair and she soon drifted to a beautiful dream. He slowly bends pecking her lips and later forehead and makes his way out for his room promising himself tat he would go into deep and find the person who did enter his life and harmed his loved ones. He knew tat now he had to me more careful for their security while he waited for Khan Saab to return with some news.

Precap: Dev getting the first shock of his life..

Challo Dev ko first Jatka de dete hain… can u guess wat it can be

So how was it.. now you work for giving me likes and comments.. please do give.. next update with 200+ likes and 12 pages comments now and me seriously or else i willl keep u all hanging... i want each and every one to like and comment who read..

URME thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hurreee Me First 
Ahh after a long time got an update
Loved it ...

Ohh, poor GEET
Why MAAN keeps himself away from GEET??
Ohh, poor MAAN
again he blamed himself for all this ??

MAANEET ROMANCE

what is waiting for DEV actually
I want a dhamakader fight between MAAN & DEV

No idea about DEV's first jhatka ..may b he will come to know about MAANEET

I am waiting 4 NEXT update ..

Give it soon

Edited by URME - 11 years ago
meettu thumbnail
Awsome update
how much vicky nd geet suffered plus maan nehaviour
great going
want to kill dev
bot kat liya bastatd ne
want punishment for him
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update 
the turmoil maan was facing is really painful 
loved the maaneet moment 
i think thge shock dev will get is he will come to know is MSK who loves geet and they r going to marry