Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Terenaina
Love for India
I am equally Indian and Australian. I would often wear bindis, bangles and heavy kajal with jeans-top and a stole when hanging out with friends. My mom was horrified by love for fusion
Originally posted by: Terenaina
what happens then? has a scar?
Oh, TN! 😆 Look at his hairline -- that's what I meant.
Originally posted by: Terenaina
😆 I thought he had a hair transplant done...there was an article of celebs and what surgeries they have undergone and ranbir was in it for his hair
May be he did that once. But these transplant things are temporary, I guess. Coz I've been seeing him wearing fake hair pieces since his Raajneeti days.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Da7LTC_zPq4/?igsh=MWU3ODJyejVmMHBrag==
...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWO9pbfdvD0
Shraddha Kapoor and Shakti Kapoor Akshay Tritya post https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWlwG3RiIoB/?igsh=MTJnZXpqeW93amRkaA==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaNCYB3mr7u/?img_index=1 igsh=dGh0OHlkdnpwZTM4
7