DTXESFGFYM3LZRKI thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#1

Hey my lil sweet chikalings,

How're you all doing? 😳😃 OMG, I've been watching the last few episodes, and from my opinion Kashish and Kartik look so cute together (Aye and Kartik is taller than Kashish 😆😳) Dont worry, Im still a RA fan. Per I think Tushar should go and do whatever he wants with Gayatri. All I want is Kartik and Kashish to get married 😳 They look soo cute together 😳😳 Hope they fall in love 😳😳

TC,

-Tahmina

Edited by tahmina_1994 - 20 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

17

Views

1.5k

Users

15

Frequent Posters

PHZKPVAHF7H5WARF thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#2
yeah i totally agree...kartik is waaaaaaayyyy better of an actor than tushar and he has a sense of presence....he needs to work on his english though(a little bit 😉 )

couldn't kashish have maaried HIM than alluwaliah??? that would have been so much better...atleast tushar would have had serious competition!

i think if tushar marries gayatri, kashish should get together with kartik! what say? 😉

Soha

DTXESFGFYM3LZRKI thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#3
^^ Yeah I agree, she should just ditch Tushar right off teh hook.
3MQATFIF3NKLNHRV thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#4
well they wont
ekta aunty neva choose ppl who look good wid each other
i like kartik toooooooooooo
QJNEK5MJYLRJV5W4 thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#5

Originally posted by: tahmina_1994

Hey my lil sweet chikalings,

How're you all doing? 😳😃 OMG, I've been watching the last few episodes, and from my opinion Kashish and Kartik look so cute together (Aye and Kartik is taller than Kashish 😆😳) Dont worry, Im still a RA fan. Per I think Tushar should go and do whatever he wants with Gayatri. All I want is Kartik and Kashish to get married 😳 They look soo cute together 😳😳 Hope they fall in love 😳😳

TC,

-Tahmina

hey yaar!! what u sayin it can only b suja and kashish together!!!!!!!!!lolz forget gayatri😡

AMFGNTKQYSHFJUG3 thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#6
yes karthick's acting is way better then tushar!
cutegirln thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#7
lolzzz she's his step mother 😆 😆 😆 how can they be together and fall in love. 😆 😆 well anything can be happened 😆 😆 😆
PPIKSD226ABVJYTS thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#8
You can't be serious Tammy. 😕 😆

DTXESFGFYM3LZRKI thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#9
^^ Im serious yaar. I think he's cute 😳 😳
B2W7BKOETQ2PEQTJ thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#10
I also think that Kartik is cute and he and Kashish look cute together...
But.....she's his stepmom, so how can he fall for her 😆

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".