yes that topic too closed by modsOh Ok Neha.. I was wondering the same. So that DKS's post is now also locked na?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
yes that topic too closed by modsOh Ok Neha.. I was wondering the same. So that DKS's post is now also locked na?
Originally posted by: Deb_Barun_Arnav
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/removed-content-vault/3228639/looks-like-si-fans-are-jealous-to-the-extremeGuys, SI and Mishti bashing post - by me!!!
Don't bother clicking the link - it's a problem user post now!!! 😆
Even I couldnt see it 🥱..Originally posted by: aditi_arshi
deb...why u created such posts after my departure...lolI missed fun n i too had to write many things there...damn
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
602