What are the reasons behind Isha's opting out of J

amerarafique thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Dancer-turned-actress Isha Sharvani, who was the strongest contender to win the title of the current season of dance show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, has backed out. Though her serious illness is hyped as the main reason but close sources claim that actual reason is different and unrevealed.

Earlier we were told that the actress fell at a friend's place receiving serious injuries and nine stitches on her face after which Isha decided not to perform in the reality dance show. 

"After fracturing her hand, she apparently fell at a friend's place where she partied the whole night and hurt her face. Her doctor told her that the injury isn't serious though the lady in the eye of the storm chose to tell her close folks that she got nine stitches or so", as the source tells.

But the question arises if Isha Sharvani can manage to perform Malkhamb despite her fractured hand, why she chose to leave the show at her peak with no good reason. So the gossipmongers are there to suggest there own reasons. 

"Apparently, Isha has asked for compensation from the channel for her injury through her manager. Whether her demand was fulfilled or not is not known. She enjoyed herself at the after party which happened after the shoot of Jhalak finale wrapped up and she didn't look pain-stricken. The point is the prospective brightest winning potential Jodi is out of the contest", reveals another source. 

We think there is something mysterious which is not revealed. Don't you think so?  

http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/What_are_the_reasons_behind_Ishas_opting_out_of_Jhalak_Dikhhla_Jaa-gid-19339-gc-16.html?_=15

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sexy_Bitch thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
SOMEWHERE I READ THT C DID'NT WANTED TO FACE THE CAMERA... BCOZ OF THE INJURY IN FACE...
amerarafique thumbnail
Thats just a Buzz.Apparently there is a big drama behind all this,which is not being made aware to the audience,bt its very clear.After watching ystrdays episode,I felt sad for Rashmi Desai as it was like a donation given to her,though it was all over the media and decided that Isha will be wuitting the show.n after all y only in the finale episode will she want to quit.I just hate this politics,when they cant keep the game clean.
But looks like chances of Rashmi winning the show is stronger as she has been a part of colorstv.But I strongly strongly want Gurmeet to win-considering that he has been a contestent from the start n has done incredible performances including ystrdays performance.:-)

Originally posted by: Smariandsena

SOMEWHERE I READ THT C DID'NT WANTED TO FACE THE CAMERA... BCOZ OF THE INJURY IN FACE...

MalahFirangi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
what ever without Isha this programe is zero all other three are soups joker not dancer
amerarafique thumbnail
well whatever u say.Isha has quit the show giving way to others.Wise decisiion must say.
Anyways Im extremely happy that Gurmeet has been declared the winner of Jhalak Dikhla jaa.Wohooo.
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am glad it was Rashmi in the finale and not Isha. How unfair wud the judges and channel be to other contestants if Isha was in the finale ? Everyone knows these shows are rigged .. but atleast make it look realistic. Isha got 40 last time and Rashmi 54 . Obv .. Isha did not get so many votes to cover up 14 marks. But the channel was still trying to push her into the finale fooling the audience.
amerarafique thumbnail
Congratulations.Extremely happy that Gurmeet won the show.Indeed he deserved this win for his hardwork and sleepless nights have been fruitful.Love u Gurmeet.Actually here ur fan power and our power was very evident and strong.:-)
anishetty01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I think we should just leave it now... its all over and done.  How does it matter what the real reason is. The fact is the finale was a total wash out without her and salman.
Nach_Baliye thumbnail
I agree, it was very very strange how Isha left. Nobody seemed surprised so clearly everyone knew. I felt bad that viewers voted and yet she had to leave, what a waste. It would have been better if she was allowed to withdraw prior to announcing the finale participants, that way Rashmi would not have a "pity" entry.

Here is my speculation on what happened. I think Isha could not come back due to her hand injury, but the JDJ producers were concerned that people would not tune into the finale. So they did this big show with the judges' veto and Bharati's opting out based on that, leading to a lot of press. Then in the finale they have Isha opt out. That way Isha's fans tune in, the voters are made happy letting them know that Isha is in the finale, then she opts out since she cannot dance due to her injury. That way everyone wins without losing viewers. I found Bharati's portion where she spoke against the veto power very edited, and probably the producers wanted her to do this.

It reeks of a set-up just to get press and not lose viewers by creating controversy. I haven't seen past seasons of JDJ except when Mona Singh won and then when Deepak won with that bahu girl, forget her name. During the bahu girl's win, a lot of controversy was created with the participants giving statements such as "I know the power of a bahu on TV" and what not. JDJ thrives on controversy, so this time Isha and Bharati's reactions were much talked about.