sana_doll thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Fall and rise: Sushmita Mukherjee

Mybiggestblooper

Cobble wobble
Friday, July 08, 2005 | Entertainment

TV star Sushmita Mukherjee on how she fell and hurt her ego

As told to Shweta Teotia

It happened quite recently and in a very funny manner. I was on the sets of my serial Kkavyanjali, getting ready for a shot. I was required to wear these really high heels for it. I am generally used to wearing heels but this particular pair is really high. Amrita Singh began to laugh and told me that I was going to fall but I shrugged it off. Next thing I know, we're all in the shot and I lose my balance and fall over. Not only that, I collided with the other actors also and we all came down in a heap. For a moment there was silence but then we all burst out laughing. However, this wasn't the end of it. During the second take, in the middle of a serious dialogue, my parandi fell off. It looked quite funny to everybody else but I got extremely worried. I began to wonder as to what would happen in the third take. So when I went for it, I made sure I re-tied my salwarโ€ฆjust in case!At the end of everything, Amrita, Vidya and I had a nice laugh. My ego was a little hurt but basically I'd call it just my 'bad hair day

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bebe212 thumbnail

lol ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† wonder who the other actors were that she fell on top of...eijaz, bauji??? lol๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† she's funny๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

btw can someone tell what a parandi is๐Ÿ˜•

sana_doll thumbnail
parandi is what u tie to ur hairs when u make a choti..nandini was wearing parandi when she entered KA
sana_doll thumbnail
it makes ur hair look long
Bebe212 thumbnail
oh  ok i get it and choti??๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ddddd thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
choti is plait !! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thx for the info opg!! thats so funi lol they fell on top of each otha if bauji fell on top of all of them all the actors bones wud have broken lol ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Bebe212 thumbnail

omg dddd that's even worse lol๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† i was thinkin that if she fell on bauji she'd hve been cushioned๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

ok so choti is a plait and parandi is what u tie to it...thnx๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ddddd thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loolzzzzzzzz summer u so funi.......cushiond ๐Ÿ˜†
Groovychick thumbnail
lol summer๐Ÿ˜†....thz for that dollie๐Ÿ˜†
Groovychick thumbnail
hey guyz....sushmita mukherjee luks kinda lyk a ghost in the pics....wot dya think๐Ÿ˜•