Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabina_Ansari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awww.. Tht was so good, finally arjun confessed...
Please write the new os, wud love to read...
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dear Nisha,

My compliments to you again for a very neatly done ending - it is sweet and heart-warming, and yet not at all mushy. I had earlier remarked on your talent for portraying despair; now I see that you can describe the opposite as well, and script a perfect happy ending!

As for the idea that you are floating for another OS or FF, while you would of course do what you would like, since you have sought our advice, mine would be against it. An expectant mother's first duty is to her unborn child, and Riya could not go on a potentially physically strenuous and/or risky mission and not risk the baby's well being. It is a nice idea, but I feel that it would not be responsible on Riya's part of try any such thing.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

[QUOTE=---Nisha---]Part 3

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Aww that was such a well written story! Total pleasure to read.

Cheers!
Naina
---Nisha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sashashyam

Dear Nisha,

My compliments to you again for a very neatly done ending - it is sweet and heart-warming, and yet not at all mushy. I had earlier remarked on your talent for portraying despair; now I see that you can describe the opposite as well, and script a perfect happy ending!

As for the idea that you are floating for another OS or FF, while you would of course do what you would like, since you have sought our advice, mine would be against it. An expectant mother's first duty is to her unborn child, and Riya could not go on a potentially physically strenuous and/or risky mission and not risk the baby's well being. It is a nice idea, but I feel that it would not be responsible on Riya's part of try any such thing.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Oops I already wrote it and uploaded it as well. If you have time read it and let me know if it was extremely reckless. I tried to make it sound quite reasonable.

Oh and thanks for all the delightful comments. They were a delight to read. 😃 😛 😳
Edited by ---Nisha--- - 11 years ago

kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey i want to say sorry dear for late comment

this os is awesome ...

thank you for such beautiful os

hey i have read ur second os

i just want to ask that these both os are connected or u can say sequel 

Edited by kaveriw2008 - 11 years ago
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
A perfect ending to a perfect OS. It was wonderful, thanks for writing it.
daisydee425 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
it was amazing its perfectly written