heart1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
She keeps adding fuel to the fire, I thought she was a good bahu at first but seems she's showing her true colours, don't know why jealousy gets to so many DIL's

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: heart1

She keeps adding fuel to the fire, I thought she was a good bahu at first but seems she's showing her true colours, don't know why jealousy gets to so many DIL's

actully she cannot bear Mansi coz she is MIL favourate.

and she cannot bear Shivani coz she is wife of sahill whom she thinks grat danger to her haubands carrer

Surish thumbnail
Don't you worry! That perpetrator will eventually be caught and dealt with severely by Rajlaxmi. Hope this happens soon with the introduction of a new antagonist in the mix! Edited by Surish - 11 years ago
mandygill thumbnail
and that is how her scene started by igniting the gas stove..ab aag lagaana uska kaam ban chuka hai...well, interesting episode today!
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think it's a revenge against Rajlaxmi. Rajlaxmi always seem to be sarcastic towards Sandhya and often insults her. Honestly both these ladies are trouble
khushboorath thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
well its just my pov..
i think sandhaya is getting jealouse with mansi coz she think that with her presence she is becoming old n out dated...so nobody is going to give her attention...remember once mansi sister in law said this n she get upset...n from that she started hating her...n more to that she alwz want to show the negative part of mansi to Hitler sasuma

bout shivani...she is frnd of mansi and more then that mansi n shivani have gud understanding...to she think that if they both get to gether n start ruling this house she will be no one as anoop is a head of office n now sahil also started offc n working on a same project in which her husband was working...n ys more reason is shivani got permission to work  but being a interior designer her mamijee ot allowed her to do soo...

i guess she is just insecure
reem18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sandeya needs some life.. Yaar uski saas ko itna kaam dena Chahiye ke doosro Ki taraf dekhegi bhi nahi! Phukat kahi kii.
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
YESHHH I HATEE HER

meraa saahil office jaraa tha frst day our woh jealous horey theei huhhh
vamppp
BornCritical thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sandhya well I think all household must be sure having one item like sandhya ...who are always on mission of Narad Mooni idhar ki udhar udhar ki idhar 
Roze12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lolzz aisa har serial may hota ha jo bi acha hota ha start may woh nagetive ban jata ha rofl mujay pehlay hi aisa lag rha tha kay yeh achi bahou nhn ha ab sandeya or us kay pati bi sahil or anop say proprty lena cahta ho ga or bizns may garbr karay ga jis say anop or sahil may fight ho hahhaha serials may hamesha ulti hi ganga behti ha rofl