Originally posted by: sharayus
i love your sweeet little bandars...dey r sooo adorable...muaahhhaaa...
Thanks 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: sharayus
i love your sweeet little bandars...dey r sooo adorable...muaahhhaaa...
hilarious as usual...ya I too wanted to punch NK ! how dare he ???😡KKG will only become romantic when she n Arnav r alone e.g. farm house😉I an angry at Nani too ! she didnt listen to Arnav either ! its all planned to separate the love birds 😆KKG how could u forget ur hot hubby ? did Salman look more hotter than ASR ?😲Mami was awesome as usual 😛ASR wearing black made me forgot to blink...man he is so handsome...I wanna eat him...can I ?after the preacp I am like 🥳
Amazing post yaar! I loved the episode! When Anjali was on screen, I was fully in "what the" mode on hearing her dialogues.. how did she change all of a sudden?😲Anyways, loved the whole episode!!!😊hoping for more arhi romance😊