MG SS "My Hot Professor" Thread 3 Nt 139 4/10 - Page 50

Posted: 11 years ago

(Banner credit goes to piya. Thanku so much for the lovely banner dear..love u..πŸ˜ƒ)

Part 17

When I was freshening up I heard maan making a cock bull story about his black eye. He dint drag my name into it. Such a cutipie he s!! now I think meer s correct. Maan feels sumthg for me. I saw it in his eyes while we were in restroom. But he s such an arrogant ass that its hard to make him confess. I really need meer's help. I m such a dumb in dese type of ideas. She was laughing her ass out while I narrated the gym incident. She said I m madly in love with him. but is that possible? Its just 1 week that I met him. but he managed to grab a spl place in my heart. No!i can't afford to loose him. if he don't loves me then I vl make him fall in love… after all I m Geet handa.. no one can ever escape from my charms.

I wore light pink tank top and black skinny jeans from the dress he brought for us. I can feel sumone's eyes on me. I turned and saw happiness and admiration in his eyes. I blushed a little and went to prepare breakfast.

Breakfast went as usual by chatting. I saw a gr8 bond b/w maan and gautam. I think maan likes him. that's y he decided to stay in his apartment with me. warna he s a lot more possessive. The commotion in the city has decreased a lot today. But we decided to spent an other nite here. We were sitting in bedroom as usual chatting and teasing when meer announced loudly.

I m getting bored yaar. Have u all planned to spent ds day chatting?

Kyun kya hua? Then what we r supposed to do miss. Meera?

Mr.Gautam handa..u r so boring.. but I don't want my wonderful weekend to spent like ds. We can play some game.

Then she turned and winked my way. I saw an evil glint in her eyes. Oh god! ab ye kya karne ki koshish kar rahi hain?

Game?for god sake meer grow up!

Oh god!y u make me fall in love with ds old man!! I must say u lost all ur charms.

Really meer? Then I can make u remember my charms now.

Then I saw gautam advancing towards her. our eyes widened.

Gautam.. u can show ur charms when both of u r ALONE…

Gautam looked embarrassed and meer blushed. That's when I realized Maan noes their relation. Oh!thats y he dint say anything when they shared the same bean bag. My tubelite brain s working damn slow.

ok meera..what u wanna play?

Truth and dare..

I looked at her shocked. But she gave me a teasing smirk. All agreed. We decided to play like one can randomly choose any1 and ask their questions. I was nervous b/c maan's eyes were on me and meer's eyes were on maan. pata nahi ye dono kya khichdi pakh rahi hain!!

So truth or dare Gautam dear?

Truth.

Meer looked disappointed.

When did u realize ur love 4 me?

What kind of question s ds? We all noe gautam started to love her from plus two. But I saw bro nervous.

Come on darling.. I m waiting..

When that cheeku kissed ur cheek.

Cheeku kaun?

Her cousin.

But when he kissed me?

When u were 4.

We all froze in our seats. He started to love her from childhood. But how? Is dere anythg called childhood love? I dunno b/c my childhood was long lost. I saw meer running towards him and giving a tight hug. Meer s so lucky. I looked at maan and saw him staring directly towards me. his eyes was trying to say sumthg. But meer's voice interrupted our convo.

Thanku Gautam.

She came and sat near me. I gave her a gentle smile.

So back to game. Truth or dare geet?

Hmm.. truth..

Ur first love?

I looked at maan. his hands were in a fist. He looked like a jealous lover.

My first love s….

Maan looked so eager..even gautam.. I gave a small laugh and said

Ofcourse my bro..

Maan looked relieved. His knuckles were so white. I gave a wink. He smiled a little.

So maan truth or dare?

Truth..

Ur cupcake's name?

Maan looked shocked. Even gautam too. But meer gave me a go ahead smile. But ds tym I was determined to noe abt cupcake.

Come on maan..u have to tell me the truth.

Y r u behind me to noe the name?

Just curious..thats all..

He gave me an angry glare and I gave I don't mind look. Suddenly his face lit up. He looked at me and smirked.

Her name s Anvi.

I was shocked. Anvi!So he was saying truth about cupcake. I looked at meer. She too had an unreadable expression. I looked down. I felt tears prick my eyes. Blinking my eyes I looked at meer and asked meer to continue the game. It was maan's turn to ask meer. But I dint heard anything. Only one name was ringing in my mind. Anvi!!! But I felt like I hav heard ds name b4. No!i won't allow some anvi to snatch my maan. he will b mine only. Omg! I m sounding like an obsessive lover. Ringing of mobile interrupted my thots. It was gautam's. he walked out. Suddenly meer said pouting

What s ds yaar? All r selecting truth only. Ds game s no fun. Mujhe nahi khelna.

She s such a kid. Gautam came back and said he have to go college urgently. Princi called him to help the students to reach their houses. She trust him so much. Now ds game s continuing without gautam.

So maan..truth or dare?

Uff ho meer..wat r u asking? Of course he will select truth only. He don't have the guts to select dare.

Meer was grinning. His expression said that I hit at rt chord. Yippee!! He came dangerously close to me and said.

Dare it s..

Very good.. I dare u to fill up the tub and sit in it with all ur clothes on for 1 hour!!

I noe that's a stupid one. But I can't make him do other things like kiss me… eventhough I would love to enjoy it.. I saw him thinking for a min and then he grinned standing up.

Ok then..

He stretched his muscles and I saw his shirt went up a little showing his perfect stomach. I tried not to look at it but I love it so much when he do that..haye…
Before my naughty thots could wander he picked me up on his shoulders and started walking.

Maan.. what r u doing?

I yelled banging his back with my fist. He chuckled.

You said I have to go in bath..but u never said to go alone.!!

He s such a smart ass.

Meer..go and run the bath..

She was giggling all the while and ran fast to washroom.

For god's sake put me down..

Nope..i m kind of enjoying the view..

My eyes widened when he said the shameless remark. Jerk!!Jerk!!Jerk!! but then I can't let him win..

Sadly I m not..

Oh pls..i m sure u too r enjoying..

Aww..i have seen better..

Oh god!!i m becoming shameless day by day..

Oh really!! That's y u were drooling on my sixpacks earlier.

I blushed. but..Oh no!! I wonder wats going on his tricky mind??!!babaji!!

I hope u all liked the update. if yes pls like and comment..😳
Pls add 'Remyapms' to ur buddy list.

wow... what an update... πŸ‘
loved it so much...
maan making up stories about his eye...
and geet prepared breakfast and all were enjoying.. and the game...
hahaha geet is intelligent but maan is more...
aww geet became J of avni... ufff maan tussi great ho dude...
ohh gautam loves meera from childhood.. woww... thats amazing...
and geet's answer was tricky...
hahaha the dare was awesome...
now waiting what will the 2 do...
continue soon di...
love u..

Edited by jyothikrish - 11 years ago
Wow keya aaab hum tum ek Tub me???? 😲
Love itt...
Always wait to c u update x
Avni ...lol

Awesome update ...now waiting for hum tum ek tub main baithe ho...lol
fab...update
geet was  becoming so obsessive lover
but here maan was pulling her leg
loved the update dear

Edited by rsusmita - 11 years ago
omg lloollzziieee...poor geet πŸ€£
awesome in last update Maan used d word 'cupcake' 4 Geet
but now it's Avni
who is she?
Avni ??? ..Ohhh hum tum ek tub mein ho aur ...Awesome Update loved it 

COME ON yaar.. i thot aik chota kiss hoga iss update may but you bursted my bubble πŸ˜• but anyways i really LOVED the update.. and 🀣 maan and geet in the same tub πŸ˜‰ something can be expected in the next update.. haina..? πŸ˜‰ .. gal u always make me laaf .. i was just about to log off and saw ur pm.. i LOVE u for making my day πŸ˜† .. and the part wid geet's slow tubelight 🀣 .. i loved that coz i am also like that 🀣 .. love ya gal.. and awsome update as always

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Noor

PS.. m hoping anvi is maan's sister 🀣 ya phir geet ka childhood name.. and i am sure now maan  has loved her since geet's childhood πŸ˜‰

Edited by NoorFatima - 11 years ago