Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Freethinker112
Created a rough draft of what I was suggesting. Yes, you can make it better, it's something I just threw together in 10 minutes. 😆
Dats like a nice idea n it cn b easily implemented ...n i had d doubt of readability but readability is fyn wid ur techinique👍🏼PS:U made dis watermark using MS WORD or ny other s/w???
Thank you freethinker. Ishan had already spoken about the watermark insertion. He said they had tried that and the copy cats just copied it anyway. While it is true that if anyone is going to copy word for word themselves they will do. I just don't want our people to feel cheated all the time. If there is a way to put the originators name in the document that can't be altered at least it will be something.