
Rahil Azam, who is currently seen in Hitler Didi on Zee TV, produced by Trilogy Krikos is a versatile actor who showed his acting prowess as the warrior in Hatim.
For more info go to rival site 😃

Rahil Azam, who is currently seen in Hitler Didi on Zee TV, produced by Trilogy Krikos is a versatile actor who showed his acting prowess as the warrior in Hatim.
For more info go to rival site 😃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
i want to see ZaMa maza 😉 😆Thanks nancy. Can't wait to see him with Rati😉
Originally posted by: likaboss
i want to see ZaMa maza 😉 😆
When asked about his alternate career preference, he shared, "If I had not been an actor I would have been in the corporate line as I am a Software Engineer and I believe education is very important in a person's life. It gives you knowledge and more than that a sense of intelligence. I just wish to act more, and entertain my fans."He has great answers <3
did you ever see Hatim ? loved him in that show 😎Yes, I read on wiki that he was working as a software engineer before landing the role of 'Hatim'😊
Originally posted by: likaboss
did you ever see Hatim ? loved him in that show 😎
@bold me to ! and me to waiting for their scene 😃Originally posted by: clustersofstar
whenever he call indu dost mujhe hatim ki hi yaad aati hai
cant wait for his scene with rati diboth are versitile actors loved to see them
Yep you must watch it ! I was obsessed with that show when I was little 😆