Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SWEEBILLI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: bila_a

No kidding, it was implied as soon as kabir entered. Raghav was her first love but his gone now, it's not like she can be stuck in one place forever and in reality stuff like this happens all the time especially with teens sometimes first loves work out and sometimes it doesn't . it's said people can fall in love more than once. So I'm excited

yes things like this happens all the time
but it also extremely hard to forget 1st love
kind of painful to the core
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kriyansh..Sira

yar. .  i don't understand. .  if they want Sia to be with kabir. .  toh why they r showing that all r remembering Raghav. . 😑 πŸ˜‘ pehle bhi 4lions ne yahi kia tha!!! πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘
SiRa ka confession dikhaya then cute cute scenes dikhaye and they made us happy and then wat. . .  πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘
We all got to know that Himansh is quitting the show!!! πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
and now. .  they are showing Kabir- Sia Fights and Sia remembering Raghav. . .😳and ab what they are going to do. . .  Raghav k character ko khatam karke Sia ko Kabir ka kr denge!!! πŸ€’ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ (i literally don't want this to happen)
Sia-Kabir ko hi dikhana hai toh plss Raghav ki memories dikhake there is no need to hurt Raghav Fans!!! πŸ€’ πŸ€’
inke liye kitna easy hai na story ko kaise bhi change karna . . .  humko kaisa feel hota hai yeh toh hum hi jante hai!!! πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
Thank u 4lions. .  u have hurted us as much as u can!!!

(no offence to any other fan group)

Agree with you completely. HHL is over for me now. I tried hard to accept Kabir-Sia together as a couple. But I cannot simply take in their so called road to love moments together too, like fights, etyc. I love Kabir and I don't deny that he is ana dorable character. But for me HHL will always mean Raghav-Sia together, no one can ever take place Raghav's place for me, im my heart. Those who can. good for them, at least they can enjoy. But I can't. I disn't watch it to see 100% reality...life is as it is full of harsh realities, n raghav-Sia completed me n my dreams in some way, I enjoyed d feeling of true love through them. But I can't accept Kabir-Sia. There could have been so many ways of the development of story plus growth of characters, even if a new lead was not introduced. They cpuld show the feeling of Raghav's true love supporting Sia in her fights and endeavours in life, instill positivity in her, even if she was pained at his going.Its the end of show for me now. Yesterday I tried hard to enjoy, but I couldn't. So, at least I acn't be blamed of not tryign to accept. 😭
Edited by chahat4u - 11 years ago
FozuAngel thumbnail

Originally posted by: chahat4u

Agree with you completely. HHL is over for me now. I tried hard to accept Kabir-Sia together as a couple. But I cannot simply take in their so called road to love moments together too, like fights, etyc. I love Kabir and I don't deny that he is ana dorable character. But for me HHL will always mean Raghav-Sia together, no one can ever take place Raghav's place for me, im my heart. Those who can. good for them, at least they can enjoy. But I can't. I disn't watch it to see 100% reality...life is as it is full of harsh realities, n raghav-Sia completed me n my dreams in some way, I enjoyed d feeling of true love through them. But I can't accept Kabir-Sia. There could have been so many ways of the development of story plus growth of characters, even if a new lead was not introduced. They cpuld show the feeling of Raghav's true love supporting Sia in her fights and endeavours in life, instill positivity in her, even if she was pained at his going.Its the end of show for me now. Yesterday I tried hard to enjoy, but I couldn't. So, at least I acn't be blamed of not tryign to accept. 😭

Im totally agree with u Guyz thiz is not don I jst hate it first n true love will alwz b the last love of life!!!
No-one can take place of it!!
Edited by FozuAngel - 11 years ago
-Nimmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chahat4u

ya charu,,,even i feel they could have shown different things also, like the way u said, we would have loved to see how sia would cope up n with raghav's love how she achieved things.
-Nimmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

there r different kinds of loveπŸ˜ƒ
why consider one kindπŸ˜›