MRD1692020 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Thx Guys. Really Overwhelmed ...

Thx a Ton ...

Sry 4 lte..

Here is a Chapter 10.

CHAPTER 10

She getting bored , she want to go out. bt she cn't . Whn Ma sa know abt her , she immeadately call Doc. 4 her. She felt relived whn Doc. inform thm , thr is only cramp , so , dn't need to wry. she w'll be okey in 2-3 days. After returing home her brother also come to meet her wit her frnds , bt he no... She sees softer side of him tod , whr he always hide frm world. She thinks is he hva feeling for me.? Within seconds her alert mind inform her , no, for him you r his frnd only frnd. She felt vry bad. She expected atleast he come & ask her , meet her , scold her ... But no he dn't cme. She feels her eyes moist , her eyes starting throwing her sadness out of her. Suddenely she heard knock on her door. She immeadately wipe her tears & give permission to a person, to come in. She sees her Bhai sa comine her followed by servant who holds a little trolly in his hand , she knows her brother got sme food 4 her. She smil @ her brother. Her brother just lift his one hand in air & getsures someone to stop & go. Servant immedatly understood ths & leave d room. Her brother seating on bed facing her.

Rathod: Abhi tak dard ho rha hai.? ( Still u feel d pain thr.) He ask in concerned whn he sees sme water near her eyes, he instantly recognize she must be crying.

Riya : Nodded in ys manner. bcoz she does nt wn't reaveal him abt true thing. "Bhai sa , aap kyu aaye, kisi ke saath bhej diya hta. " ( Why r u cmg to give me food. plz snd someone to give me tht. ) She knows , her brother must be tired tod.

Rathod : Noo , kyu ki mai jaanta tha , ki tukya  karti Chutki?(NO , Bcoz i knw wht u do.)  He just get a plate frm trolly which filled wit food & give to her.

Riya : (Igonre it , & starting looking here & there.).

Rathod : (Smiles @ his little sis antics.) He immeadetly tke little piece of roti wit sabzi . & hold in front of her mouth , She instantly open her mouth & tke ths piece in her mouth & starting to chewing it. like she is waiting for ths.

Riya : ( Rathod do ths again , bt ths time he intentionally took other sabzi. & give to Riya.) As soon as Riya started to eat tht piece, She yelled, "eee , Bhai sa , ye to dhokha hai . " (Brother ths is cheating.) & grab glass of water frm trolly & drink it whinhin a seconds. Her brother look @ her mischivously .

Rathod : Tum kabhi nahi sudhori gi na. ( You never changed)

Riya : ( Making faces)  "I dn't like like Karela "& open her mouth again. & look @ her brother's action.

Rathod : (Nw ths time he give her fav sabzi.)

Riya : Hmmm.. isi kehte hai khanna. ( Thats call food.)  Rathod smile @ her.

Thr mother Maharani Gaytridevi passes by her room , whn she heard thr talking & enterd her room. & whn she sees bth of thm. She goes to flashblack. She knews whenever Riya ws ill. her brother always thr for her , bcoz its vry difficult to handle her r give her food. She always throws tanturums to avoid food & medicines.  She remebered whn once Riya had high fever. (n Riya is 10 yrs old , & Samar is 15). Samar is in school , & Riya did nt ate anything in mrng ng thtswhy she skiped her medicines also. Her mother sends various types of foods to her like Juice , fruits , sandwitches through servants. Bt Riya sent thm back wit various reasons.  Even her try to feed her , bt in vain. Whn Samar comes frm school in afternoon , Maharani Gaytridevi tld him to give something Riya to eat. He goes to her Room wit food , & retrun after 1 hr. wit empty dishes. He informed his mother tht he gave medicines to her & nw she sleep. Thr mother always wonder how little Samar Tackle Riya . Bcoz Riya is tantrum Queen of d house. Suddenely she feel someone calling her. She knw Riya calling her. She looked bth of her children.

Ma sa : Samar aur kitna bigado ke use? ( Samar , why r u pamperd her always.?)

Before Rathod ans her , Riya shouts: Aaa , ( shouts in fake anger & folded her hands towards her chest , pouted her face. Ma sa & Rathod look her & smiles @ her.

Rathod : Acha baba , pehele khana to khaa lo. ( k ,bt eat your food.)

Riya : naaa ( & turn her face sideways. )

Rathod : Theek hai , Sry baba . ab koi nahi daantga meri princess ko. ( K. Nw , anyone dn't scolds u.)

Riya : (Just look him wit d corner of her eyes.) Sachhi.( Are u sure)

Rathod : Ha. (& give her another piece of roti. nw she started eating.)

Masa : Beta , jab tumhari shadi hogi to tum kya karogi .? ( Whn u get married thn wht w'll u do.?) She ask her daughter.

Riya : Mai Bhai ke pass hi ghar lungi , to mai hamesha unse mil saku. ( I"ll tke house tht nearer to bhai's home.) She said chirply.

Ma sa : Agar tumhare pati ne tumhe Samar se milne nahi diya to.? ( If your husband dn't give u permission to meet Samar , thn)

Riya : ( Immeadetly replied ) To mai bhai se uski complaint karungi , & bhai use saza denge. ( I"ll complaint bhai , so , bhai w'll punish him.) She said childshily.

Rathod just smile @ her & her Mother tld her "ur r mad."

After dinner Rathod handle Riya her medicines , & took a glass of warmth milk frm trolly . . He look @ Riya, instead of taking tablets ,she look @ thm & observes each tablets size. 

Rathod : Riya, just tke thm , dn't waste time.

Riya : Nodded in a negative manner.

Rathod : To theek hai , phir ye Gulabjamun mai wapis lekar jata hue. (K. , So , i tke ths sweets return wit me.)

Riya : (Whn she sees Bowl in her brother's hand filled wit her fav sweets. she tke medicines wit sme milk. & try to give him glass)

Rathod ( Bt he denies to tke glass frm her hand.) "Pura" , he signals her to drink all milk. Riya making faces while drinking milk . As soon as she finishes milk, she snatched Sweets bowl frm his nand & start to eat . A s soon as she chweing it, She closes her eyes in happiness & ecapes a moan frm her mouth.

After she is getting ready for bed. Servant comes thr to receive trolly. She shifted herself on bed & took a quilt over her , before closing her eyes, & she look @ her brother, who silently watched her.

She smiles @ him & closes her eyes. Rathod kisses her forehead & whisper "Gud Nite " in her ear. & switch off d light . & goes to his Room.  

Edited by M.V.Kohli007 - 11 years ago
elle.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
lovely bro sis update...
i loved it
nd specilaaay coz aaj mere bhai ka birthday h...
made me emotional
thnx for such a nice part :):):):):):):)
smiley21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
loved it ...really the sibling bonding...cont soon and thnx for the pm :)
MRD1692020 thumbnail
Chapter 11
                    Meera trying to sleep bt cn't Everytime sho closes her eyes , Samar Rathod's face comes in front of her eyes. His words ringing in her ears like drums sound.. Finally she wake-up frm bed , & open her cupboard , she slides her clothes here & there & finally found wht she want , a book . She hurridly open tht book & tke one snap frm it. Thn she goes back to bed & sleep on her stomach & lifted her legs in air. She placed photo on her bed. & starting talking to him.
   (Old pic of Rathod i found on Google)
Meera : Hmmm. Vaise chehera to nahi badla , par mucho ki karan aur acche lag rahe ho. ( Hmmm , ur face didn't change a bit , bt nw u looku smart bcoz of moustche) Nw she folded her hands on a bed & keep her face on thm , her chin nw touched her palms.
Meera : Pta hai hum to dar hi gya the , par tumhari itni himmat ki tum hame bhul gye. ( U knw im fear tod. , bt hw dare u to forgot me .?) She started complaining to his snap.
Meera : Vaise theek hi hai , ki abhi tak mote nahi hue. ( Thats nyc , u are sme )
Meera : Ae aisa dekho mat hame . hame nahi darte tumse .. ( Hey , dn't look @ me like ths , im nt scared ths.) Vaise baba keh rahe the ki tum police mai kam karte ho .  ( Father tld me u wrk in Police.)
She placed his snap in a frame & looked @ snap for sme time. Here Riya's condition is same . Everytime she closes her eyes she feel his touch around her waist , his voice . she gettng restless. .Here Meera suddenely starts singing
 Saathiya..
Saathiya..
Pagle se dil ne
Yeh kya kiya

( She watch Samar's snap)

Chun liya..
Chun liya..
Tujhko devane ne
Chun liya

Dil toh uda uda re
Aasman mein badalon ke sang
Yeh toh machal machal ke
Ga raha hai sun nahi si dhun

(She starting dancing also)
Badmash dil toh thag hai bada (Badmash dil toh thag hai bada)
Badmash dil yeh tujh se juda (Badmash dil yeh tujh se juda)
Badmash dil meri sune na zid pe ada.. (Badmash dil meri sune na zid pe ada..)

( Here , Riya also remerbered all past events wit Arjun ) 

Oโ€ฆ..
Achhi lage
Dil ko mere
Har teri baat re
Saaya tera
Ban ke chalun
Itna hai khwab reโ€ฆ
Tune pe sar
Rakh ke tere
Kat jaye raat re
Beetenge din
Thame tere
Hathon mein hath re

Yeh kya hua mujhe
Mera yeh dil
Phisal phisal gaya
Yeh kya hua mujhe
Mera ye jahaan
Badal badal gaya

( Meera & Riya starting sing in chourus)

Oโ€ฆ. neendein nahin
Chaina nahin
Badalun mein karvate..
Taare ginu ya main ginu
Chadar ke sarwate..

Yaadon mein tu
Khwab mein tu
Teri hi chahatein
Jaaun jigar
Dhoonda karun
Teri hi aahate

Yeh jo hai dil mera
Yeh dil suna na
Keh raha yahin
O bhi kya zindagi
Hai zindagi ki
Jis mein tu nahi

Saathiya..
Saathiya..
Pagle se dil ne
Yeh kya kiya

Chun liya..
Chun liya..
Tujhko devane ne
Chun liya

Dil toh uda uda re
Aasman mein badalon ke sang
Yeh toh machal machal ke
Ga raha hai sun nahi si dhun

Afterthat thy both goes to sleep.
After 1 days...
Riya slowly get up frm bed. She try to walk  , to tke support frm chairs & things tht came in her way. She comes outside of d room , & try to go downstairs , in expectdly she give pressure on her injured foot , & whinced in a pain . She is lost her balance & abt to fall on a corner table , bt she feels two strong arms catches her. She look @ d men . It's him ys again he saves me... She thought. Arjun passing by thr , & he notices Riya who trying to go downstairs. Suddenely she lost her balance & abt to fall , he ran towards her & catch her in his arm.
He asks her immeadatly , is she k? She nooded in a ys manner.
Arjun : U want somthing.?
Riya : No...
Arjun : Thn why u do ths Circus.? He asks her angryliy.
Riya : Sir ... im getting bored in my Room.
Arjun : ( Listening ths he feel calm.) K. bt Riya u hva to tke rest.
Riya : I cn understand Sir , bt ...
Arjun : ( Cut her in mid-way ) No i dn't listen to u. Nw go back to your room.
Riya : ( Turn around & try to goes room  , bt again she lost her balance & again Arjun catches her. Arjun lifts her , she suddenely shivered under his touch. ) Sir...
Arjun : ( Bt he is in no mood to listen.  He only look @ her , she alerady looking into his eyes. He feels her kohl black eyes , searching somthing in his eyes. He feels innocence in her eyes. ) They both lost in each others eyes. Chotu noticies ths & says, "Shree , mujhe chida rha tha na , ki maine vo zhoola wala scene miss kiya ,  ab mai use chida dunga. "  " In dono ko dekho to aisa lag rha hai ki jaise pure ghar  mai ye dono akle hi rehete ho."
elle.. thumbnail
shree muje chida raha tha na...ab mai use chidaunga lol...loved it๐Ÿ˜†
so mr.raute riya ke ghar kya kr rhe h...
so rathore ke liye meera๐Ÿ˜ณ

lovely update dear
MRD1692020 thumbnail
@ Sweetdoc Dear ,  Riya & Arjun & ETF Team Riya & Rathod ke ghar hi rhe rhe hai. ๐Ÿ˜Š 
ya Meera is for Rathod , bt only for ff๐Ÿ˜†
elle.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: M.V.Kohli007

@ Sweetdoc Dear ,  Riya & Arjun & ETF Team Riya & Rathod ke ghar hi rhe rhe hai. ๐Ÿ˜Š 

ya Meera is for Rathod , bt only for ff๐Ÿ˜†

i knoe i knoe...real lyf mei to koi rathore pe to koi kaafi fida h๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰
smiley21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thank u soo much for 2 updates in one day...loved chap 11 too cont soon and thnx for the pm :)
harshil_radhi28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow what a story i read the whole story from beginning till end its amazing mind blowing superb you write story really good waiting for the next update plz update soon