AR: Love Is..#5 [Link to Ricochet Pg 151]- Page 88

Created

Last reply

Replies

1k

Views

80.8k

Users

107

Likes

1.5k

Frequent Posters

Aanya. thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
No! It's on hold. I will start that once Ricochet is nearly over :)
addicted2ksg thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Somehow I completely missed out on the news flash that you've been posting sneak peeks of the new one on here... -.- I just saw your PM so I came to the thread and saw all these unread sneak peeks!

Changin' it up to present tense, eh? CAN'T WAIT :D
Aanya. thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: addicted2ksg

Somehow I completely missed out on the news flash that you've been posting sneak peeks of the new one on here... -.- I just saw your PM so I came to the thread and saw all these unread sneak peeks!


Changin' it up to present tense, eh? CAN'T WAIT :D


Hehe it's okay :D I've posted 3/4 sneak peeks so far and yeah, its present continuous now 😆 I'm more comfortable writing that :P

Go see my index waala thread for the links to the sneak peeks :)

xoxo
MRS.SSO thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Heyyy
awwwsummm sneak peaksss
loved themmm
u hav a very style which makes the story intrestinggg
n for the pm thinggg
i loved both ar n ak
Redrose21 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Aanya 😊
How r u?
I AM REALLY VERY SORRY FOR BEING SOOO LATE 😳
I need to catch up with the sneak peaks first
Will comment after reading them
And yes...pls add me in the AR pm list
Take Care Dear 🤗

Love
Madura
Edited by Redrose21 - 14 years ago
Jinal3patel thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
oyye hoyye!kya baat hai! jaldi se sneak peek update karo yar..i mm gonna be staying up late =P
blessed4 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Please add me in AR list...thanks waiting for the part
Aanya. thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Looks like Aanya is back in season yo 😆 'Cause I got like 20 buddy requests after my PMs this morning, kameeno ho tum sab 🤣 anyway, I look forward to all your comments/likes :D <333

Also omg this sneak peek is really tiny, my apologies 😳 I didn't know what part to pick out from the whole thing and I personally love the way I've written the last 2 paragraphs, so these are a few lines from there :)

Leave your thoughts xoxo

Sneak Peek #5: Chapter 3

Sooner or later though, the ice starts melting away, bit by bit until it's one with the water and you can't tell the difference between them anymore, and you realize, you had let go without noticing and the ache that you felt, that little spasm of pain every time you thought about her, has gone and everything you once had is nothing but an after taste that lingers for a short time, before it too, fades away.

He remembers Riddhima, her happy smile and her bright eyes and he thinks; maybe the ice started melting already.

----------

P.S - No, he's not in love with her already :P
Edited by Aanya. - 14 years ago
V23RZ3X43FLF42T2 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Reserved for the ^reserve! 🤣
*EDITED*
Aaahh.. For a tiny sneak peek like that you'll get a tiny comment also!!! 😆😆
Naaahh, joking!! Not sooo tiny also!! 😛
So yeah, i would not predict who this is actually.. Dont want to be labelled as dumb by presuming this to be the wrong person like we did in the last sneak peek!! 🤣
But, this was beautifully described!! I likey likey! But this was not enough for such a long wait! You have to give a bigger next one now!! Your punishment!! 😆😆
^Okay now this is almost as big as your sneak peek!! HAHA 🤣
Edited by Die_hardfan_KSG - 14 years ago
Jinal3patel thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
res for the res!!!!
Anu di u beat me to this one!;(
*****************************EDITED*********************
hey!
itna chotu sa sneak peek?!padhna shuru bhi nhi kiya aur khatm ho gaya!😆
chal koi nhi...next time bada sa chahiye yar itni lambi wait k baad...😉
back to the peek,it ws very well written like always!😃
It grabbed my attention as soon as I started reading this!
I was just like wow!The way you described this was so professional!👏👏 which was very well done!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I am not sure if the guy was Armaan, or her ex- boyfriend,as you didn't mention any names😡😆 but I think you did that on purpose so 😊😃
PS- kaminey toh hum pehle se hi hai,bas aapko pehchanna baaki tha😉
Edited by Jinal3patel - 14 years ago

Related Topics

Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: sarveshjoshi42 · 9 years ago

Here are Characters of the Story Ritik : elder brother of Shivaay , Ranveer , Sanskar and love interest of Shivanya Shivanya : elder sister of

Expand ▼
Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: sarveshjoshi42 · 9 years ago

Ritik Mehra : Business Tycoon and Elder brother of Raghav Shivanya Kapoor : Doctor and Elder Sister of Naina and love interest of Ritik

Expand ▼
Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: jasminerahul · 3 months ago

Love and emotions Season 10 Part 1 2 little girls were playing together.They were Kavya and Khushi. Kavya:You are my best friend Khushi....

Expand ▼
Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: jasminerahul · 12 days ago

When love returns Part 1 I dedicate this SS to my friend Shesha who wanted me to write a story taking inspiration from the TV Mini series When...

Expand ▼
Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: sarveshjoshi42 · 11 months ago

Osman and Bala's Love and Their Journey

Characters Burak Ozçivit : Osman Bey Ozge Torer : Bala Hatun Yiğit Uçan as Boran Alp Ragıp Savaş as Dündar Bey Eren Vurdem as Konur Alp Alma...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".