PWI4TCG7TNQFFSIG thumbnail
Posted: 21 years ago
#1
hey
i think kripa is sooo ugly i hate her. i think mishti shud marry angad because mishti looks like a miss india . she's so pretty !
dancing babe xxx

Created

Last reply

Replies

20

Views

1.4k

Users

12

Frequent Posters

UE3QVNJXF5YGJCN5 thumbnail
Posted: 21 years ago
#2

YOU LIKE MISHTY😕

no i dont agree with u here i mean kripa looks way better then mishty i just hate mishty😡

angad and kripa should get married

<RITU>

RCESNSX3E4FEJOS3 thumbnail
Posted: 21 years ago
#3

Originally posted by: QEGNUQAG2YF6JMKE

YOU LIKE MISHTY😕

no i dont agree with u here i mean kripa looks way better then mishty i just hate mishty😡

angad and kripa should get married

<RITU>

yeah i hate her too😡

7SXW2CCS5IPUUYFD thumbnail
Posted: 21 years ago
#4

Lolz.. Mishty iz like a miss india.. My Foot.. Kripa Iz More Pretty then Mishty... I really like Kripa.. hez damn Cute .. but Mishty .no yaar y do ya think that mishty iz Pretty.. I just Hate her!!

Whts say!!

W7YGC6223V3H5TTF thumbnail
Posted: 21 years ago
#5
LOL DANCIN BABE, U 2 MUCH LOL!😆
PWI4TCG7TNQFFSIG thumbnail
Posted: 21 years ago
#6
HEY GUYS I'M ONLY JOKIN I HATE MISHTI AS WELL AND I THINK KRIPA IS UNBELIVABLY PRETTY! I LOVE IQBAL AS WELL! I'VE JUST DUN ALL OF THIS AS A DARE ! KAJ TOLD ME TO DO ALL THIS!😆
4A43NZCWXJBMQ4AS thumbnail
Posted: 21 years ago
#7
um ew.. lagtha hai kisi ka dimag karab ho gaya hai.. haha r u ok?

haha u call this ugly?









i cant imagine ne1 calling dat ugly unless they think theyre prettier.. and mishti isnt realli pretty.. shes just obsessive.. but dats wht i think.. dont take ne offense.. 😊
RCESNSX3E4FEJOS3 thumbnail
Posted: 21 years ago
#8
kaj dared u to do this?? wow...i thought u were serious...😆😆
3GJH2IRBZTB6BKGJ thumbnail
Posted: 21 years ago
#9

Originally posted by: PHBZ3LOGW2ADX36N

hey
i think kripa is sooo ugly i hate her. i think mishti shud marry angad because mishti looks like a miss india . she's so pretty !
dancing babe xxx

did u put up this topic just because Deepey Put up topic She Hate Angad---ha ha ha ha---I have laugh at this---sure anagd should ran to mishti now-----kripa don't need that nuter anyway----joh phele bhaag chuka----

3GJH2IRBZTB6BKGJ thumbnail
Posted: 21 years ago
#10
Ok so that was joke-------😛don't give this kinda JOKE--------U WERE About to give me heartattack-------Main Heart ka paient hoon😕---Don't give this typo joke---me will sue all ya n send ALL U TO NAINA---BHOOT😈
Edited by Tahsan - 21 years ago

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".