Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I totally agree with you guys. Mrs Malik was a sefish person She being a mother thought only of her relationship with the cheating husband. Had she been a true mother she would have chosen an opportune time to discuss this with the husband not on the very day of Anjali's marriage.
For all mothers I think the welfare of the children should be the prime thing. For Mrs malik this was not so. She failed as a mother. Looking at the reason why Mrs Malik killed herself I hate her for that. My dad used to cheat on my mum but my mum chose we three kids over her husband who had been her childhood friend and love.She showed to the fa milies and relatives that she is strong and can survive with the kids in a compeletly new environment. At first she was a very naive person but her love for we children made her very strong. I salute my mum for that courageous step she took 8 years back and brought us to safety and security.