Hey guys, I was watching the episodes all over again, since there's not much u can do until the show airs on Saturday..
There's something that struck me, and obviously I had to share it with you guys..
Arjun/Shaleen looked really different in the first epi.. (Of course, my point of view) Maybe coz he wasn't wearing a crisp cotton shirt like we've seen frm the 2nd epi onwards ; the shirt had a crumpled look to it! 😳
He looked a lot fairer as well.. I noticed it in the Rangmunch interview. He's got this wheatish complexion.. Maybe Arjun's being portrayed as the stereotypical dark and handsome guy! (Well, I can't stop drooling over him anyway..)
Also, the stubble was barely there as compared to the one's we've been seeing lately.. Maybe they should try the clean shaven look once.. (I've died and gone to Hell..)
And his voice! Even that sounded a tad different.. I felt as if it was Shaleen speaking and not the husky voice that Arjun dons.. Esp when he says, 'Kya tum kidnapper ho Riya?" and a few lines before that when they're discussing Sheen's kiidnapping.. (I like the Shaleen one better..); Maybe he took voice modulation lessons later on or something..
To sum it up, he had this fresh look on his face, which seems to have disappeared since then.. Not that I'm complaining.. he still manages to make me go all ... Bt just sayin, maybe the episode was shot differently or something..
Also, I think they should try n make a few changes to his wardrobe; like maybe give him lighter colours to wear, like the light blues or whites.. I personally think he looks the best in white!
Well, anyway, sorry if I bored you.. That's what passed my mind when I was watching the epi.. Thought of sharing it..
P.S. : Not bashing the character, the actor or the Creatives, I wouldn't do that ever coz I'm deeply grateful to them for having conceived the show in the first place.. 😊 Just opinions from a pankha, who can't stop drooling over her latest fictional crush.. 😳
Edited by mohabbatgirl - 13 years ago
93