Am I thinking more than I should??!!π
Lemme count...21st september 2012...was the day that Chotey rose and "reportedly" broke all barriers!!ππ³
Today's 12 th october 2012...Three weeks later..Is it only me who feels like ArHi marriage is like a century old??!!If I'm the only one..then I feel I'm in trouble...
In this three weeks..the Daa dee as well as Dee dee issue is SOLVED...Shyam is OUT...ArHi are married...with PHERE..So what exactly is stopping CV Bhaaiya jees to show us some romance??!!π
No, today's hug..DOES NOT fall in the romantic categoryππΌ..Because my Kapoor Uncle living next door hugged Kapoor aunty in the same way..even more passionately on their 30th marriage anniversary!!π€’
So my kostin is...Has the sizzle fizzled out after the two spiced the things up at the Farmhouse??!!And is it here to stay??This "Consummation Done..Deal Done..So Chapter closed" thingy??!!π³
PS:Puhleej don't say marriage is not about haarmones and all and make me feel like a "gone case" pervert!!π€...Marriage is definitely not about haarmones..but ASR and Koosie's haarmones are a little thanda..Don't yougaiz think so??!!π
And yea..I have some other kostins too!!
1.How exactly is Koosie jee supposed to be??!!Phunny??!!Well..that WAS embarrasing..And here we made Gutter posts...How idiots we were!!Koosie is supposed to be some sort of Satee-Savitri and ASR is RAM..Hain na??!!Bolo..Bolo!!π₯±
2.Koosie Jee showed two tickets for HALLYWOOD MOVIE..said she'd wear skirt..Was that scene edited out??!!Or "Sukhi Parivaar"(SP) channel does not allow their Vahoos to wear anything Vulgar!!Hain na??Bolo..Bolo!!ππ
3.Koosie said "Arnav" without a Jee!!π²πIs it permanent..or temporary??!!Guessing it is momentary...CV's have some mercy..Even Payalia has discarded Jee!!π€’
The hug was cute...CUTEπ.BAS!!Khush??And Khushi looked mindblowing in that Red shirt/skin tight denims!!!HAWT!!βΊοΈ
Yougaiz had the spiciest ingredients to make a Biryani but made a khichdi!!BAS!!
Edited by sampin - 13 years ago