yaar people we r still arguing in that kernal post... abt... love making... se... & all... 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
yaar people we r still arguing in that kernal post... abt... love making... se... & all... 🤣
Originally posted by: Shwetha!
That should have been another confirmation to those who had doubts😆
Shanti🤗
for us ASR only for Khushi ji n vice versa... 😆 🤣 anyone come in between... 😡
🤣Originally posted by: geetmaanluv
khushi reaction was really off.. just show them waking up next to each other.. or show him drop her off. its that too much for 8 pm.. come on
Okay I have to ask
What is the meaning, if she got married cos of what they did or what they would be doing within the six weeks?
Tells pleej?🤣
Sorry mein bhi I knew it ki live in mein yeah hoth par not between asr and lavanya
I though he is vvv😆😆