Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magical_mania thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello folks, ๐Ÿ˜Š

Got a new and fresh update for you...
Well many of you might be thinking of some emotional scenes and farewell trip kinda
but sorry to say guys you are being welcomed as all the happy-happy emotions...

Well there are reasons...
1. Our Diva is back... so i dun want anyone to remember all things transpired few months back...
2. I, myself, don't want to go down to that memory lane...its really hard ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I hope you guys will understand...๐Ÿ˜›

Luva
Mania ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

P.S. Aditi and deetha remember our FC "private moments" ๐Ÿ˜‰
deeths i m waiting 1 OS from your side also ๐Ÿ˜†

P.P.S.  This update is dedicated to -

1- Shukti_19
2- alisha.a.s

Edited by magical_mania - 11 years ago
magical_mania thumbnail
UPDATE 26

Teri yaadein, mulakaatein, wo raatein aur baatein
Teri saansein, wo baahein, ab mujhko yaad aaye                                                                                                                                                                   -Love story

[Shakti's POV]

"Yippee! Mumbai I'm coming" I exclaimed as just an hour was left to reach Mumbai. Everyone glared at me.

"Sorry" I apologized. It generally happens when you are the happiest person in this world and people reciprocate it.

New York was the most amazing place I ever came across with and learning dance in Broadway Institute of Dance was my biggest dream. I never thought I would be able to achieve it. It wasn't that easy but being Kunwar to support me always made it with ease. But now I am more excited for my return to my family, my friends and especially lovable my heart. I checked again just half-an-hour. When you want to reach your destination desperately why does it happen it starts moving away? But it never matters to me. I know within a splash of time, I'll reach in his arms. Everybody knows about my arrival but I just want him to be in the airport, hoping my sisters won't poke their noses this time. Well they are smart enough.

[Amar's POV]

I was pacing the airport waiting area, my hands folded behind my back. I had been on edge ever since Shakti had left to pursue her carrier classes. I wish we could break away the coven for a few months, renting a cottage in the middle of nowhere. It had been blissful. Alas! I have my tight shooting schedule and she has a life ahead to look for.

"Amar" Sneha's voice was soft. She placed a hand on my shoulder, stopping my pacing.

It was only then that I started to take notice of the buzz of the conversations as great crowds of people walked to and fro. The rest of gang was sat on hard, shiny plastic orange chairs. Shan looked perfectly content. Alisha and Archie were caught up in their own little bubble. I felt so out of place without my Shakti.

"Shakti will be landing very soon" Sneha said and took her seat next to Shan, and they enveloped themselves in conversation. I began my pacing again.

Until I actually saw her, I could not rest. The past 5 months had been hell for me. All I had been able to think about is my past golden memories with her. I plugged in the ear phones and started my all time favorite song "Teri Yaadeinโ€ฆ"

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krHUho5PEy4[/YOUTUBE]

"Shakti!" Sneha's voice broke through my thoughts.

I turned, and I saw two couple rushing towards their friends and just behind them was Shakti. Everyone else was invisible at that moment. There was no one but Shakti, glowing in a newly risen sun. Her eyes caught mine and she was running now too. When she reached me, she passed in front of me. We stared at each other for what seemed a long while.

Though it didn't turn out to be that long, as everyone butt in between. For the first time I was repenting on my decision to get them along with me, I had not if Alisha would not had overheard my conversation with Shakti regarding her arrival to India. Why can't these people understand how long we had waited for this moment and they wanted to narrate their stories first. Everyone shared their part of love by hugging her.

"Mera number kab ayega" I almost hissed, may be a little loud as I could see four pair of eyes staring me and a bubbly face smiling at me. Awwโ€ฆher smile always work as a medicine.

"Kya kaha tune dudeโ€ฆ.tera number kab aayegaโ€ฆkiske liye number chahiye" Archie teased following by everyone's laughter.

I felt embarrassed.

"Hum chalte hai, take her home." Sneha sensed the situation. I really owe this one to her.

When everybody left "Let's go to the car" I suggested.

Shakti simply took my hand and we rushed past the crowd without a backward glance. Once we were free of people, we allowed ourselves to move faster. I opened the car door, and together we fell into our respective seat. Shakti curled herself around me, resting her head on my chest.

"I've been out of my mind." I confessed, my lips resting on the top of her head.

"I'm sorry. I'll never leave you again" Shakti looked up at me, "I promise" she added.

"But you had to, and I understand that. I'm just glad that you're all back" I responded.

"What've you been doing? I hope you haven't been shutting yourself away" Shakti said sternly.

"Of course I haven't" I lied. I hated lying to her, but it was better that she didn't know the truth. She laughed, the tinkling sound the most beautiful thing I had ever heard.

"You don't fool me, Kunwar Amarjeet Singh!" she said, "You've been sat up in your room, haven't you?" She stared at me, knowing that I'd never be able to lie when looking her in the eye.

"Yes" I sighed.

"Kunwar" Shakti said softly. She pressed her hands on either side of my face, and rested her forehead against my lips.

"I couldn't help it" I whispered.

She said "I am yours forever" and finally she kissed me.

I looked again into Shakti's eyes, "If you have to go anywhere I'm coming with you. At least for a while" I said quietly.

"The same applies to me. You know I'd follow you to the edge of the Earth. If it ever came to it." Shakti grinned, pecked my cheek, and slid down on the seat.

[Shakti's POV]

The car jerked to a stop when Kunwar looked over at me.

"God I missed you." He smirked catching a loose strand of my hair and tucking it behind my ear.

"I bet that I missed you more." I said switching my position over into his seat to straddle him.

"Prove it?" he whispered while a mischievous smile crept on his face.

I knew what mischief was in his mind but I think it was time to put it on action. I crashed my lips to his, inhaling his scent.

How did I last five months without his lips on mine? The electricity flowing between us was incredible, I couldn't get enough. I grabbed fist fills of his shirt and pulled him closer. I just couldn't get close enough.

His hands explored the contours in my back. I trailed my lips along his jaw line and down his neck, gently biting it, making him moan in pleasure. His breath came fast and he ran his hands up my sides. I laid with his hair as I made my back to his lips giving him one slow, final kiss on the lips. I pulled my face back to examine his. His brown eyes were filled with happiness and a genuine smile played on his lips.

"It's damn good to be home," I breathed.

"It's damn good to have you home." He said grinning.

That's awl for now...
i know it was a short one...
but have a good surprise in up-coming updates *plomish*
Read... review and like ...
next update will be on 95 th page...

Luv
Mania ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by magical_mania - 11 years ago
..-Chabhilal-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww so cute