he kept those ear-rings as part of his memories after she leaves him
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I think his biwi wont leave him ever...but my mom said the same thing as u.
Originally posted by: FIRESafiReFIRE
I like that idea... But he will be disipointed... As madhu anint going no where baby...
Lol
Originally posted by: SheDevil
I agree wid u & tht someone.RK kept tht ear ring jst as a symbol of his relationship wid Madhubala.He respect her & care 4 her but abhi love nhi hua woh love ,adhu ko hoga 😳