Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

renu.jaiswal thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
wah good stroyline...

pls update next parts still waiting for your updation.
sweetshweta thumbnail

Its  SUNEHRA ARJUN RAWTE not SUNEHRA SURYAKANT RAWTE..

ITS A GREAT UPDATE...ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR NEXT PART

Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Ch8

Arjun : Haan finally she is awake jaldi chalo

Rathore puts sunhera in the car seat while chotu gets the car out

Shree: thank god Ri is awake ab sab theek hoga na

They all rush to the hospital

Riya in her hospital gown is standing near the huge glass window back the door

They all come in the room

Arjun runs to her and and cups her face and kisses her forehead

Arjun: riya your fine thank god you are awake

She hugs him back

They move away as they hear Rathore Shree and chotu walk in they go and greet her

Rathore: Riya how are you feeling ab kasia lag ra hai ?

Riya: I am good sir

Shree: yaar chotu ye sleeping beauty finally woke up kyun

Chotu: haan shree ri we missed you

Arjun : riya yeh baatein baad main iss millo humare beti

She takes her in her arms and kisses her cheek

Riya :hello mini me you're a copy of me sunhera turns to arjun

Su:pa and wants to go in his arms

Riya: humare ek beti hai? Arjun humhare shaadi kab hui ? mujhe kuch yaad kyun nahi hai?

They all are looking at each other like what the

Arjun: riya tum kuch yaad nahi hai nahi I just know ki jab se main coma thi I use to hear everything you said to me I just know that you love me and I love you and that it's only been a year and 2months since I joined ETF

Rathore: kya riya tum 3 years se ETF main hai

Arjun : riya I'll go talk to the doctor tum rest karo

Rathore: Raute I'll come too chotu shree take care of riya and su

They walk in the doctor's office

Doctor: Mr Raute riya has lost her memory jo bhi hua past 2 years mai she can't remember

Arjun: kya par how

Doctor: mr raute she had hit her head on the bricks which hit her by rolling down and rehitting her it hit her left side of the head which has given her partial memory loss

Rathore: tho usko kaise who baatein yaad jo hum baat kiye past 10 months

Doctor: hota hai in coma one can know and hear everything

Rathore: tho usko yaad nahi ki she was

Doctor: no and she shouldn't get to know or this shock or she can loss all her memory

Arjun: but doctor she thinks ki humare shaadi hui hai

Doctor : go along with it until she is better

They go back in the room

Riya is playing with su while shree and chotu are joking around

Riya: arjun tell humare shaadi kab hui and are love story I want know everything 2 years of my life just gone and that too the most important years my married life kuch yaad nahi arjun. I want see are wedding , honeymoon photos and all the pictures of us .

They all are shocked hearing riya

Shree whispers: yaar chotu shaadi ki pics nahi hai tho honey moon pics kahaan se hoge

Rathore glares at shree to keep quite

Riya: arre why are you all so shocked main kya bola I just want see my wedding album bas

Arjun: riya photos actually I don't where I kept them

Riya: what rubbish I' m such a clean freak everything is so organized it has be ghar pe

Rathore: haan riya the laken past 10 months arjun has misplaced a few things around the house

Riya: kya humara ghar disorganized kya arjun tum bhi na . ACP ARJUN SURYAKANT RAUTE I don't care if you have mess the house look for them and until you find them don't come and vist samhje ya samajo

Arjun: riya yeh kya childness hai bachon jaise kyun act kare ho

Riya: no I'm not haq hai mera im just asking for my wedding pictures she turns her head

Arjun: riya just then the nurse comes in

Nurse: she needs rest tum sab come again later

Doctor comes in: riya I want to keep you here a few more days just make sure you are ok in about 3 days you may go home.

Back at ETF office

Arjun: ab pictures kaise damn

Rathore: raute calm down I have idea shree jo who desai case tah jo arjun riya had to act like they wer getting married hum who big wedding kar na tha to catch the theif and murder who job hi shaadi pictures hai who print karo and agar koi aur kaise ki jahan raute and riya were likea couple

Shree: ji sir ..sir ek aur baat hai huamre jo goa ki vacation trip tha jahan hum sab gaye as friends road trip who pics bhi hai .

Arjun: good usko laga ki that's are honeymoon pictures

Chotu: arjun sir please don't get upset par main aur shree ki paas aisa pictures hai aap ki aur riya ki random pictures

Arjun: kaun si pictures

Chotu: just you both looking at each other and pictures you both fighting cute photos sir

Arjun stairs at them

After a few days the tema and arjun place pictures of arjun riya all over the house , a huge picture of arjun riya posing as a newly wedded couple in the bedroom there was a picture of riya dancing at a sangeet, and pictures of arjun carring her in his arms on the beach n ajun riya on beach

Shree: yaar chotu yaad hai yeh picture koi larke ri ki saath flirt kare the aur arjun sir pick her up inhis arms and took her away from there

Chotu: I know we couldn't stop teaseing ri for days

The rest of the pictures they placed ina album there were other pictures aroundthe room and house of arjun and sunehra

Rathore: raute aisa lag ra hai jaise you both are married so there shouldn't be any problems

Arjun: I know thank god for all these pictures shree chotu tum dono ki stupid antics were useful

Edited by Fiza28 - 11 years ago
Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hello every one thank u all for the lovely comments id like to welcome funkylicious to my ff  she will now be a part of  vaada raha ... this next chapter was written by her enjoy

Chapter 9

Arjun took a deep breath and sighed to himself when Rathore said, "Don't worry Rawte humara mehnat bekar nahi jayega" Arjun nodded while Shree and Chotu smiled.

Chotu: shree Arjun sir aaj kal Riya ko lekar kafi serious hogaye hai na?
Shree: Haan, akhir voh unki Patni jo h abh…Chotu giggled.
This wasn't gone unnoticed by Rathore who smirked and said, "Tum dono ye socho ki Riya ke pass koi toh hai support karne ke liye emotionally" Mujhe toh lagta tha ki bechari akeli hi pad jayegi is halat mai.

Shree and Chotu nodded, while a smile crept on Arjun's lips as he thought about Riya being his wife.
Arjun asked Rathore if he could go, as he still had some unfinished work at his house and Sunehra was with a baby sitter.

Arjun never liked leaving Sunehra home, but during some cases he has no choice but to leave the little one home with a baby sitter. Arjun the unofficial father loved her very much, just like he would love his own maybe more.

Arjun reached home on time to put his baby Sunehra to bed, Sunehra never slept until Arjun sung her mom's song, and she had gotten into a habit of resting her head on Arjun's shoulder and sleep daily. It's a routine for both father and daughter. They were so attached which leds the ETF team to doubt that if it's really Rana's kid or Arjun's.

Rathore never doubted but Shree and Chotu always did, their little tactics always irritated Arjun, but Sunehra loved it just like her mother. Sunhera's bond with Chotu and Shree was really different she giggles on Shree, Chotu's jokes even though the little one didn't understand it.

There was only a day left for Riya to come back home, Arjun was still rushing around the house to make it perfectly spotless and hygienic just the way Riya loves it.

Arjun started checking his house out with a big list of do's and don'ts, he thought of checking if do's are done so he started from his lounge room where all Riya's favourite paintings from her house were hung with few pic's of Sunehra when was just born. He moved on to the kitchen where there was still work left such as a spotless clean.

Arjun moved on to his bedroom, where he entered with a smile on his face, he was somewhat happy to see his and Riya's pics on the wall. There was pic he specifically liked that was Arjun whispering into Riya's ears and Riya was smiling it was taken when they were all dressed up at the Kalkee Devi's case.

But the most amazing one was where Arjun and Riya were holding each other's hand and looked like they just got married. It was a drama they had to do to find the actual culprit for a case but each case had its own moments for them. Arjun smiled, walked to their side table where he didn't have Riya's picture, he rushed around the room to find her picture but couldn't find one.

Chotu and Shree entered Arjun's house with a wedding album, Arjun didn't know these two were at his house. Shree walked towards Arjun's room and found him rushing around, and said, "Sir, side table ke liye Riya ki picture mere pass hai."
Arjun was shocked to hear that, but he calmed himself, and snatched the picture from Shree's hand, while Chotu smiled amusingly.

Shree and Chotu were waiting for Arjun in his lounge and were playing around with Sunehra, when Shree teasingly said, "Ye Arjun Sir, kitne khadus hai na? Tum iske saath kaise reh sakti ho?" hearing that Sunehra started crying. Chotu said yaar ye tune kya kiya Shree, jaisi maa vaisi hi beti hai pta nahi hai kya? Riya bhi toh Arjun Sir ke khilaf kuch sun nahi sakti hai.

Shree nodded and apologized to Sunehra, and changed the topic with explaining Chotu and his Choti's story. Sunehra had stopped crying; while Chotu gave Shree I'll kill you look. But Shree pulling his ears and started doing sit ups in a way of apologizing to both Chotu and Sunehra, she had actually started giggling to their act.

Arjun joined them in the lounge room and asked them to hand over the album and leave as it was baby Sunehra's sleep time. Shree and Chotu nodded and left, Chotu said ye Arjun sir kafi seriously le rahe hai daddy ka role. Shree just smiled and they drove off. Arjun had a great time complaining Sunehra about her mother and her hygienic environment, Sunehra giggled and said Paa, while Arjun smiled and said sorry. Sunehra slept in Arjun's arms while he patted the little ones back. Arjun couldn't sleep all night thinking about him being married to Riya part. Thousand questions rose in his eyes which were unanswered time would answer them as it passes he thought and sighed in relief.

ETF arrived at the hospital by 2:00pm

Riya was very pleased to see all her team members there; she greeted everyone while she held Sunehra sitting upright. Sunehra looked very happy being with her mum, Riya smiled at Arjun while he winked at her which made her cheeks crimson red. This was noticed by Shree who said, "Kya baat hai Riya apni beti ko dekh kar itna blush kar rahi ho?" Riya looked at him with a confusingly while Shree just raised his eyebrows and nodded his head whispering I know what's going on dear.
Riya asked him to shut up, while Arjun signed the discharge papers and discussed with Rathore about Riya's health. Arjun said, "Rathore tum sab Office jao, I'll meet you there in two hours?"
Rathore, "Rawte hum bhi chalege tumhare ghar." Arjun clenched his teeth, but controlled his anger and said Rathore mai Riya aur Sunehra ko lekar ghar ja raha hu Family time. I hope you understand. Rathore smiled and nodded positively he also instructed Arjun to take couple of days off for Riya.

Meanwhile inside Riya got ready to go home, she wore a beautiful little green saree which looked stunning on her. Shree winked and said, "Kya baat hai Ri formals chod kar seedha saree looks awesome." Chotu said "Kya dhassu lag rahi hai Ri" Riya asked them, "Sach mai, acha ye batao mera aur Arjun… I mean Arjun sir ka shaadi kab hue?? Tum sabne attend kiya tha na??? Shree and Chotu looked at each other worriedly, but they were lucky Rathore entered. Riya asked Rathore the same question, "aarey riya ye sab baate tum apne pati se puchna ghar jakar aaram se he replied while he sighed in relief. They took a leave from the hospital, Arjun carried Sunehra while Riya tried walking straight but was limping little bit which worried Arjun, he asked Riya to stay in her room and got a nurse to help her. The nurse held Riya's hand which didn't like and stared at Arjun irritated, while Arjun noticed it and he smirked at her. Arjun didn't feel like breaking Riya's heart so asked the nurse to hold Sunehra instead and he would accompany Riya to the car. Riya smiled as she heard that and held onto Arjun while he hesitated to put his hand on her bare waist. They looked at each other and had an eye lock while Riya's right hand was held onto Arjun's left hand and Riya picked his right hand and placed it around her waist smilingly. As Arjun's hand touched her bare waist she got shivers down her spines, and she almost stumbled which brought Arjun back to reality as he smiled at her and they moved on.

Riya and Arjun had a quite journey home as Sunehra had slept in the car; Arjun left Sunehra in the car as the helped Riya to get up the few stairs. Riya couldn't balance herself; Arjun picked her up in his arms, carried her to the door and placed her down. Arjun rushed to the car to get Sunehra and reached on time, he opened the door and they entered their house with their right foot forwards. Riya had held Arjun's one arm while Sunehra was on the other one, they smiled and entered. Riya was amazed to see her new home and was so happy to be back home.

Riya: Ye humara ghar hai?

Arjun: Haan baby, ye humara hi ghar hai, Kyu tumhe acha nahi laga?

Riya: Pagal ho kya? Mujhe bahot acha laga, it's amazing.

Arjun excused himself and went to place Sunehra in her crib while Riya limped around exploring the house which she considered as her own house while it was Arjun's house not her's. She reached the lounge room, and was stunned to see Sunehra's pictures on the wall, she started walking towards it. As Riya about to touch the picture, she tripped on Sunehra's toys, but luckily Arjun caught her on time.
Arjun yelled at her, "Tum ek jagah bait nahi sakti kya? Lag jati toh?"
Riya looked at Arjun with watery eyes, immediately Arjun apologized to her and made her sit on the couch. Arjun kneeled down holding her hand said I'm sorry baby maine chilaya but you should be careful na dear. Riya nodded her head negatively, she sniffed and said it's not that woh tumne ghar itna aache se sajaya hai ki I couldn't resist touching Sunehra's picture on the wall.. Kash mai coma mai nahi hoti, kash mai apni beti ko paida hote hi dekh pati saying that she weeped holding onto Arjun's hand. Arjun sat up on the couch next to her patted her back while hugged her side ways and said. Think about this Riya tum abhi uska bachpan dekh sakti hu please think positively dear.
Riya nodded her head positively while Arjun wiped her tears and she hugged him back side ways and smiled.

Riya stood up while Arjun was still holding on to her hand; he led her towards their bedroom and asked her to rest. Riya entered their bedroom; she was left speechless when she saw the picture Arjun holding her in his arm and Riya crimson red. That picture was hung on the wall just behind their bed, she asked Arjun "Ye kab ka picture hai?"

Arjun was apprehensive to answer her question. He just said ummm voh ummm voh then suddenly bursted out with whatever came to his mind and said Ghar pravesh par. Riya was amazed by the picture she smiled at Arjun while he sighed, Riya unpredictably crashed her head on his chest and hugged him happily and Arjun hugged her back with his eyes closed. She said I love you and  goes to kiss him on the lips .. Arjun broke their hug  he says  its time to get su's bottle and asks her to take rest.  he walks out of teh room leaving a stunnd riya still stairing at the door with a what the look on her face  
Edited by Fiza28 - 11 years ago
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow yaar 

kya twist and turn aaya hai arjun aur riya ki life mein
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
wow HJ and Shru👏 you guyz just nailed the story👏 loved both the chapters 😳 
aww poor arjun had to set all things up for Riya 😛.. n totally loved the scene when Shree called arjun khadoos and su started crying 🤣 like mom like beti 🤣
thanks for the amazing updates sweets😳
Mahima_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

These 2 parts were awesome

I so loved them
elle.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
fasiha_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow just amazing.
i was eagerly waiting for these parts.
truly superb.
do continue soon
funkylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Fiz... Omg I'm officially part of Vaada Raha...??? I thought I was just helping you out on this part... but never mind this is amazing... love the feeling and would always love to do some more work with you babe!

Thank you for the warm welcome❤️ Your just awesome HJ...😃 Love you yaar...I'm sure we will do an awesome job😉