Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Divya.n.t
i can view IF posts on my mobile but why can't i post through it.
I can't type anythingi can sign in onlyeach time i have to shift between computer or TV.Is it only in my case????
Originally posted by: Vintage.Wine
WTH
That's bizarre ... Looks like you have some naughty glitch in your IF account ..Do you want me to try logging in with your ID from my Cellphone? 😛 <<<< Kidding 😆
Well looks like your Cell ain't IF ready ..Cause I know people who use their phones to post on IF, PM and even Stalking ..I mean silently reading other user's posts from their Cell phones 😆
Hm ..Try another cell ..a different brand this time, at a different time too ..And may be you ll know what's wrong with yours ...😉
oh yeah my mom has opera mini...so that works right?😊Originally posted by: AshuNaik
use opera mini new version because I use my phone only for IF. And it works like PC only..
Originally posted by: Sio_AngeL
<div></div>oh yeah my mom has opera mini...so that works right?😊
Originally posted by: AshuNaik
use opera mini new version because I use my phone only for IF. And it works like PC only..