Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: SanchayitaM
Omg he looks hotter in maroon...
Riya is too cute...
Pondering about the last one.. Whos the lady..?
Thanks for sharing Rashmi dear!
She is rangmunch reporter...soon v ll get to c a interview too...
Just a random thread to discuss possible plots, some stories we may have read, rant our frustrations of ehat could have been and how bad it...
🌸✨ Welcome to SarafWasima's Index! ✨🌸 A heartfelt welcome to my little corner filled with stories straight from the heart ❤️ Here, you'll find...
Hi.. so rest of the story parts will be updated here.. Thank you
We often talk about love at first sight, but does that exist really? or rather it's a curiosity to know about someone at first sight. sometimes...
HELLO EVERYONE I AM SIMA, THE WRITER OF AN ANGEL IN DISGUISE I CAN NOT ACCESS MY ACCOUNT VIRMAN505 SO I WILL BE CONTINUING FROM THIS ACCOUNT...
93