Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: PinkPari
I don't know why, but I'm actually in shock they have consummated!!
All this time I thought they had just kissed. I even had a long drawn out conversation about it with SO many people and we all just thought it was a heavy make out session! Especially since Khushi had denied him just a few weeks ago.I feel like this has changed my perspective on EVERYTHING now!WOW...literally felt a jolt go through me when I read LM's status. Holy cow. Totally mind-farak'd.
Originally posted by: Emerald-
Arnav and Khushi have consummated?*blush**hides*hahaBtw, LM is leaving? Ek aur tension??
Originally posted by: maariyah12345
Im not in shock..
They obviously consummated.. He took off her bangles, he asked her to trust him etc..!It was completley natural.. and this is how arhi were always going to consummate :)&& They are already married 😆 .. This 'suhaag raat' was 6 months too late 😆
Originally posted by: PinkPari
I don't know. For me, a kiss would have been better at that point just because I can't see why Khushi would go against her core values and sleep with him?
Originally posted by: PinkPari
According to his facebook status, he said "consummation". When I read it, I literally almost jumped off my bed!!Don't you think it's a bit uncharacteristic of Khushi though?Challo, at least we can put the "did they, didn't they" thing to bed. Mind the pun. 😛
Originally posted by: PinkPari
According to his facebook status, he said "consummation". When I read it, I literally almost jumped off my bed!!Don't you think it's a bit uncharacteristic of Khushi though?Challo, at least we can put the "did they, didn't they" thing to bed. Mind the pun. 😛Oh, and yes. Apparently LM is leaving. Again.