TaaRey FF: Dil Se- Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

330

Views

101.5k

Users

84

Likes

1k

Frequent Posters

prishika123 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#41
i love it just a question can taani dance? in this beautiful story
sreelu094 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
#42
wow awesome updates👏.i read all parts in one go😆
great work yaar.please pm me when u update if u can😳
ShivTRSS thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#43

Originally posted by: prishika123

i love it just a question can taani dance? in this beautiful story


Yes, she dances. Only classical yet and she also sings
ProngsPadsMoony thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
#44
awesome story
do pm me
pooja123456 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#45
i read all ur posts in a go...they were amazing!!!!!!!!
waiting to read more!!!
do pm me wen u update!!!
worldequalsyou thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#46
Awesome updates loved it
Update soon :D
dh19 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
#47
Lovely update.

I know how much time will take to write this long.

but really appreciate.

Keep writing.

waiting for your next update.

ShivTRSS thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#48
CHAPTER 28- REYAM AND TARON
SHARON'S POV
Sharon heard from Simmi who heard it from Swayam that Rey and Taani fought again. She was frustrated. Why did these two have to fight so much? So, she went to find Taani. She saw her in fire exit.
Sharon: Taani?
Taani: (looked at her) Hi Sharon.
Sharon: To ab kis bat pe jhagda hua Rey se?
Taani: He broke my bracelet.
Sharon: That can't be true. Rey would never do that.
Taani: He did.
Sharon: But why?
Taani: Because Shivam gave it to me.
Sharon: (shocked) what, seriously Taani? Tumne Shivam ka gift accept kiya?
Taani: (frustrated) I don't understand, why are you making such a big issue of it?
Sharon: Taani, I know ki tumhe Rey bahot hyper lag raha he, par kya tumne kabhi ye janane ki koshish ki, ki wo itna hyper kyu he?
Taani: (surprised)
Sharon: Taani, he must have a reason na. Taani, tum Shivam ko nahi janati. Wo acha ladka nahi he.
Taani: To Rey ko kya problem he Shivam se?
Sharon: Hai problem. Bas abhi ke liye itana jan lo, ki dazzlers ki footloose me har hui thi usaka reason Shivam tha aur Weakling team ki sixth dancer bhi Shivam ki wajah se hi chali gayi.
Taani: (thinking: What? Weakling team ki sixth dancer meaning Kriya meaning Rey's ex.) You mean Kriya, Rey's ex?
Sharon: (surprised) He told you about that?
Taani: A little.
Sharon: (thinking: Rey ne Kriya ke bareme Taani se bat ki? Wo kabhi mujse ya Swayam se bhi isake bare me bat nahi karata aur Taani se bat ki? Aur Rey Taani ko lekar itana hyper kyun ho raha he? Kahi…) Anyways, so you see there is a reason Taani. To tum gussa mat ho. Rey ko tumne samjne ki koshish karani chahiye.
Taani: Haan, par unhone muje batana chahiye tha na. Muje kese pata chalata ye sab? Wo muje calmly bhi to bata sakte the? Pata nahi Rey mujse itana gussa kyun hote he? Koi bhi bat hoti he to angry young man ban jate he to muje to bura lagega hi na.
Sharon: I know Taani. Par dekho Rey ke liye ye bahot sensitive subject he to please tum ye bat ko jane hi do. Thik he?
Taani nodded thoughtfully.
SWAYAM'S POV
Swayam: I know Rey, par tum use ye calmly bhi to bata sakte the na?
Rey: (frustrated) I know dude. I don't know muje kya ho jata he. I was not in my right sense I guess.
Swayam: I understand. Par tuje Taani ka bhi perspective samjna chahiye. Me bhi worried hu usake bareme par hum apne opinions usape to nahi thop sakte. Aur kahege to bhi wo manegi nahi.
Rey: Yeah, par ye Shivam ke dimag me jaroor kuch na kuch chal raha he Swayam. Aaj usane Taani ko gift diya he, kal use propose kar diya to… problem ho jayegi.
Swayam: I know dude, par hame is situation ko calmly handle karana hoga. Agar tu ese hi hyper hota jayega to wo bilkul nahi manegi.
Rey nods and thinks: Why am I getting so hyper? Jab bhi Taani ki bat aati he me itana over react kyu karata hu. I just don't understand it. Kyun me itana over-protective ho raha hu? Kyu aakhir muje bura lagata he jab wo Shivam se bat karati he?
Chapter 29- Sharon's birthday
After this, Rey and Taani patched up again. Firstly both were awkward and not understanding how to talk to each other, but the team helped both of them to patch up. A new event was coming. Sharon's birthday was incoming. They all worked hard for it. Previous day before her birthday, they all didn't mention it at all. Then at the previous night, thanks to Rey and Swayam they came hiding to Sharon's house and at exactly 12 in the morning, they started celebration and that too in night cloths. They gave Sharon quite a shock. It was so amazing.
Sharon was so happy. They had decorated her place and they had fun. They splashed cake at each other and ate and had fun. It was one of the best birthdays in her life. Rey and Taani had fun too. Rey was still confused about his feelings. He was trying to convince himself that he was hyper because she is Swayam's sister. That's it. It was okay, but now his reasons also started sounding lame. What was more that he was now thinking more and more about Taani, trying to focus every time, but every time had to start focusing over and over again. On the other hand, Taani was the normal happy go lucky girl. She was the same, but Rey found him always eager to talk to her. He wanted her to talk to him alone only.
Sharon was getting suspicious. She had noticed Rey's changed behavior towards Taani. Sharon had caught Rey looking towards Taani dreamily so many times. One of the times was her birthday.
On her birthday, they had fun in the morning and in the evening there was again an official party. Taani entered with Swayam wearing a short and cute yellow dress which hugged her curves completely. She was looking cuter than ever and Rey's eyes immediately caught her. He was looking at her like wow (you know like how he looks in the show, no words for it, like lovingly) and her eyes also immediately sought him. She smiled at him and he couldn't even manage to smile, that much he was busy looking at her.
Sharon caught their eye to eye conversation. They had fun and the party was a complete success.
Chapter 30- Drunk Tactics
After the party, the guests left and only the team was there still having fun and Vicky and Nil came with their brilliant idea. They brought wine for fun. (Okay, I am strict against getting drunk etc. I have not even looked at a drink in my whole life or plan to, but thought this would be good to write.) Rey and Swayam both tried to stop them, but everyone wanted to have fun, so everybody got drunk except Taani and Rey and Nil and Bharat noticed.
Ni: E Taani ne to drink liya hi nahi. That's not allowed, chalo chalo (drunk) aaj to pina hi padega. Chalo Taani.
Rey was not there for a while and Swayam and Sharon were already not there. They had gone outside. Swayam had another surprise planned for Sharon.
Taani: (uncomfortable) No, thanks Nil, I don't want it.
Bharat: Are na mat bol yar. Chal ek drink chal ek.
Taani: (refusing) Are nahi yar nahi please
Nil: (stopping) Kyun?
Taani: Krishnaji bura man jayege
Nil: (forcing her) Are kuch nahi bura manenge. Chal pi abhi
Taani takes one unwillingly and Rey enters. He sees it and he sees that Taani doesn't want to, so he interwines.
Rey: Are guys. Guys stop it. Use nahi pina he na. (But too late, Taani is drunk)
Rey sees that Taani does not like the taste of it. But then she looks confused and she looks at him and shakes her head. Rey is looking at her wonderingly. She looks so cute. Rey smiles, but seeing that she is drunk…
Rey: Taani, you are drunk. Come on…
Taani is drunk and she not able to think goes with Rey.
Rey tries to take her to the guest room, but Taani Ms. drunk removes her hand from his hand and then goes outside. Rey follows her.
REY'S POV
Rey lost sight of her. He searched for her and found her outside the gates. She was walking catching her head once in a while and walking drunk on the road. He rolled his eyes, but still couldn't stop smiling. She is cute, he thought. Then he shakes his head and he went after her.
Rey: Taani? Taani stop. (Taani looked at him and then she giggled. Then again she looked at him and then giggled more and more.)
Taani: (looking at him in total surprise) Reyyy…..? (Then like she understood that yes it is indeed Rey) Rey (happily)
Rey: (laughing) Taani come on you are drunk. Come on inside Taani.
Taani: (went away from him and cutely like a child) Muje nahi jana. Muje ghumna he. Muje bahot ghumna he. Muje sab dekhna he.
Rey: (desperately trying to control her) Nahi, abhi nahi Taani. Chalo ham kal jayenge haan.
Taani: (Now completely drunk, smacking him on the chest lightly) Kal? Kal kyun? Aapko pata he, kabir ne kaha tha, kal kare so ab kar, ab kare so aaj. (Smiling widely at him)
Rey: (looked at her in shock and then laughed. He couldn't help it.) (She looked at him pissed off with a sad expression and was going to fall and he caught her)
Taani: (starts crying)
Rey: (total shocked) Are tum ro kyun rahi ho? Taani?
Taani: Agar me andar nahi aayi to aap muje phirse dantenge?
Rey: (looking at her) Nahi, me kyun dantunga…
Taani: Aap dantenge. Muje pata he aap dantenge. Aap bahot dantate ho muje. Bahot dantate ho. Aur meri galati na ho to bhi dantate ho. (Rey is just looking at her unsure and then she smiles) Par pata he phir bhi muje acha lagta he. (Suddenly hugging him and burying her head in his chest) Aap bahot ache ho Rey. Bahot bahot bahot. Pata he aap dantate ho na to muje bahot dar lagta he par sath me acha bhi lagta he. Safe lagta he. Pata nahi kyun. (Looking at him raising her head) Esa kyu hota he Rey?
Rey: (smiling kindly at her) Pata nahi. Par me nahi dantunga tumhe ab. Thik he?
Taani: Promise?
Rey: Promise (smiling at her)
Taani: (looks at him like searching his face and then again hugs him) Aap muje bahot ache lagte ho Rey. Aap bahot ache ho. (Rey unsure, but hugs her too. again looking at him) Aur ek bat kahu? Aap bahot smart bhi ho. Par me aapko ye bilkul nahi bataugi. (Showing her finger. Rey laughs)
Taani: (looking at him, she starts walking again) Aapko pata he, muje nahi pata tha ki Shivam ki wajah se Kriya chali gayi aur phir Shalon nahi Shrron nahi haan Sharron ne muje bataya. (looking at him) Muje nahi pata tha Rey. (trying to stand up and grabs her ears) I am sorry. Sorry Rey, Rey sorry. Mene aapko hurt kiya na…(Rey looks at her a bit smiling)
Rey: (kissing her forehead and again hugging her) It's okay. Me tujse gussa nahi hu.
Taani: Sachi?
Rey: (nodding) Chalo abhi chalate he. Chale?
Taani: Nahi. Muje waha nahi jana. Chalo kahi chalate he. Kahi dur dur. (taking his hand and running, she loses balance, but Rey again catches her, finally laughing hard)
Rey: Taani, chalo Taani. Chalo. (Finally taking control and they go back. Taani still babbles on and on and Rey is fascinated by her. She is damn cute. But before coming to Sharon's)
Taani: Rey, me to thak gayi.
Rey: Bas Taani abhi ghar aa jayega haan?
Taani: Nahi. Muje sona he, rest karna he. (And she again hugs him and)
Rey is unsure what to do. He tries to pull her, but she doesn't respond. Then he sees that Taani is asleep with a sweet smile and he smiles too. He kisses her forehead and takes her back to the house.
PRECAP: REY CARES FOR TAANI AND TAANI'S REACTION.
ShivTRSS thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#49
Chapter 31- Rey cares for Taani
REY'S POV
In the house, everyone was asleep. Sharon had fallen asleep in Swayam's arms. Gifts were everywhere, it was a mess. Vicky and Neha are cuddled together.
Rey took Taani in his arms and went into one of the empty guest rooms and put her in bed. She was sleeping soundly. He noticed that she had a very cute way of sleeping, breathing in and out. She looked so carefree, innocent, and so beautiful. He felt like just watching her, but then he just shook his head and tried to leave her. But she snuggled close to him unconsciously seeking warmth. Rey looked unsure but then he sat there taking her head in his lap.
He just looked at her, for the first time, thinking all about her. Why he had never realized how beautiful she was, inside and out. She was so pure; he couldn't imagine her doing wrong to anyone. He was thinking, why do I like her presence so much? What is she to me? He felt very calm, full of love. Then he noticed that she had gone to sleep, so he ruffled her hair and went out of the room. He went straight to his car and went home, fighting his feelings all the time. WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?
Chapter 32- Taani in a dilemma
TAANI'S POV
Taani woke up in the morning. Her head hurt. She clutched her head and woke up trying to recognize her surroundings. Then she recognized the room as Sharon's guest room and finally she remembered getting drunk and… Taani was shocked and scared. WHAT DID I DO? She remembered Rey kissing her forehead, she remembered hugging him and her mouth hung open. Oh no. She thought, I had seen things like this in films, but did I really… Oh no, what would Rey be thinking? She went into the washroom and washed her face. She came outside and found out that the room was in mess. Nilesh, Simmi, Rinni, Amar and Bharat, Vishakha were sleeping on the floor. She searched everywhere for Rey, but he was nowhere. WHERE IS HE? I must apologize to him. She thought. She found Vicky and Neha cuddled together on the sofa and Bhai and Sharon in her room.
Taani first thought about waking up bhai, but then she couldn't take it anymore. Where was Rey, and what would he be thinking about her? They were just friends and she behaved like… She was feeling so unsure, so unreasonable, so confused. Her head hurt and all she could think about was Rey. And she was worried that Rey might be angry.
Finally, she couldn't take it anymore. She sobbed and she grabbed keys from side table from where bhai had kept keys and she took the car and she went home. She was feeling so something she had never felt before. So confused and all she could see was his face. His smile, he looking at her, their hugs, that kiss, his touch, his smile. No no no. What is happening to me? I can't think like this. She clutched her head. She started taking deep breaths and trying to calm down she thought, it must be that wine. It is messing up with my head. Yes, that must be it.
But what is it? Why am I thinking about Rey? Why am I worried about what he must be thinking? No, I am not worried, I am scared, but Why? Why am I missing him? All of a sudden everything that happened between them, all their memories she was remembering. Rey hugging her after beating Sagar, Rey holding her hand, Their dance lessons, Rey fighting with her. She knew that it was not the first time she was thinking about him. She liked talking to him, laughing with him, spending time with him, but she never felt that strong about him, did she? Or did she and she just couldn't recognize it, her feelings. She had never felt something like this about anyone. What she was feeling right now, her affection for Sagar was nothing compared to it. She stopped. Does that mean, does that mean, I lo…? No, I wouldn't think like that. She felt afraid of what word came on her lips.
Finally she couldn't take it anymore. No, it's just wine. I am drunk. She went for a shower. She took a long long shower until she could calm herself, her thoughts. But in the back of her mind, she couldn't understand. She was missing him. She wanted to see him. She felt strange happiness, strange feelings. She wanted to ask him what happened yesterday. She wanted to see his reaction. What did he felt?
Chapter 33- Sharey about Taani
REY'S POV
Rey was at home, lost in thoughts. He was tired, tired of thinking, of confusion. Unconsciously, he was thinking, where was she now? Did she wake up? What was she thinking? What would she be thinking about our time spend together? What?
Suddenly he sat upright. He was on the bed. Wo kesa feel kar rahi hogi? Use agar sab yad aayega to kitna embarrassed feel karegi, Taani. Wo hai hi itni emotional. Maybe I should call her and ask her how she is. No, what if she gets angry? He clutched his head and again tried to sleep. Usaka pura body tired tha, but his mind wouldn't let him sleep. He in frustration broke the lamp with his hand and he got up and came outside.
He was again clutching his head. Why, all of a sudden, Taani is in every thought of mine. He just couldn't stop thinking about her. Esa nahi tha ki wo pehle Taani ke bareme nahi sochta tha, bahot sochta tha. In fact, in his mind, firstly she was his responsibility as his best friend's sister, then a good friend, then a close friend, and then they became best friends. He never thought that in this process he was thinking more and more about her. They were close, closer than he was with Sharon and Swayam, but these strong feelings? Were they already there and he didn't recognize it. Maybe. Maybe that's why he cared for her so much, why he wanted to spend time with her, why he felt irritated when Shivam or someone else came in when they were together.
Didn't he feel confused why he was so hyper about Taani, so over protective, so possessive? For heaven's sack, when she talked to Shivam, he got more and more irritated, irrational. What is this? Just what? Do I lo…? No, no, that is not the case. She is just Swayam's sister, which is why he is so protective towards her. Yes, that must be the case. And I do know Shivam's intensions and Taani is my best friend and Swayam's sister that is why I am thinking much about her right? But…
SHARON'S POV
The next day, Sharon woke up and got ready for college. She was smiling so sweetly. She had woken up in Swayam's arms yesterday. Her birthday had been so special. Swayam had after their party taken her to another place decorated with Roses and gave her the most amazing gift ever. A beautiful necklace, it was out of the world. She had noticed after waking up that the house was the mess and Rey and Taani were nowhere. She thought they both were together. She messaged both of them asking where they were. Both replied
Taani: At home, Very tired. Took bhai's car. Tell him not to worry.
Rey: I am home, Very tired. Meet you tomorrow at college.
Sharon looked at their messages and was confused. What happened to them? She again remembered those two. They were so close. Taani always called Rey first when she was in problem or if she wanted to share something. Sharon sometimes caught her even in class, glancing at what Rey was doing, looking at him unconsciously. Sharon was sure about one thing, she was so like Swayam. Swayam and Sharon never had any secrets, but Swayam never told about his feelings to anyone. Taani was the same. Rey was different, he was the most open person, and his feelings were open. He couldn't hide it. She remembered him glancing at Taani in the party. Of course, she looked beautiful, but Rey didn't look at girls anymore after Kriya had left, Sharon had noticed his pain after Kriya left. But with Taani he was whole, from the first day. He was so absorbed in her. Sharon was sure that there was so much more in their hearts for each other then they showed or maybe they were unconscious about it, but she wanted to find out. She decided that she would ask Rey about it.
Rey's POV
Next day, Rey was sitting in the rehearsal hall. He had been rehearsing. He had checked his mobile about hundred times. Why doesn't she call? It was the first day in so many days, she didn't call? Their calls were always never ending. At least once in the morning, she would call, or he would call her. How are you feeling today, how are things, what did they talk about. But today she didn't call. He had called her for rehearsals, but she didn't pick the call up. He called Swayam then and Swayam said that she was sleeping, or was she pretending?
Sharon's POV
Sharon entered in rehearsal hall, seeing Rey sitting there.
Sharon: Good morning Rey
Rey: Oh hey Sharon
Sharon: You look tired. Didn't you sleep yesterday?
Rey: I was… I just… (Sigh) couldn't sleep
Sharon: (confused) why? Is everything okay? You went early from party too.
Rey: Yeah, I was tired.
Sharon: Then why didn't you sleep.
Rey: God Sharon, please stop the questions. I am not in any position to answer.
Sharon: Okay, cool
Rey: Umm, have you seen Taani?
Sharon: No, didn't she come to rehearsals?
Rey: Oh, no. Swayam said that she is sleeping.
Sharon: (confused) did you two fight again?
Rey: No
Sharon: Then what happened, Rey.
Rey: Umm, I don't know. Nothing.
Sharon: Rey, there is something. What happened? Did something happened in party? Nil was saying that Taani was drunk and you took her. Did something happened between you two?
Rey: (unsure) Well, not much. She just… (but then says everything) So then I went home. But now I feel awkward, I mean what if she decided it is a mistake and well… (frustrated)
Sharon: God, Rey. What are you worried about that she likes you or what if she doesn't like you?
Rey: (shocked) I… (frustrated) What are you saying Sharon? It's not like that.
Sharon: Like what?
Rey: Like what you are saying? We are just friends and that's why I fear if she you know…
Sharon: Rey, what are you afraid of?
Rey: (looks at her questioningly)
Sharon: Rey, Taani is your best friend. She is probably the closest person to you in this whole world then what's stopping you. Think about it. (She leaves)
Rey: (confusion and then shakes off the thoughts, sees a new message from Taani)
Taani: Sorry I fell asleep. So couldn't come. Message me the next timing.
Rey: Message me. So I shouldn't call? (looks hurt, but messages her to stop after college.)
Precap: Taani ignores Rey and Rey's reactions and AGS position
ShivTRSS thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#50
Chapter 34- Taani ignores Rey
Rey's POV
Rey was sitting in his first class with Swayam. He was waiting for her to come, but Swayam said that she went to the Girl's locker room. She will come soon. Taani entered. He noticed today. She was looking gorgeous in gold top which hugged her and jeans. She looked restless and very tired, not her usual bubbly self and he dropped his eyes thinking it's my fault.
Taani looked just in time when Rey dropped his eyes and she thought, he doesn't want to talk to me maybe. She greeted everyone and sat beside Simmi today. Rey was on her other side. She noticed him. He was wearing a blue shirt and grey jeans looking irritatingly handsome. She dropped her eyes. She wished everything was normal between them again. There Rey was hoping the same thing. In the class, their eyes meet twice or thrice, but one of them would always look away.
Then in the second class, that creep Shivam came. He greeted Taani and Taani replied. Rey got so jealous, but ignored it. Taani talked only formal with Shivam, now that she understood that Shivam was not nice. Shivam asked about the bracelet.
Shivam: Hey, where is that bracelet I gave you? (Rey's ears were there)
Taani: Oh that, that um actually it broke. (Rey was interested)
Shivam: Are, how come?
Taani: (thinking, do you have to ask about every single thing?) Actually, it got stuck in my car and broke. (Looking sideways at Rey, Rey met her glance)
Taani just kept looking at him, noticing his beautiful eyes, trying to search him. Rey also kept looking at her, lost in her eyes.
Simmi: Rey? Rey? (And Rey looked away looking disappointed)
Taani dropped her eyes. He looked at her again, but she didn't look at him. She took her hair on one shoulder to hide her face.
Then in their third lecture, they sat beside each other. Firstly awkward, then Rey greet her.
Rey: Hi
Taani: (finally smiling a bit) Hi
Rey: (smiling too) Hi
Taani smiled.
Rey: So, you are coming for rehearsals, aren't you?
Taani: Of course, footloose is coming near.
Rey: Yeah right. Um… You look nice today.
Taani: Um thanks. (But then Taani ignored him. Rey was getting frustrated. What's wrong with her? But he couldn't talk to her.)
In the rehearsals,
Taani was waiting for Rey. She was dressed in black top and white pants. Rey came in. They started their rehearsals.
Rey started rehearsals. In between, but there started problems. He noticed her shrugging away whenever he came near and he also would go back. Today's rehearsals were a total mess. But still in the end, he said that it's fine. You did well today. She actually laughed at that and said.
Taani: Sorry, but I think I am getting it now.
She smiled at him and then went to change. She came again and
Rey: Should I drop you?
Taani: Umm, no. I'll manage. Bye
Rey: (shocked) Bye
Chapter 35- Rey and Taani's feelings
Rey's POV
Next few days, the problems started to solve. Now, they were again friends and talked normally to each other. They both had come to a silent agreement not to mention the incident between them. Taani was again her usual self, but still there was change in both of their behavior. Their stares were more. Always, coming to college, Rey's eyes sought her first. Their look look was always there, she would drop her eyes every time though. It was new for him to find her blushing or shying away, but he would never mention it that he loved making her blush. Rey had been into trouble once or twice already because of this. Sometimes, he was so lost looking at her in the class that the teacher would scold him. He was so frustrated some times. Everywhere he looked he would find her. Focusing was so hard sometimes. And unconsciously, sometimes he would take her name and then get angry. Even at night, maybe he was thinking so much about her that he would even dream about her. Sometimes at night, he would wake up. Sometimes, when he would not see her anywhere, when he was alone, he couldn't resist but look at her photo that he had caught in the fire exit. He was helpless. Ah Taani!
Their interactions were so cute. It was like a new start. Sometimes, even in rehearsals, he was so lost in her and the rehearsals would stop. It was after she self consciously dropped her eyes, the rehearsals started again.
Taani's POV
What is happening yar? It had been so embarrassing working with Rey again. In the rehearsals, we had started Salsa and their physical contact was necessary. It was a bit awkward now, but what bothered me was that I liked it. I liked our interactions. I would never admit it, but I was going crazy, crazy about him. Before Sharon bhabhi's birthday, there was confusion, but I always ignored it, ignored my feelings, but now I couldn't run away from it.
Whenever I was with him, I wanted time to stop. I just wanted to be with him forever, the time to stop, to never go home, to just be with him. Sometimes I was so lost in his eyes that I would never realize other things.
One of the incidents happened when we were doing Salsa together, he pulled me so hard and I lost my balance and we came so close so close. I was so lost in him that I just… Thank god for Rey to come to his senses and we were saved from that awkward situation. We talked normally enough, but there was something different between us now. Something more, something else, it was sweet, painful. I never liked not having him beside me. I missed him sometimes. Even bhai was noticing now. While having dinner together, sometimes I just smiled at nothing or laughed at nothing just remembering our conversations. Bhai would look so shocked about it. I thought maybe he was wondering if I was having some mental disease. After coming from rehearsals, I was sometimes blushing so much just to myself; it was hard to be normal, to do a normal routine. Bhai was getting suspicious; he even asked me once or twice if I was having an affair, but of course, I was not going to tell him that I liked his best buddy, wait, liked? No, I don't like him. I don't.
Chapter 36- AGS
Rey's POV
Besides from my internal battle, there were so many things happening. The work load was so much that now I needed an assistant for the GS work. VP sir had also told me that he would appoint an AGS for me. Shivam had heard the news and I was sure that he was going to apply for the job very fast, so I and the team wondered what to do.
Obviously, it was so obvious. Taani. There was a risk in elections, but if I applied for Taani's name beforehand then the problems would be solved. Taani was the only good choice. She was nice in academics, she knew how to interact with people, and her administrative skills were also good which we had found out about. She was really good in convincing people, so Taani was our choice. It took time to convince her, but I forced and she agreed. I felt so enthused about this. We had one of our intense eye locks, but then I decided that on immediate basis, I would ask the VP sir about this. So, I and Taani went for the VP sir's office chatting. We saw Shivam going the VP sir's office and I immediately understood that he was going first. I and Taani exchanged a look and we knew what to do. I went the other way, a longer way to VP sir's office and Taani called Shivam before he could go in.
Taani's POV
Shivam smiled at me and I returned the smile brilliantly. Then I pretended to be desperate and asked him.
Taani: Shivam, did I give you my BC practical book?
Shivam: Your practical book? No, I returned it to you, remember?
Taani: (looking sad) Are you sure? Are you absolutely sure? (Looking that Rey had gone in the office, Shivam is facing me so he doesn't notice. Rey winked at me)
Shivam: Yeah Taani. Why? Did you lose it?
Taani: I am not sure. I actually can't find it anywhere and you know the submission is near. That is my problem. I always forget things. Well, were you going somewhere? Did I take your time?
Shivam: (putting his hand on her shoulder) Not at all, anything for you. I was just…
Rey: (came outside) Taani? (Looking dangerously at Shivam's hand)
Shivam looked at him shocked.
Taani: Yeah?
Rey: VP sir's calling you.
Taani: If you will excuse me Shivam (I winked at Rey and inside)
VP sir asked her if I will be able to handle it and I said yes. He appointed me as AGS. Rey and I both smiled at Shivam and then went laughing from there.
Precap: Our favorite scenes of Tarey are incoming. Tarey gossip, Rey fights an Taani's vulnerability

Related Topics

Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: kavitha_r · 1 months ago

Previous Parts https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/3965 Part 9 – Hearts in Transition SYDNEY The mini train finally came to a halt. Sameer...

Expand ▼
Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: kavitha_r · 1 months ago

Previous parts Part 6 - A Mother's Promise Nandini stood outside the Sheikh house with tears in her eyes. Maan waited for her near the gate....

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".