Poll
"Who's crush would you like to be introduced with first ?"
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
gr8 choti choti
hey there is an article on telly buzz on shaleen malhotra pls post ur comments it will help in increasing his rank
Originally posted by: SanchayitaM
i have gone through your post on this dear. I am thankful to u for your efforts. Will surely do once my lappy is back in motion. At the moment I am operating from my cell n its quite toilsome to comment now.
Originally posted by: sweetdoc
My adorable shree
Originally posted by: kaveriw2008
i want to see chotus departmental store girl...
Originally posted by: SanchayitaM
thanks Shubhi for casting your vote. U're Shubhi as far as I remember. Am I right?
Originally posted by: lizzie_angel
My second favourite character after Ariya!!! Shree ka shreemati... He's my second favourite character after Ariya because i consider arjun and riya as one... they are just two halves of the same coin... Anyways it would be fun to see shree wooing a girl because he is already engaged to gadgets and chemicals!!!!