Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asr13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ipkkndfanforeva

Looks like someone finally decided to grace with their presence!

See, Smitzy i got the job done!πŸ˜›

And how ? πŸ˜†

Oye Ive been waiting for your reaction Tongue
smitzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: asr13

Right !!

AMAZING !!!OMG Smita I just couldn't stop laughing  ...Amazing !!!!!

What a kick-ass story line, I would have been certain the Judge was Khushi had you not given the name and the experience out ...oh she was certainly charmed by him, well, to an extent πŸ˜‰ loved the way she reacts to the Adonis himself grace his presence to he courtroom !!! (haaai hamara haal pucho, atleast he is in front of you woman ! ) ...Adonis !!!! Toh heart racing toh hona hi tha lol πŸ˜†
Our Hotwa knows he is God's gift to womankind, and that he is ...πŸ˜† For sure ...

Drool club Haan Haan ...waise kuch kaam toh hai nahi hamare paas ...isi ki Chairperson ban jaun bolo toh ...hain Smita and Shwetha

One thing I have always loved ASR for speaking his mind out, not caring about anything n the world...I was jumping when he said Your client is an asshole ...πŸ˜† ...I mean what more do you want ya, you get what you ask for, isn't it ?

Anger management classes ...lol ...I thought he will probably end up tearing the counsellor apart ..But hell, no ...it's Ms Gupta ...oh Gawwwd I absolutely loved her !!!!

Isne toh aate se hi le li ASR ki !!! πŸ€£

I just LOVED the scene, looked like she was enjoying every bit ... And so was I !!

* jaws hurting now, need a break from this silly grinning giggling and Godknows what ! *

Ok back now ...

B..but you are a woman !!! Lol ...Love the way you are doing this at his expense smitzy, love it !
It's not always that you see ASR not being in control, not knowing what to say ... Oh I just loved it when he realises she is making fun of him, and all he can do is GAPE at her ...I mean..really ? πŸ˜†
Sunshine ? ..Sunshine !!!! πŸ˜†

Ooh I am in total awe of Ms Gupta now ...akhir ek pagal se Angry Young Man ko Tame jo karna hai ...3rules ...awesome ! Loving it ! She owns him Haan ? Only time will tell πŸ˜‰ ...I would have kept the 4th rule tbh, slurpee with ASR ...haaai ! *drool time again * ...kabhi bhi Kahin bhi !!!

I can see these 8 weeks are gonna be exciting πŸ˜›, for them...and for us πŸ˜‰ !!!

More ...when ? 

I know, cannot "pester" till tomorrowπŸ˜• ...btw I am bhery happy u realise what we will do if IPK gets neglected ...Shwetha listening ? !!! 

3 diff plots, all flipping amazing, you have a way with this Hun ...magical !!!πŸ‘

****** Just realised ki itnaaa bada comment ho gaya ? πŸ˜³ *******

HAHAHAHAHAA TOLD YOU!!!

See! kaha tha maine, read it, tum meri sunti kahan ho hahahahaa

aww dear thank you so much for your lovely long comment! I laughed while I was reading it! πŸ˜ƒ

and I'm all in for the Drool Club!! let's make you chairman really hahaha

cheers!
smitzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Writer's note: First up, Thanks to each one of you who read, liked and commented this story. I'm thrilled to see all your feedbacks! I apologize I haven't been able to reply to anyone, because I was am in the middle of shifting and moving is a b*tch! I wrote this while I was waiting for the movers n packers to unload my stuff.

Enjoy! πŸ˜Š

Chapter 3

Arnav had been in a exuberant mood all morning. Well, it has been a good morning, he reflected; he had received the news that he had won the "Businessman of the Year" award by YoungGuns magazine second year in a row; the supermodel who his PR had been chasing for months had finally given in to feature as the show stopper in his next fashion show, and thanks to his charms she had even accepted to have dinner with him for the night; and he had fired his creative director after finding out the ass had been sneaking off ASR's ideas to his rivals; yes a good morning indeed, he thought smugly as he sipped his coffee.

The intercom rang.

"Mr. Raizada," his secretary said, "I've a Ms. Gupta for you on line one." The happy bubble that had been inflating inside Arnav all morning suddenly burst as he realised who it was. That woman! The nerve of her to call me while I'm at work! Arnav ground his teeth angrily.

"Tell her that I'm currently not available in the office and you do not know where I am. Take a message if required," Arnav replied curtly. His secretary understood from the tone of his boss that this was someone who he was in no mood to talk to.

"Very well, Sir," she replied. "Do you want me to screen her out in the future too?" she asked for the next request that Arnav usually made of her.

A sudden idea struck him. Well, he wouldn't be bothered by her during the office hours if he couldn't be reached, right? His lips curved into a smirk. Ha! Take that, Ms. Annoying! "Do it," he snapped crisply and replaced the receiver on the cradle. As he relaxed on his armchair, a feeling of victory flooded his senses. That'll teach her -

His mobile starts ringing.

"Hello?"

"So, Mr. Raizada, you think having my calls screened by your front desk would stop me? Really?" Arnav's sat upright on his chair as he recognized that sweet voice, that annoyingly sugary sweet voice. He held his mobile at a distance, staring at the screen in disbelief. How the hell did she get my private number?

"Hellooo? Did I lose you, Mr. Raizada? And to think you paid a frikkin fortune for AR towers to get crappy cell phone coverage," her teasing voice came from the other side. Arnav clenched his fist.

"Ms. Gupta. How did you get this number?" he spoke in a contradicting calm voice.

"Oh well, I have my sources," Khushi chirped. "But really? You thought you could bypass my rules? Wasn't I clear when I told you that you need to be available on the phone at all times?" Khushi asked admonishingly. Anger was bubbling inside Arnav.

"Yes you were," Arnav asked gritting his teeth together, "and I'm indeed not at office as my secretary must have told you?" he added, not ready to give her the satisfaction of winning. "Is that why you called me on my cell phone?"

"Oh well if the donkey won't come to the water, the water needs to be brought to him, doesn't it?" Arnav eyes widened. Did she just call me a donkey? What the Hell?

"What did you just say?" he growled.

"Your secretary told me you weren't in the office but surprisingly she had no clue where you are," Khushi replied disbelievingly. "You know if I were you, I'd fire her. She's pretty dumb to not know where her boss is during the office hours." Arnav's jaw dropped in amazement. Not only had she referred to him metaphorically as a donkey, but she just blasted one of his best employees, all within a time frame of just one minute!

"Ms. Gupta, I'd appreciate if you kept your views about the competency of my staff to yourself," Arnav replied bluntly.

"So you aren't at office?" Khushi asked him, obviously having ignored his reply.

"No." he replied cautiously as he frowned. What is she thinking of now?

"By when can you get here?" she asked.

"Here? Where is here?" he asked irritated.

"Your office, obviously!" Khushi rolled her eyes. For a successful businessman, he didn't seem to have much of a grasp over a simple logical conversation. Arnav looked around his cabin. He was sitting in his office on the 18th floor of AR towers. How quickly could he make it there? In the blink of an eye? But then his attention went to her words. She said here, not there. Which meant-

"You are at my office?" Arnav spluttered in shock and sprung up from his chair, spilling the remnants of his coffee on his lap. He cursed violently, "What the f-" and immediately grabbed some tissues from the tissue box to soak the liquid off his trousers.

"You're cursing!" Khushi exclaimed. "You know, that's not a wise thing to do in front of your anger therapy counsellor," she continued conversationally. Arnav stood still, trying to calm himself. Seriously it hadn't even been one day since he had met her, and she was already driving him crazy. How the hell was he going to survive for 8 weeks!

"It'll take me 5 hours," the lie came instantly out of his mouth.

"5 hours! Have you flown to another country?" Khushi laughed at her own joke.

Arnav's mind started working in overdrive. For the first time, he was thankful that she had given him an idea without realising it. Beaming a smile he replied, "As a matter of fact, I'm in Dubai since morning for some business related work. I'll be returning in 5 hours." He sat down on the plush leather sofa in the lounge in his cabin, smiling satisfyingly at his brainwave. There was no way that Khushi was going to wait for him for 5 hours at his office.

"Ohh, I can't wait for you here till 5 hours," His smile became even more pronounced as he heard Khushi confirm the very thought that crossed his mind. Awww, the poor thing, he thought smugly. "Meet me at the Avlon tonight at 8 P.M. You'll be back from Dubai by then, won't you?" Khushi's words stopped his smile midway.

"Wh..What?" he stuttered, not sure if he heard her correctly.

"Rule two Mr. Raizada! I call you and you come. Tonight. 8 P.M. Avlon. Don't be late. Have a wonderful day," Khushi gushed happily on the phone and disconnected the call. Arnav was still holding his phone in his hand, his body still with shock when his secretary walked into his cabin.

"Sir, I've confirmed the reservations you made at Avlon for your dinner date with Ms. Vanshika. Would 8 P.M. suit you fine?" Arnav's secretary couldn't hide her surprise as he growled loudly in frustration, walked to the attached restroom and banged the door shut in reply.

What were the odds of a guy landing a date with one of the hottest supermodels of the season Vanshika Khanna and meeting the loony anger management therapist Khushi Kumari Gupta on the same day at the same place at the same time? Well, if you were Arnav Singh Raizada, those odds were pretty darn good!

Arnav was standing in the walk-in-closet of his apartment, his eyes scanning the numerous suits as he struggled to decide which one would dazzle Vanshika. Of course he hadn't cancelled his date with her. You don't cancel on a hot model when you finally get hold of her after weeks of pestering, and especially not when after-dinner prospects seem very promising. What about Khushi you ask? Well, Arnav had come with a brilliant plan to tackle her. Her rule was he needed to meet her anytime anywhere she wanted. However, she never specified whether he needed to come alone for those meetings. Business Strategy 101, there's always a loophole in any arrangement. All you need to do is find it and use it to your advantage, Arnav thought smugly to himself. Also, it will be a treat to watch Ms. Gupta's reaction when she realises who my date for the night is, he smirked just imagining it.

He finally decided on his attire for the night - a crisp white shirt open at the collars and a sleek black Dolce and Gabbana suit. That and oodles of his charm and Arnav Singh Raizada was good to go!

Avlon was one of the most hip new joints in town. Anybody who was a somebody hung out there. The ensemble included movie actors and actresses, supermodels, rock stars, teenage kids of the rich and the famous, and even the geeks working with Google. The place was defined by the elite class, the Who's who of the city. And so, as his limo pulled into the driveway of the brightly lit portico of the club, Arnav was faintly confused as to how could a public anger management counselor like Khushi even think of suggesting a place like this. But his thoughts were wiped off as he watched the bare legs of the Vanshika peeping through the thigh high slit of her dress as she followed him out of the car.

He offered his arm to her, which she held smiling a little. Arnav didn't want to leave any doubts to any of the other men at the club who Vanshika had walked in with. He confidently walked inside with the long legged eye candy hanging on his arm. As they reached the lobby, he realised that a party was being hosted in the club tonight. A red carpet was spread out leading the guests to another portion of the building.

"ASR! Look! It's the launch party of Rahul's new movie! Do you think we can crash?" Vanshika exclaimed excitedly. Arnav didn't give two hoots about the party or Rahul, the actor starring in it, for that matter. However, he didn't want to do anything that would make him lose heat in front of the gorgeous young thing he was planning his late night escapades with. So he smiled charmingly at her.

"Of course sweetheart, no one can say no to ASR. But you know that already don't you?" he winked at her, obviously referring to how she too gave in to his charms in the end. She laughed in reply. On reaching the bouncer who was checking people off from his list, Arnav nodded once at him and slipped him a thousand rupee note. The bouncer was so shocked at seeing the denomination that he didn't even notice Arnav walk by him.

The inner alcove of the club was reserved for private parties like the red carpet one happening there tonight. People had started noticing Arnav as their awed eyes drew to Vanshika. The smirk on Arnav's face was getting more and more pronounced with every passing minute. He casually flipped his sleeve to check the time on his Rolex. It was 8:10. He was there on time as promised. But apparently, she is not punctual. Tch tch tch, Arnav thought to himself as he led Vanshika to the bar.

"Oh my God! Arnav look! It is Rahul!" Vanshika suddenly gasped, squeezing Arnav's hand. "He's... he's walking towards us! Oh God! Do I... Do I look alright?" she flustered consciously, patting her low cut dress and feeling her face.

Arnav smirked at her amusedly. She was a supermodel for crying out loud! But the reassurances these ladies wanted! He picked up his glass of white wine and leaned in close to her, "Of course sexy, you look fabu-" Arnav's elbow slipped from the counter and his drink threatened to follow suit.

Standing right in front of him, looking dapper in a suit was Rahul Mehra, the handsome new actor. And hanging on to his arm, a surreal vision in a revealing navy blue body hugging evening dress was an absolutely gorgeous Khushi Kumari Gupta.

Writer's note: Feedback is most welcome! πŸ˜Š

PS - I have a feeling this is going to become a FF hahaha.

Edited by smitzy - 11 years ago
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow !!!
lol...arnav got a day of shocks !!!
ipkkndfanforeva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OMG!

I just LAUGHED my guts out!
That was just HILARIOUS!🀣🀣

I soo love Khushi in this one!!
She is too good yaar. The way she treats ASR! LOL!πŸ˜‰

Hahahaa...his own idea backfired on him!Though he could give her the slip, but shes smart!
The entire convo was just funny!

"Oh well if the donkey won't come to the water, the water needs to be brought to him, doesn't it?🀣
She called him a "donkey!"🀣

The call of 2 min annoyed the hell out of him and they werent even face to face!
When they cum face to face, it reaches a whole new level, and this for 8 weeks...πŸ˜†
The ride is gonna be fun!

LOL...A date on the same day,same hotel and at same time and the guy accepted it!! Expected and vaise obviusly he wont refuse if it was a "long legged eye candy" model!!πŸ˜†
Now, defintely he'll let go of his so called model, cause i bet hes gonna get bowled over by his hot counsellor!πŸ˜‰

Vaise a good loophole though.

I knew it, I soo knew it!!
It had to be Khushi! And it was!πŸ˜†
In ur face Raizada...and that too she was with a movie star!πŸ˜›
Too arrogant he is!

God, cant wait for the next update!!

PS - If this changes into an FF...
         My reaction πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by ipkkndfanforeva - 11 years ago
badfaith4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that was hilarious 
asr13 thumbnail
πŸ‘

Trust you leave us at a cliffhanger ...again !!! 

Loving it and some ...enjoying it ...am glad youre making this an FF ...wow ! 

More laterzzz ... See a on the other thread soon πŸ˜‰
Edited by asr13 - 11 years ago
asr13 thumbnail

poora R-E-S toh likh leti ...πŸ˜†
anushja thumbnail
awesum... loved the update... update soon😊
beyonddarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing update...luved it❀️
angry asr got so many shock in one day ...hahahaha...he wanted  to give shock to khushi by bringing his date along but himself got shock of the life...🀣
it would be fun watching their chemistry...
THNX 4 PM😊