hira2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Congrats on new thread:)update soon
mtina0207 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kirthiarshi

now, b4 saying abt the update, i wud like 2 ask u something!!!! how the hell do u write so well!!??? i mean just look @ the way the story has progressed from 1st episode! no feeling of boredom anywhere, u dint hurry it up like many, and still the story is so flawlessly moving!!!! fantastic yaar...

and about today's update... well very interesting dear...

thank you so much sweetheart. U have no clue how much these words mean to me...i am trying my level best to make it a good read..thanks for the appreciation. love it
mtina0207 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RickyBahl

awesome

hope asr realises that khushi is doing all this just to hear that arnav loves her , and to confirm that his love is no lust.

Hope that khushi gets her answer positively
coz she is testing him to see whether its love or lust?

Lets see am sure ASR will do something...
mtina0207 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sadi-

Awesome update... and looking forward to their first date

Originally posted by: -Sadi-

Congrats for the new thread

Thanks darling
mtina0207 thumbnail

Originally posted by: horizon123

Yours was the much awaited update for me today and I must say U were up to the mark. I love when Khushi has upper hand unlike the show where she is degraded so often. So, I would really love if u show her a winner all the time.πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for the pm.😊

whoever said we women are meak...we are strong and can give them back equally. its just that we like to be tamed by someone stronger and meaner than us...LOLπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mtina0207 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anodaksgfan

Congrats on d new thread!!!

Dats wat I was wondering..
D prev thread has 165 pages!!
Lol..

I have loved wat I read till now...
Will give a comment wen I am done reading all d parts...
Hehe...
Doin CA has made me a fast reader ..lol..
I am still a student!!!november calling..!!
Still on IF...haha...al sorted out though...
Dere r a lot of CAs around man..and pretty creative ones at dat!!!
And now update soon...
Ll...
Abhi it does not matter...coz I am far behind!!!but still adat dalni chaiye abhi se hi!!!haha...chalo I am back to revison!!

Yeah, just got the new thread on time. yeah CA makes u a fast reader and a writer too...and theory ahs given me a better imagination as one needs to amke up a lot to fill pages

YUp the young lot today is Very very Intelligent and talneted as very rightly said by one of myForum pals KKKA.  hey all the best...Novemeber is round the corner. But remember to take small breaks in between studies to rejuvenate. will help big time

Thanks for the comment.l will await ur verdict too

mtina0207 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swati-89

Congrates swtheart for the new thread... So ASR wants her for forever???? That means he wants her in his life permanently, WOW! that is so good, now lets see how he makes her realise his intentions...Their first date should be interesting and so should be Khushi's discovery abt ASR's real feelings. Man he has fallen hard.

thanks dear..yes he has fallen hard and i have maintained that ...even thru the title,
lets see how their first date ends up...is it another fight...i wonder
mtina0207 thumbnail

Originally posted by: A...

Congrats for this new thread n writing such a lovely and sweet story. Gud Luck!!

thanks a ton sweets
mtina0207 thumbnail

Hey dearies... Thanks a lot lot lot for so much love. i am sooo overwhelmed. i really never thought i would come this far...I keep planning to finish this but then again something clicks and there i go with my writing again. I just hope u gusy dont throw sandals at me when am not able to update in october

will be on a look out for sandals falling on me

here is the next update...please do comment and stick by me...awaiting the verdict.

Tell me u looking for romance or nok jhok on the date...subtle innuendoes or full on ...

waiting...do come with response

"so teach me ASR, wine me dine me. We will spend time together and we will give each other what we want. What say ASR. I am in the market for experimentation. Will u be the one to teach me or'."

Arnav turned and held khushi roughly by the shoulder. Shut up khushi'.just shut up

"fine u don't wanna go ahead, ok'go take the cowards way, but I won't back down now. "

Let's finish with that meeting ASR. I have work to do."

Now it was khushi walking out when Arnav said, "Fine Khushi, have it ur way. U want to be there in the market all trained, I M ur man. I will pick u up at 7 pm. Don't keep me waiting and be ready Khushi'U are getting the best there '..ev'er is and u are gonna learn babes easy or the hard way but by god u are gonna learn."

Arnav could have cut his tongue while using the term market, but khushi had pushed all the wrong buttons and pushed too far.

Khushi had her mouth in a perfect O, not believing that Arnav had once again called her bluff by agreeing. She never ever dreamt that he would. But'O GOD what deal had she signed with the devil, Khushi when are u gonna learn. Why couldn't u quit when u were ahead'.O god.. GOD HELP ME".

Khushi was just playing the blinds. She thought that if she chased Arnav, he would lose interest in her. She wanted to cut short the time spent with Arnav as she was aware that in his proximity, she was bound to lose her sanity and a tiny miny portion of heart, that still was connected to her brain would be washed off the sanity. She would drown in him, like his mother had. She cudn't risk it. Cudn't chance her heart. Khushi was scared. But again something struck her, Arnav has accepted to teach her the game, wel why not. Who better than him to make a woman, the man who was her equal in every sense, the man who was second to none. The man she would have loved to love, had her heart permitted the alliance. Yes, she would go ahead with Arnav and fulfill the hearts' desire. She knew the feelings of Arnav would wane in time and so she had to be the strong one. She was getting into this with her eyes open. She just wish, she had some means to ensure that this was permanent and not  temporary, but she also knew the basic fundamental, change is the only constant. and she had yet to see anything as flighty as human feeling which they claim would never change per the convenience.

Khushi reached home at around 5. Arnav had asked her to leave and he would collect her for their date at sharp 7. She was thinking over the days happeneing when the bell rang. She opened the door. There was a man standing, holding the bundle of parcel in her name

"Yeh kya hai? (what is this?)

"Mam Mr. raizada has sent these for you along with this note. Please sign here."

Khushi, tool the parcel and went inside. She opened the note and read'

"U managed to seep into my body and u run in every pore of me like a fever through my blood. What better colour for u to adorn other than red. Wear these.

A.."

Khushi was fuming fire'"how dare he. How dare he think I would embarrass him with my clothes that he thought he had to send me some. She ripped open the first parcel. What fell down was a red gown which was a piece of art in itself. Its satiny texture was like a song gliding across ur body. If u slid into it, u were half seduced. The neckline was deep, . the back almost non-existent. Khushi, did not think that she could dare to wear it. The man was on a killer mission and he would kill her with the seduction. Another parcel held the matching high heeled shoes from a leading brand. Khushi knew that these sets would have pricked a hole in his pocket. She opened the third parcel and lost her breathe, Packed was a sheer lingerie, that would put scarlet to shame. God this man had no shame. Why is he turning my mind x rated. She took the piece in her hand , and down fell a piece of paper.

"Seduce my mind and u can have my body''.will complete this later for you khushi.

"The piece of finery is for the finest body tat I would like to possess.

When u wear this think of me'

When the material glides against u and creates music, think of me.

When they touch u intimately as if it was me, think of me'

When they kiss u as if it was me, think of me'

do this when u wearing them khushi,

coz the thinking will halt, when I take the piece off you and teach u the symphony of seduction, the thoughts will be replaced by reality, the splendor of which will haunt u for the rest of ur life'.

A'

Khushi realized she was having difficulty with breathing. My god, who had she tangled herself with. She never pictured a poetic scratch that a romantic arnav. Man his words were seduction. She could feel each word that he had put in that piece of paper caress her body. If his words had this effect on her, what would his touch do'.she would burn'hell she was burning already.. she touched her lips'that had been scorched by his touch the other night.

She could feel his breathe against her body as if he was whispering those words to her in person, and her thoughts went back to the day of la and Aman's engagement party where he had played her body like a piano with his finger tips.

She could not do this'she would be ruined. She had tos ay no to Arnav.

She called up arnav on his mobile, and it was engaged. She called up the landline and his secretary picked up the phone and said he had already left. She called up aman to see of arnav was with him, but no luck

Khushi tried contacting him; left him a message to call her urgently.

She decided not to go. And sat down with the popcorn and tv.

Her heart was beating real fast and she had no clue as to how arnav would react to her standing him up on a date.

It was sharp 7 when the door bell rang

Khushi opened the door, Looking at khushi in her usual clothes, arnav raised an eyebrow and smiled. She got confused, why the hell was he smiling. He shud be angry. But when was she able to fathom this guy'.

Arnav advanced into the drawing room, taking his coat off. He was looking drop dead handsome'."khushi turned, rolling her eyes."u shud have a fatal tag over u."

Excuse me, u said something.

Nothing, look arnav, I tried getting in touch with u and tell u that I was not in the mood to go out.

"Oh I love it when a woman knows her mind. U are a pleasant surprise babes. I was thinking too. How do u read my mind so well"

"what????" asked khushi all surprised.

Well u know lets stay at home and take it from where we left in the office, something to do with IT. I am sure u have a bed and necessary convenience to which u wont have an allergic NO.

WHAT?????

Stop repeating urself khushi. Am happy u seeing things my way.

"Hold on mister. I never mentioned anything about making use of my room in any manner whatsoever. So u can get your mind outta that gutter."

Suddenly arnav's playful smirk  changed and a glitter entered his eyes.

Why khushi, u wanted me to teach u this dating wine dine, wham bam thank you mam, thingie'.so I am playing it to the hilt. I am a complete gentleman and I respect my dates desire. You don't wanna go, I am all game. But understand one thing khushi, the females I date know that they are being fed for the purpose which usually end into the room of the girl. And today it will be the same for us. Make no mistake Khushi Kumari Gupta. Today I am gonna learn the secrets of that delectable body of urs. How soon is that gonna be, is totally in ur hands.

We can do it now'completely my pleasure. Or we can go out have dinner, play cute couple and delay that by three to four hours. I am ready to suffer in pain for the thoughts of pleasure that's gonna follow. But u are gonna learn what ticks me and I will teach u what shall tick u.

So decide'I give u precisely two minutes

Khushi was now shivering. She could not look into the heated lava that were his eyes. He was devouring her with his eyes. She gulped and it did not go unnoticed by Arnav.

Now that's a good sign, I am making her nervous. So the cat is in the process of being tamed.  Great job ASR. Thought Arnav

"Will u stop looking at me like that?"

Like what?

"U know like what Arnav, u are looking at me as if I am a piece of meat." At the moment khusi knew attach was the only way to handle the situation.

"Tch tch cth , but you are darling'.is this how u treat all ur girls, I wonder what they see in you in that case to rave the pleasure they find in ur company." Said khushi disgustedly.

Sweetheart they don't rave about how I behave with them in their drawing room, they rave about what's being done behind the doors in the bedroom. and they love it and take all the crap I throw at them because they know they will get the pleasure of my body. And u have 30 seconds left khushi. Decide

Khushi gulped and said, look can we postpone it to some other day.

"not happening khushi, we are on a date today and my dates know what I expect of them so decide khushi, or if I make the decision for you, u know what is it gonna be. 10'9'8'Arnav listen 7..6'.5'Please arnav '4 'he slowly started walking towards khushi'.3, 2'.

Ok wait I am coming'

"its gonna be my pleasure babes'" that wicked smile was telling its own story

Khushi gave him an appalled look and said, I meant I am coming out for that blasted dinner of urs.

"Give me 5 minutes I shall be back."

Mmm Khushi, wear that red dress.

I am not'..

When u come out of that room I wanna see u in the piece I got for u else trust me I am gonna come inside and dress u myself'.and I cant promise that we will make it to the dinner.

Now khushi went on fire'how dare u'I buy my own clothes and I wear wats mine. How dare u think I am gonna wear that dress that u sent. I am not some flighty model that needs ur money to buy them gifts.

Arnav pulled her roughly to his chest. "Listen KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA, rules of dating with ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA'.." Seethed Arnav through his teeth.

Precap: My god'these two are they gonna be at logger heads always'.

PLEASE DO LIKE AND LEAVE UR COMMENTS>>>AWIATING  EAGERLY...

Thank you all for the love and support.

Edited by mtina0207 - 11 years ago
hira2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Feeling too sleepy...was waiting for the update...btw awesome update...time to sleep:)