Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heart1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: shana0127

well I think here Raj laxmi was right Shivani should do it by herself and learn .Though I feel sorry for poor family members who would be expecting good sweet dish and will get god knows what ๐Ÿ˜•

when i had to make my first dish i too was not helped and i too was a working girl who never cooked.But then i had seen mom making things while I eat them like bhookhi bhatkti atma ๐Ÿคฃ

when i had to make my sweet dish i was in tension since morning called my mom five times and watched the recipe vidio on internet a bout four to five times in the night before.My poor husband was himself worried what i would cook as he had to eat it too๐Ÿ˜†

.But i made a ok dish which was eatable,their was a bit less suger to which i was appreciated  as my both in laws are diabetic though my husband had laughed out agar halwa meetha nahi hua to halwa kaisa for which I did not  forgive him till one week ๐Ÿ˜†

I know it was harsh way as others do help the new bahu but Rajlaxmi is special u see

Am waiting to see her classic reaction at her chotti bahus jala hua halwa๐Ÿคฃ...My advice to shivani she should do  all that i did at least sweet dish  will be eatable and if Sahil teases her make him sleep on sofa saari budhhi dikane aa jayegi๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I understand but here rajlxmi is saying no help at all so shivani cant even call her mom to ask? or look on the Internet for the recipe, that's next to impossible then for someone who has never entered the cooking world 

Janki75 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Well Shivani figured she was mature and old enough to get married- so she is mature enough to know how to cook

And no help from Mansi- but she can get help from the internet - in today's day and age she can see the video on how to do it
Plus she runs a bridal service- how can she plan menu/ do taste test and say yes/no to food if she is that clueless?
I hate what they are doing to her character- at least let her have some brains