Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nivi.divi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I thought that it was pretty stupid the way she acted after marriage.

If my mother in law was not too fond of me, I'd just be a tad bit on the careful side.

Waking up much later on your first day is kind of stupid.

Plus, she should not be trying to do different and out of the norm things in the family either.

Working is fine - but at least be cautious of the situation.
khushboorath thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nivi.divi

I thought that it was pretty stupid the way she acted after marriage.

If my mother in law was not too fond of me, I'd just be a tad bit on the careful side.

Waking up much later on your first day is kind of stupid.

Plus, she should not be trying to do different and out of the norm things in the family either.

Working is fine - but at least be cautious of the situation.

agree with u completely
ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushboorath

that everyone is saying...sahil is becoming joru ka gulam...infact m also disliking her character...i want to more of anoop n mansi scene...coz its touching as well as romantic...i cant find ny kind of chemistry between sahil n shivanii...😡

U CANT FIND ANY CHEMISTRY then its ur problem khoshboo their are many who find like me... ...plus helping ur wife does not mean becoming joru ka gulam...shivani needs to learn so does sahil who is not imperfect in this world...one learns and becomes better.

if u like anoop mansi ask cvs for it but stop bashing other character just coz u cant  bear its competition to what u want

alveenap thumbnail
ahh..let me see, Shivaani married Sahil..not his mom and if she lets her husband know where she goes and what she does, it shouldnt be such a big deal..after all she is not a kid. she is full grown up woman who can run her life that way she wants, not they way her saas wants...
mandygill thumbnail

Originally posted by: shana0127

U CANT FIND ANY CHEMISTRY then its ur problem khoshboo their are many who find like me... ...plus helping ur wife does not mean becoming joru ka gulam...shivani needs to learn so does sahil who is not imperfect in this world...one learns and becomes better.

if u like anoop mansi ask cvs for it but stop bashing other character just coz u cant  bear its competition to what u want

Well said shana,the only reason i am liking this week's episodes is because of more ak scenes, after a long time i watched the whole episode..actually i liked the tension and thrill part of it, i think they should show more of thrill filled scenes! and shana white shirt ke to kya kehne😳!
khushboorath thumbnail

u like the actor doesnt mean u have to like the character he or she is playing...
helping ur wife is other thing but showing her rite fact so that ur own family dent get disturbed is other...
i guess its husbands duty to tell ur wife wat n how ppl r in his family coz she is coming from other family n she hardly know a nyone properly...so avoid mis understanding
well this s a india forums means public forum...we have rite to say watever we want...
i like anoop n mansi n wats my demands r i can say here...cv is not living in my home...
so its just my request kindly dnt be so rude...disagreeing is other thing but getting rude is others r not rite
Edited by khushboorath - 11 years ago
unniknairtcr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
it s not correct to say it s shivani s life she can live however she can.as long as she lives in that house she should be a good bahu.atleast her MIL allowed her to finish that project.then she should show her respect for her MIL.to go out of that city without telling anyone in that house,that s not a good bahu . 
i am not in any one s side ,but right from the beginning i felt,sivani is not at all sincere like mansi.mansi s baabi is right sometimes in her opinion about sivani.
it s sivani who left mansi without a single word to her.selling the house,shop in one nite (WE ALL KNEW IT S IMPOSSIBLE).i felt she is selfish.may be her family background forced her to be one,but  she should think of her hus & his family too.
khushboorath thumbnail

Originally posted by: unniknairtcr

it s not correct to say it s shivani s life she can live however she can.as long as she lives in that house she should be a good bahu.atleast her MIL allowed her to finish that project.then she should show her respect for her MIL.to go out of that city without telling anyone in that house,that s not a good bahu . 

i am not in any one s side ,but right from the beginning i felt,sivani is not at all sincere like mansi.mansi s baabi is right sometimes in her opinion about sivani.
it s sivani who left mansi without a single word to her.selling the house,shop in one nite (WE ALL KNEW IT S IMPOSSIBLE).i felt she is selfish.may be her family background forced her to be one,but  she should think of her hus & his family too.

agree...
i dnt like mansi's bhabhi a lot...but in this topic she is rite...by helping shivani mansi might end up destroying her married life...
ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushboorath

u like the actor doesnt mean u have to like the character he or she is playing...
helping ur wife is other thing but showing her rite fact so that ur own family dent get disturbed is other...
i guess its husbands duty to tell ur wife wat n how ppl r in his family coz she is coming from other family n she hardly know a nyone properly...so avoid mis understanding
well this s a india forums means public forum...we have rite to say watever we want...
i like anoop n mansi n wats my demands r i can say here...cv is not living in my home...
so its just my request kindly dnt be so rude...disagreeing is other thing but getting rude is others r not rite

well u expressed ur vies i expressed mine...thats it nobody is being rude to anyone usaid u dont like Shvani Sahil I said i like them thats it ...but then no character bashing coz it hurts the fans of those characters
khushboorath thumbnail

well u expressed ur vies i expressed mine...thats it nobody is being rude to anyone usaid u dont like Shvani Sahil I said i like them thats it ...but then no character bashing coz it hurts the fans of those characters

well for me actor bash n fan bashing is hurting...coz the character r made for criticism...