Welocome
Namashkar, Assalamualaikum warahmtullahi wabarahkotuh, Satsriyakaal,
πŸ˜ƒ Jay Ramji ki & Holaa..πŸ˜ƒ

Introduction
Hey Guys & Girls

We Are
Riti & Neha

Note: [Though Neha Can't Give Updates Now a days

It will always be her and mine gallery.From the update 3 its only my creations.. I wish Neha Will be joining us soon Neha could only contribute for the 2nd update.]

We are gonna open a Signature Gallery of our own as many of our I-F Friends suggested us to open one, So we are gonna open one. 😊So here We are welcoming you😊

Something About Our Gallery
Well We do make signatures Animated/Nonanimated
Video signatures(Avis)
Icons/Avtaars-Animated/Non Animated
  We are gonna welcome all requests and suggestions
Feel Completely Free to Suggest and Request and give feed backs
Credits
  We want to thank some of my Speicial friends Who have inspired me and encouraged me since 2008  when I have joined I-F and some on this year 2012 during the days when I made siggies.

Sisters On I-F

(My first & Last Love )sanabmw(Sana)

Hey Jaanu.. Thank you so much for being there. And Thank you for making me learn everything in I-F and Making me strong in each and every situation and step of my life  . I am only for you and will only be yours forever.I love you JaanumanπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

Thanx beta for being such a sweet friend.. and such a sweet sister . For being there in bad times and making me strong. I luv you.

Some more friends  who has always encouraged us for creating and sharing by putting their Valuable comments and like in my works.

praneet1708deewaanikavya24Oonagh GERTRUDISsohiniluvsmusic, coolfizzyforam..Vrishvanadhisukhi..iolahardycoolpratzanu93  Charu21.Divya ,Nandiniraizaada,  dhwani.-  ritika06hemaDaganKhianStrawbella, chand1234samana17(Samana),shruti.nil(Shruti)

Sorry If I left any One I will mention all their names.. as soon I remember more names.. or I find them in my creations.

-πŸ˜†RulesπŸ˜†-
hello.. haha... no rules to follow..
just very simple 2 or 3 rules here in my shop

1. If some one request me to create any

Avi or Siggy
then please do provide me the link of the video or the pics on which you want to have a siggy. and don't post it here.. post it as a PM to me .
[if you have the HD pics then its better..else if you dun have then live it to me.. we will make it HD(HawaπŸ˜†)]

2. Give us some time to complete the work.. so that it can come out good.

3. all my works are Free to use. Dun claim that its urs as my copyright is there in every creations NRcreations

4.Dont crop or edit our sigs please 😳
5.My last but most imp rule is.. please Do Not Quote posts by others or by me.. more than Twice . It really looks like oldies forumsπŸ˜† Plz do consider

[We will think about more rules later.. ryt now no rules.. just come and give a visit to my gallery.. as i am new here .. so whether you will like it or not.. i dun knw πŸ˜•]

What We  Can make

[Since its our first CG-Shop we want to tell that we are putting items which we are able to make even if we haven't make till now ]

Signatures-Animated/Non Animated
Avtaars-Animated/Non Animated
Special Animations for Purpose
Banners if needed

st Preview (Some of my sigs)

Mahadev-Parvati
This one is on my all time fav stars.. I just love all of them.. couldn't decide whose pic should I put

πŸ˜†So have put them all 😳

We will wait for all of yours valuable comments

Thanks Alot

With Love
😊Reeti & Neha😊

|-Add us to your buddy list who wants to get PM on my Updates please.. it would be a help.-|

|-Hit like if you really like our work-|

Edited by reeti.poly - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Index To The Gallery..

Update1: 2,
Update2:15,
 Update3:31,
Update4:41,
Update5:52,
Update6:62,
Update7:71,
Update8:83,
Update9:94,
Update10:112,
Update11:127,

1st update

Sridevi

Bebo

Edited by reeti.poly - 10 years ago
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey Ritiii...woowww..nice re..both r my fav.actresses..sri n bebo...bahut achche hain...
i donno how to make siggies..but will enjoy by seeing ur siggies
hemavidz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow Riti you finally opened your siggy shop congo shongo πŸ‘btw can request you for siggys n avis of any serial na(dont worry yaar i wont ask on much but oly of my AganKhi's😳)?wil soon come up wid my list of request πŸ˜‰
-Reeti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: hemaDaganKhian

wow Riti you finally opened your siggy shop congo shongo πŸ‘btw can request you for siggys n avis of any serial na(dont worry yaar i wont ask on much but oly of my AganKhi's😳)?wil soon come up wid my list of request πŸ˜‰

Hey Hema.. ya I finally opened it πŸ˜‰ And Thaksss Alottt for the valuable greet 😊
yaa.. u can request.. but do u really need to.. 😳 you urself make very good sigs 😊 πŸ‘ and still if u want to request.. you can 😊 luv ya.. 😳
Edited by rlrl - 11 years ago
Targaryen-gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on ur first CG Riti!
N yeah u missed me.πŸ˜†
I loved all the creations as always! πŸ€—β€οΈ
-Reeti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: samana17

Congrats on ur first CG Riti!

N yeah u missed me.πŸ˜†
I loved all the creations as always! πŸ€—β€οΈ

Dear. can never miss you baby 😭 actually.. i copied the link of all in my buddy list... and posted it sorry.. 😭😭 Forgive me .. 😭
Targaryen-gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rlrl

Dear. can never miss you baby 😭 actually.. i copied the link of all in my buddy list... and posted it sorry.. 😭😭 Forgive me .. 😭

πŸ˜†Riti u na! I was just joking!
Then why r u asking for forgiveness? Take it back!πŸ˜†
Waiting for ur nxt update!😳
-Reeti- thumbnail

Update(all are Free to use)

Bebo Small SignatureAvis

Signature Avis of Bebo. of any random interview.. .. and if you want it stacked then lemme know.. as signature...

Bebo Single Avtaars Avis

B
ebo Vertically Stacked Avi

Bebo Large Avis

Here are some large Avis of the movie yadein.. because i just love Bebo.. and love specially these expressions... muaah.. πŸ˜‰

Arhi Large Avis
I am telling you I am really in love with this particular scene... 😳 I cant express how it feels when i watch it even now.. i truly feel like kaash mere pass bhi aisa koi hota.. jo merko itna pyaar karta πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ haha kidding

Ok Ok M sorry m sorry..

I will always be there dun worry .. 😳

Signatures Of Arhi

I just love this pic alot... That scene was awesomely done by Sanaya
like.. "I am waiting for you my love.. please come.. my eyes keep waiting for you only.. I cannot forget those moments spent with you

These are no doubt random romantic pics but I felt in this like I am gonna give you my everything..as I am giving my everything including myself to you.. you are my superior....plz colorize me into ur colors...
[Tu to Sahib Mera Mehboob ilaahi..Mohe Apne hi Rangme Rangle]😊

Thanks Alot
With Lots Of Love
😊Riti😊

Hit like if ou Really πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by rlrl - 11 years ago
-Reeti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: samana17

πŸ˜†Riti u na! I was just joking!
Then why r u asking for forgiveness? Take it back!πŸ˜†