The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
By: K Rheeder
We are sweetest sisters, our backs turned to the world
But then I found my sisters, and the tears poured forth
I found so many shoulders, to lay down all my thoughts
I found so many ears - to hear my silly sorrows
I found a friend who would still love me tomorrow
Love despite the anguish, love despite the truth
When I try to run away, they can see right through!
When I try to end it, they get me to hang on
They hold my hand and dry my tears and guide me to be strong
They lay me down in waters, so still and warm and deep
They stroke my little, troubled mind until it falls asleep
They brush away the cobwebs, so my doubting eyes may see
That I could never be alone, it is not just me!
It's not just the laughter, the games of make-pretend
It's the one who helped you see that love will never end
Shalu , loved the VM bought back some sweet memories 😉 You know what I liked most about the VM ? You using all the old scenes , how magical were they . Thanks for the sweet VM . Khushi ...Arnav saying was so perfect only you can think of something hatke se.👏...Love you sweetheart 🤗
Now you two sisters ...saath mei sab karna hai na ...this poem is for the two of you will be posting the same poem on Zoha's thread too makes sense 😉
Unres






*sylph*😃
💦 | INDEX | 💦 ll Power Of Love Threads ll >>>>> 💕 Power of Love THREAD 2 💕 Arshi Poolside Moments Thread 🎲ll Power of Love ll 💕12th...
Blast From the Past Episodes Links 🎲Episodes Links [Analysis] The episodes [ Written in 2012-2013] are filled with symbolism, numerology, and...
💦 | INDEX | 💦 🔸 Holi Post 2022 🔸 Holi Episodes 206-211 ~oOo~ Episode Analysis 🔸 Thread 1 🔸 Thread 2 🔸 Thread 3 🔸 Thread 4 "The moment in...
Arnav and Khushi are back ...LOL It sounds incredible, yet they are doing one ad. Instagram Link
What is it that still lives in our memories after so many years?
997